1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The moment you realize you have built up a tolerance!!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by wall, May 19, 2018.

1. wall

wall Well-Known Member

I don't know about anyone else but I'm pretty new to cannabis and never loved that so little would leave me a bit incapacitated, but I come you a changed man and can actually handle a bit more and enjoy being out and about while high and still feel I can function and engage with people.

Would be interesting to hear some other peoples stories on this topic

VaporWare and Ricardo like this.
  2. Silver420Surfer

Silver420Surfer Well-Known Member

Far too many actually important memories in the head-dvr to remember something as inconsequential as that.

Ricardo likes this.
  3. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

Makes the world look a bit better, or maybe we just notice things more? You don`t really have a tolerance problem until you start going through more than 2 oz a week imo :brow: so enjoy the new twist on life.

4. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Oh don't you worry I'm loving it :)

Squiby likes this.
  5. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member

When I started using the Vapcap I would be high as fuck for hours on the smallest chamber setting. That lasted a really long time, like over a year and, like you, it was impossible to be around people and communicate.
    Now this is the other extreme - that's like 50 grams!! ! I could buy "real" drugs with that sort of money! Joke. I'm a stoner, not an eejit. But I've definitely been vaping way more lately, with not such trippy results. 12g used to last up to 3 months, now it's about a month ≈ 0.5g a day and while I wouldn't teach a class or drive a car, I can definitely interact with people better
    Deffo, but does half a gram a day sound normal.? Last night I decided on a T break until Friday at least but I've just finished lunch and a Cap and a siesta is very appealing.....

wall likes this.
  6. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

That amount would half fill my Plenty bowl, so very un-natural only using that much, you should be ashamed. just kidding of course.:tup:
    Plenty of people only use that much.

Ricardo likes this.
  7. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

If you have a high tolerance: Try using different strains, temps and vaporizers. Take a 48 hour T break then everything goes back to normal. If you are a regular cannabis user, the tolerance issue happens to the best of us. It’s easy to use 1 or 2 grams a day, if you aren’t careful.

I use way less cannabis vaporizing than when I smoked. I sure feel healthier.

ilsasta, Squiby and Ricardo like this.
  8. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member

Yaaawn, streeeetch, big audible Yaaawn.
    :mmmm:

Helios and LesPlenty like this.
  9. ilsasta

ilsasta Well-Known Member

It's so good when you have low tolerance and get baked with only one load, miss those moments but can't stand a t break yet. Stay away from concentrates.:ugh:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    LesPlenty likes this.
  10. MegaMan2k

MegaMan2k Well-Known Member

Indeed, some medical users have to let go of the whole recreational aspect of cannabis in order to treat their illness properly.

LesPlenty, kurt6652 and ilsasta like this.
  11. ilsasta

ilsasta Well-Known Member

And bless all the medical patients that have to go through crazy amounts of cannabis to treat their illness, it mustn't be a nice experience

LesPlenty and MegaMan2k like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors