• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
gGOmABd.jpg

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
hvYhRpy.jpg

Ringling Brothers circus retired their elephants in 2015 in spite of winning a 14 year court battle over animal rights. It appears to be something that was a game changer since they are closing the circus completely now. They say the absence of the animal acts made the circus obsolete. :shrug:

Wonder what Cirque de Soleil has to say about that. :lol:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Elderly , disabled or not this is fucked up.
Poor kitty...
Transformation
by tegmim
Open in App
13 hours
2A3D6Xr.jpg

This Persian cat was recovered from the home of an elderly person with limited mobility after being noticed by a utility worker. He was was found covered in 5 pounds of matted fur :(

zw2iBZC.jpg

He looks like the contents of a vacuum cleaner :(

4WQxeAW.jpg

The shelter shaved off 5lbs of matted fur.

k2mg6Rv.jpg

He was tolerant and sweet during the grooming which was gruelling and took hours.

AAxH1uE.jpg

Sadly his hind legs had atrophied due to the neglect, and he needed to be fed to ensure he didn't go into kidney failure.

DVxmAe6.jpg

As his fur grew back he was a new cat with a sweet temperament, despite his maltreatment. The man who fostered him decided to adopt Sinbad, and said "I’m just astounded at how he just loves people, even though people haven’t always treated him very well. It’s a lesson we could all learn.”

Last edited by a moderator:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I've had beta fish that would allow being touched and eat pellets from my finger. Buy one, their cheap, and keep it in the room you hang out in. Once you notice it following your movement and then your finger, the training can start.

Top Bottom