The miniVVPS - FC's Own Voltage Regulator

stickstones

Vapor concierge
No. Since the power supply can be used to power any different number of heating elements it is not practical to come up with a temp chart.

stickstones,

invisiblefriend

Manufacturer
@CentiZen

much respect for all the incredible work and your creations !

You have solved a few problems I have been trying to fix ... nice work --- I will be in touch and hope we can bounce ideas off n work together :) peace brother !

invisiblefriend,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
@CentiZen (hopefully he’s still around, no visits here since Aug 2019). The miniVVPS seems like it would be a great option to power a VapeCritic G43 Sled. This vape uses a protected 18650, but I would like to come up with an option to use an RC Car battery, either a 2S or 3S. These batteries charge quickly and have a great capacity with output of 7-12 volts. I’d really like to find a way to power my FlowerPot coil with DC, but that may not be a good use of time right now.

lazylathe

Almost there...
@CentiZen (hopefully he’s still around, no visits here since Aug 2019). The miniVVPS seems like it would be a great option to power a VapeCritic G43 Sled. This vape uses a protected 18650, but I would like to come up with an option to use an RC Car battery, either a 2S or 3S. These batteries charge quickly and have a great capacity with output of 7-12 volts. I’d really like to find a way to power my FlowerPot coil with DC, but that may not be a good use of time right now.

I have sent @CentiZen a few PM's and emails at the address we used to chat on.
No replies or response to anything so I think this and all his other projects are done...
It was a nice small VVPS and he had another one in the works...

lazylathe,
Top Bottom