The Nomad From Morwood

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Well...I was so excited to be getting my Nomad tomorrow.

Then, I check the tracking only to see this: "In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility."

I'm crying in my beer over here :cry:
First world problems :shrug:

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Guess I got lucky and mine didn’t get delayed :brow:

It’s everything I hoped for and more. I couldn’t even sleep last night I was so excited but after I get some sleep I’ll post some better pics. Here she is with her clothes off for now:

FD2-B66-F9-B4-EB-4-B56-BD2-D-263000-F79038.jpg

6-B549931-C79-C-4373-8156-30-E9773-FDAE5.jpg

Ramahs

Guess I got lucky and mine didn’t get delayed :brow:

It’s everything I hoped for and more. I couldn’t even sleep last night I was so excited but after I get some sleep I’ll post some better pics. Here she is with her clothes off for now:

FD2-B66-F9-B4-EB-4-B56-BD2-D-263000-F79038.jpg

6-B549931-C79-C-4373-8156-30-E9773-FDAE5.jpg

I'm loving that beautiful burl (Boxelder?), my friend :o

Fill us all in on your thoughts! I hope to have mine by tomorrow :hmm:, Flying Spaghetti Monster willing.

Vaporware

I was just looking back over the batch 3 pics from the last few pages, and I was struck again by the Nomad’s (ultimately Dan’s) versatility on an aesthetic level. Everything from minimalist/subdued to extra classy to whimsical is on display, and it all looks great!

My favorites are still the most customized sleeves, and those are a whole class of their own. Mine will be one of them, but Dan hasn’t got to the sleeve and collar and stuff yet so I’ll probably wait to post any pics. It’s so close now though... :mmmm:

I’m also looking forward to seeing the rest of the batch as they ship and it helps to satisfy my Nomad needs for the moment, so please keep posting your pics and thoughts about them as they come in!

By the way, since people were talking about it recently, I’m #90. :D

Ramahs

Pics could never do my fire button enough justice. It’s SOOO 3D...it’s like I’m looking down on an alien mountain range from above.

I need to get a look/stare into that button lense next time I have some acid. I suspect that I would find whole entire villages in there, just going on about their days, without even the slightest idea that their entire world is a button that fires my pretty little vape :razz:

I already ordered a Pelican 1150 case for it that I expect to receive on Monday. I must protect my precious very carefully until then.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Lighting sucks in this video, the rip looked 10x thicker in person, but this was the first hit I tried through water with the Nomad and it was awesome. I’m thoroughly baked after that one and one more hit through water. I’m in love with this thing. This rip was from cold with little to no preheat.

Last edited:

Ramahs

No picture I can take with my phone is going to be able to show that fire button with enough detail.
But here's a couple snapshots I took after work today.

IMG-1432.jpg

IMG-1435.jpg

IMG-1433.jpg

Lighting sucks in this video, the rip looked 10x thicker in real life, but this was the first hit I tried through water with the Nomad and it was awesome. I’m thoroughly baked after that one and one more hit through water. I’m in love with this thing. This rip was from cold with little to no preheat.

Which heater was that, @Cheesequake ?

Mr. Me2

Lighting sucks in this video, the rip looked 10x thicker in person, but this was the first hit I tried through water with the Nomad and it was awesome. I’m thoroughly baked after that one and one more hit through water. I’m in love with this thing. This rip was from cold with little to no preheat.

Just wondering..,,how long were you holding the button?

And who knew - you have a beard!?! :cool:;)

Top Bottom