• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Sometimes, It's hard to stay awake.
get

Whissmu

My condolences @Vitolo for your beloved dog!

Up @kellya86 I'm in similar situation, my cat of 17 years, with multiple kidney failure, pancreas and etc ... goes saying goodbye :(
She diagnosed him weeks and took months with us, thank you for that extra time, but it's so hard to know that one day I'll sacrifice it ...

I will give you canabis in your last days, thank you guys !!

tepictoton

Here is a bunch of the most wonderful gifts one can imagine:

Kushi only staid with us for two years...she is still missed a lot, guess what her favorit room was...
2qkqdsm.jpg

Same day she left us, this little guy showed up in our garden, totally spooked, we called him Spooky. He is still the ruler of all felines in our house.
71mjit.jpg

And then there is Jazz...got him after he was returned for the third time to the animal shelter, lets say his first two years where living hell...now he prefers letting the wind blow through his beautifull hair and run in the forests...
20u7ek6.jpg

Edit: no idea why last picture is upside down...

Mr. Me2

My condolences @Vitolo for your beloved dog!

Up @kellya86 I'm in similar situation, my cat of 17 years, with multiple kidney failure, pancreas and etc ... goes saying goodbye :(
She diagnosed him weeks and took months with us, thank you for that extra time, but it's so hard to know that one day I'll sacrifice it ...

I will give you canabis in your last days, thank you guys !!
My heart breaks for all with the sad news on this thread. That's the unfortunate price we animal lovers pay for sharing our lives with the critters.

So sorry to hear your news, @Whissmu.

crawdad

floatin
random thoughts thread got me thinking about a type of bee/wasp around my house that i get about as much enjoyment watching as i do the hummingbirds that frequent the feeder.

fun to watch imho, but dont mess with them...have had one land on me a couple times, they are pretty mild unless you handle aggressively, then its all your fault what happens next.

Whissmu

My cat this morning said goodbye to this world :cry:, I had to sacrifice it to avoid suffering ...

17 years at my side :rockon:, sleeping every day in my lap and greeting every day when I get home ...

You will always be in my heart BIMBA !! I love you :love:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Top Bottom