• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Nomad From Morwood

BestBuds

The Dude
I'll 4th that! Lol
The last batch of herb I got was extra sticky and just really terpy I loved it! But I noticed in my Milaana 2 and my VapCap that once I got the feeling my herb wasn't giving vapor anymore I would go to empty the avb and the avb would be sticky and still moist half way down the chamber. Once I did try to give it another go and it tasted awful but I did get more vapor. So instead of hitting it that one last time I saved the avb and made a coconut milk infusion. It's only good for knocking me out for bed. I'll make a cuppa and toss some of that in it. It doesn't taste that bad.

Is that a common experience?

aaaalex

#71 here! Just thought I'd post the mockup now that it's finalized. :love:

TnSEp6T.jpg

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
What wood stems are you using?
I do not have a wood stem yet. Gonna hit Ed up for a Cherry stem to match the collar when the time comes.
Although the only reason for a wood stem for me world be longevity and piece of mind when out and about. I love the stock glass stem as is and I'm sure I'll prefer that over a wood stem.

That's a nice mockup @aaaalex , love that sleeve. With the Burl body, have you had a look at something a little browner in the collar to go with the natural tree vibe going on?

HerbieVonVapster

I do not have a wood stem yet. Gonna hit Ed up for a Cherry stem to match the collar when the time comes.
Although the only reason for a wood stem for me world be longevity and piece of mind when out and about. I love the stock glass stem as is and I'm sure I'll prefer that over a wood stem.

Also can check with @Alan he's made mine. There's also @KeroZen SS tube happy with both of these. Haven't touched glass stem since I received theses.

Enjoy SS for when doing small stem load. The first 3-4 hits it nice and cool.

When wanted a larger load size like to push the screen back into the wood stems. Theres a lip about 1inch back screen can sit against. First though it was much too deep so didn't use it this way. Recently been loosely filling it.
If not over packed can shake it to stir and use a larger load than normal. Thinking for when out and about getting more hits off of the stem is a plus.

The magnets have made this such a better experience for me. Kinda feel like I'm back in the honeymoon state with mine. After the cleaning it worked better now with magnets it's working close to perfect. I still need to work on my draw style little rusty on unregulated. Other than lil bud for traveling been on regulated kick this summer.

Little group stem pic.
2yl5ief.jpg

aaaalex

That's a nice mockup @aaaalex , love that sleeve. With the Burl body, have you had a look at something a little browner in the collar to go with the natural tree vibe going on?

Yeah actually! Here's a mockup with a walnut stem and cherry body but you get the idea. I think that looks good as well just decided the pink ivory was more fun! Plus it's naturally a pink color so I think it still vibes :nod:

qnUG2mX.jpg

Mr. Whitewall

I think that ^ this may be Nomad 079. Though I hear that I may not be the only one :cheers:

Well, your not too far off! :lol: Nomad #078 was been designed the same way. :cheers: Although there's going to be a few add-ons by the looks of it, muahaha! :ninja:. I'll just say it has further evolved into a sea creature.:worms:

Since choice is SO hard (:rant:) I will actually be getting another sleeve, Chiyo style, to add a calm nature sleeve to the piece.
... And can't discard a future milk sleeve for rougher treatment. :goon:

Damn, once again I got fooled by my Nomad! Happened quite a few times already...

I get that with my Mi & Zion ALL the time! :rofl::
"Oh no what's wrong :huh:, NO vapour!? OMG ITS FAILING NOOO :cry:..." Then I realise I had no batteries in, or no load...:razz: :doh:

Last edited:

little maggie

I never thought of getting 2 sleeves. How hard are they to change? It's probably not too late for me to email and ask for a second one but only if it's minimal work.

Also it's probably posted somewhere but what size stem does the nomad use? I have quite a few from Alan but don't know if any will work.

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Man...these mockups are soooo hard to choose from
Yeah, definitely tough.
And the pic's of first batch examples too.
Not much action here on the thread, but oh boy, the edge of my seat is worn right out!
I've requested a box elder burl with Kraft sleeve (modded), Cocobolo collar and lichen button.
Can't wait to see it :popcorn:

I'm making a wood stem/tube for myself too, I love the one's I've seen here on FC as well.
@Ed's TnT made a freakin' stunning one that he posted on instagram, absolute gem:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqcu3qUjOVU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ocuk8d3z1ooy
I think it's for @duff?
Hope you post some pic's here when you get it man, that deserves to be seen :o, especially at home in your Nomad :drool:

Everything still going smoothly @Dan Morrison ?

MAbud

Yeah, definitely tough.
And the pic's of first batch examples too.
Not much action here on the thread, but oh boy, the edge of my seat is worn right out!
I've requested a box elder burl with Kraft sleeve (modded), Cocobolo collar and lichen button.
Can't wait to see it :popcorn:

I'm making a wood stem/tube for myself too, I love the one's I've seen here on FC as well.
@Ed's TnT made a freakin' stunning one that he posted on instagram, absolute gem:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqcu3qUjOVU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ocuk8d3z1ooy
I think it's for @duff?
Hope you post some pic's here when you get it man, that deserves to be seen :o, especially at home in your Nomad :drool:

Everything still going smoothly @Dan Morrison ?

Let’s see a picture of your mock-up

MAbud,
Top Bottom