• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Nomad From Morwood

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
@sixstringsmash, I like where your heads at... I'm thinking something more..industrial. A name you would see on the side of a tanker, cargo container, or oil drum... in big bold sharp letters, solid colours... paint chipped..rusting around the edges..

Think.. dark..glow..neon..wet concrete..tangled electrical wires...rust..sewer steam.....

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Here's my vote. Since Dan is talking about having the heater element cores all different and stuff why don't we stick with something simple....

"The Core"
@sixstringsmash, I like where your heads at... I'm thinking something more..industrial. A name you would see on the side of a tanker, cargo container, or oil drum... in big bold sharp letters, solid colours... paint chipped..rusting around the edges..

Think.. dark..glow..neon..wet concrete..tangled electrical wires...rust..sewer steam.....

Your description immediately made me think of BioShock so:

'Bio Core'? :shrug:

YungLeaner

Maybe just the Engine? Modularity, power...

The Motor?

Ooooh -- The Apparatus.

Or the Ancient Greek root word of machine--Mekhos. I like that because it sounds like a cool Greek dudes name.

The Instrument.

The Piston. The Contraption.

The Vessel.

@Dan Morrison when you say what name you want it reminds me of this line from sounds of silence by Simon and garfunkel--

"
In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence
And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more"

Always felt post apocalyptic to me

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Your description immediately made me think of BioShock so:

'Bio Core'? :shrug:

Bioshock?

Rapture. Big Daddy :) Plasmid.

Anyway, I thought we'd decided on Ewokin ;)

Slicer. Dave.

I'm rubbish at this game :)

The Monolith
Deltron (like Deltron 3030)
The Terminator
Armageddon
Airlock
Vapelock
(The) Cyborg/Borg
The Workshop
The Factory
The Furnace
Coal Face
Coaly McCoalFace

Vape McVapeFace

Modular McModdlefoddle

Last edited by a moderator:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong

STEAMEX
VAPAV

wonderfull thread!

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Bioshock?

Rapture. Big Daddy :) Plasmid.

Anyway, I thought we'd decided on Ewokin ;)

Slicer. Dave.

I'm rubbish at this game :)

Yeh Dan's description just had me thrown back to the first game where you get out of the pod and there are wires sparking on the floor, water leaking in from rusty pipes. It's dark an eerie with neon lights glowing from outside the windows.

Never really got into that game.

Name Suggestion: Vape Machina (As in ExMachina)

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Glaven

tumblr_m2395jQMaQ1qznvc7o1_5001.png

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
Okay, hahah. Great name suggestions everyone! well... most of them... I really almost went with "Coaly McCoalFace", honest. :nod:

I really love the names of old-school cameras.. they were so classic.. Nikon FM2, Pentax ME, Canon AE-1, Rollei 35.

This vape will also be like.. the base, to build onto. The core module. But core isn't quite right.

I do like the word root though. Seems to fit more with the organic side of this vape.

So perhaps the RM-1, for Root Module One

The heater modules will get a similar naming scheme.. something like.. HM-C1, for Heater Module Convection 1 (for low heat level)

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
Here ya go, @hippogriff

fumbyT8.jpg

Exact dimensions of production unit are:

3.36" High, 1.77" Wide, 0.89" Thick.

Or in metric, 85mm x 45mm x 22.6mm

Relatively tiny I think! I'd have no issues carrying this in a pants pocket.

Since you mentioned the Firewood 4, here are its dimensions from their website:

Dimensions: 2" wide by 7/8” thick by 4" tall with cooling unit, 3 1/2" tall without

Top Bottom