The moment you realize you have built up a tolerance!!!

wall

I don't know about anyone else but I'm pretty new to cannabis and never loved that so little would leave me a bit incapacitated, but I come you a changed man and can actually handle a bit more and enjoy being out and about while high and still feel I can function and engage with people.

Would be interesting to hear some other peoples stories on this topic

LesPlenty

Company Rep
can actually handle a bit more and enjoy being out and about while high

Makes the world look a bit better, or maybe we just notice things more? You don`t really have a tolerance problem until you start going through more than 2 oz a week imo :brow: so enjoy the new twist on life.

LesPlenty,

wall

Makes the world look a bit better, or maybe we just notice things more? You don`t really have a tolerance problem until you start going through more than 2 oz a week imo :brow: so enjoy the new twist on life.
Oh don't you worry I'm loving it :)

wall,
Reactions: Squiby

Ricardo

enjoy being out and about while high and still feel I can function and engage with people.
When I started using the Vapcap I would be high as fuck for hours on the smallest chamber setting. That lasted a really long time, like over a year and, like you, it was impossible to be around people and communicate.
You don`t really have a tolerance problem until you start going through more than 2 oz a week imo :brow:
Now this is the other extreme - that's like 50 grams!! ! I could buy "real" drugs with that sort of money! Joke. I'm a stoner, not an eejit. But I've definitely been vaping way more lately, with not such trippy results. 12g used to last up to 3 months, now it's about a month ≈ 0.5g a day and while I wouldn't teach a class or drive a car, I can definitely interact with people better
Makes the world look a bit better, or maybe we just notice things more?
Deffo, but does half a gram a day sound normal.? Last night I decided on a T break until Friday at least but I've just finished lunch and a Cap and a siesta is very appealing.....

Ricardo,
Reactions: wall

LesPlenty

Company Rep
does half a gram a day sound normal
That amount would half fill my Plenty bowl, so very un-natural only using that much, you should be ashamed. just kidding of course.:tup:
Plenty of people only use that much.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Ricardo

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
If you have a high tolerance: Try using different strains, temps and vaporizers. Take a 48 hour T break then everything goes back to normal. If you are a regular cannabis user, the tolerance issue happens to the best of us. It’s easy to use 1 or 2 grams a day, if you aren’t careful.

I use way less cannabis vaporizing than when I smoked. I sure feel healthier.

ilsasta

It's so good when you have low tolerance and get baked with only one load, miss those moments but can't stand a t break yet. Stay away from concentrates.:ugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom