The MINI-AIR

Do you agree with the Mini Air as one of the better box vapes on the market?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Mack

Unapproved commercial account.
Vaporite Mini Air is one of my favorite plug-in dudes. It's small and durable enough to bring around with you, but has a digital display, remote control, and LED whip-slide so it still looks tight.
Functionally speaking, this is the best price per pound box vape out there. Turn a fan on/off, operate by remote control, cook your things on high or on low. Don't think you're limited to flower only. I was impressed with how much I saved, how full the vapor was without combusting, and how I felt like I was using a quality vaporizer (not a heating element stuffed inside a square).

Mike Mack,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I don't think your going to find many people around here who will be in agreement with you on that. Maybe you got a real stellar unit; but my experiences with it was quite negative. I'm assuming your talking about the Vapormatic Deluxe - vapir does not make a Mini Air. They make the Oxygen Mini and the Air One as well though, but those are both portables that aren't like what you are describing.

I used this thing back when it was being resold as the mistfire. A friend of mine in college had one. It just didn't do a good job of spreading heat over the herbs. It would always end up singed in places while almost green in the others. Vapir refused to warrant the unit over a technicality as well, so that put my right off of their products for life.

CentiZen,
Reactions: Tweek

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Ah, yes. Still need to hone those reading comprehension skills a bit it seems. Thanks!

I have no meaningful input on this product. Good day.

CentiZen,

clouded vision

I haven't tried the mini air but I used to have a vaporite solo digital and it was the worst vape I have ever used. It was a cheaply made vapor brothers knock off and I'm sure the internals are exactly the same between the solo and the mini. The problem was temperature consistency, the temp reading on it was no where near accurate, I could combust at 350 one day and get no vapor at 425 the next, turn it up in the middle of a session and it got cool to the touch. I'm glad you got a good unit and although I would never say it was the best ever, if always performed the way it should it would be up near the top of my list because when it did work it would knock me on my ass.

clouded vision,

Tweek

All I know, is this is the second post about cheap crap that Mike has made...and he has a logo that looks like a web store logo...so not sure if he is trying to sell shit or is actually enjoying these products.:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom