1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The Official CannaBreak Thread

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by EverythingsHazy, Mar 18, 2017.

?

Why are you on a CannaBreak?

1. I want to lower my tolerance.

61 vote(s)
    53.5%
  2. I want to save money.

15 vote(s)
    13.2%
  3. I want to have more energy.

18 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. I feel apathetic/amotivated.

25 vote(s)
    21.9%
  5. I want to see how being CannaFree affects my life.

29 vote(s)
    25.4%
  6. Other (explain in thread) *Don't select this if you aren't on a break.

18 vote(s)
    15.8%
  7. I've taken a CannaBreak (>7days) and noticed overall improvement in my life.

18 vote(s)
    15.8%
  8. I've taken a CannaBreak (>7days) and didn't notice improvement in my life.

23 vote(s)
    20.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. EverythingsHazy

EverythingsHazy Well-Known Member

Source? That's a pretty strong claim.

2. archangelz001

archangelz001 FIRE!!

Is this opinion based on personal experience? Or do you have some study data to back up the statement that "CBD deepens the depression and reverses THC benefits?"

3. fernand

fernand Well-Known Member

Based on personal experience and trial and error dosing with a cancer patient. The reversal and blocking of THC effects have been been seen at the molecular level and anecdotally. The last published study I read was motivated by these reports, but under their test conditions they found it didn't seem to block short term memory impairment. This is an ongoing area of research, no shortage of studies:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=CBD+antagonism+of+THC

archangelz001 likes this.
  4. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

I haven’t had much luck with CBD personally but it looks like it helps many medical patients with debilitating seizure disorders. Many have been successful with the CBD oil. THC works well for nausea and cancer.

Wrong thread to discuss this though. Don’t want to derail.

I can usually restart my tolerance after 48 to 72 hours of a break. Some folks need a longer break for a drug test. That can take a month or more.

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 12:24 AM
    C No Ego likes this.
  5. fernand

fernand Well-Known Member

Yes, sorry, I should have been clearer. I meant "garbage" as in "good shit, bad shit", and in contrast to all the money-motivated claims. By itself it's a strange bird, it's effective in seizures, and mixed with its brother and sisters of the cannabinoid clan, it's an important part of a balanced meal. It also has complex anti-cancer properties, especially on some cells. Back to topic.

archangelz001 likes this.
  6. archangelz001

archangelz001 FIRE!!

see my post in this thread : http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/official-cbd-discussion-thread.25801/page-8

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors