The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

adam_baumm

Extremely dry herb that grinds to dust will certainly leak past the screen and also restrict airflow. A little moisture helps in this case.
or use a third of a oil pad on top of dry dusty herb for a mammoth dense session ;) don't forget the hard tamp down.

And I have extreme q top hat screens, I can confirm they do not fit well.

Last edited by a moderator:
adam_baumm,
Reactions: mixchu69

freshly baked

For all of you with a mflb power adapter. The car charger fits the mighty. I didn't charge it with it yet because I was hoping someone with knowledge on compatibility would chime in. I just plugged it in to confirm that it would charge though.

freshly baked,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I love how my Antigravity Batteries Micro Start XP-1 plugs right into Mighty. I think with this thing I could vape for a week off the grid. I may have to start a contest to have people guess how many sessions I could get out of a fully charged Mighty/XP-1. I have a set of 4 unopened Crosby, Stills, and Nash whiskey glasses I received from their concert swag team last year as a VIP. I opened one box of 4 which I will keep but the other box, unoppened, should find a home.

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
So my friends Mighty fixed itself with no return trip to s&b.

Battery now fully charges. (No flashing last bar)

And he can now use it whilst charging.

Any ideas how/why it sorted itself out?

h3rbalist,

tdriver

So my friends Mighty fixed itself with no return trip to s&b.

Battery now fully charges. (No flashing last bar)

And he can now use it whilst charging.

Any ideas how/why it sorted itself out?

it was afraid of the trip and fixed itself ....lol

....no really, my first unit did this,charged to almost full (last bar never got full) ,but after a few minutes of use the bar was blinking again at low,
as if one battery was bad but wasn't actually.
I hope yours will work correctly and spare you the return...... but can you trust this in the long run?

moodster80

my dead on arrival mighty got returned today cant believe they don't try them before being shipped

moodster80,

LutherBlissett

The Vape of Things to Come
I look at it like this: If you hate smart phones (or you have a Windows phone), get a Mighty. Otherwise, get a Crafty plus an external battery pack, so you catch up to the Mighty usage-life (without needing to find a wall socket or car).

I expect the vibrate function on the Crafty will be ever so useful when vaping in loud environments, and while I am sure the Mighty is a great product, the extra size just makes it that much more conspicuous when in use. ...You know, palmed, a Crafty in use can be mistaken for an E-cigarette. I think though you would need the hands of a mutant to palm a Mighty. :D

LutherBlissett,
Reactions: kahlilhc

GR

I look at it like this: If you hate smart phones (or you have a Windows phone), get a Mighty. Otherwise, get a Crafty plus an external battery pack, so you catch up to the Mighty usage-life (without needing to find a wall socket or car).

I expect the vibrate function on the Crafty will be ever so useful when vaping in loud environments, and while I am sure the Mighty is a great product, the extra size just makes it that much more conspicuous when in use. ...You know, palmed, a Crafty in use can be mistaken for an E-cigarette. I think though you would need the hands of a mutant to palm a Mighty. :D
Lol. I dont have the hands of a mutant but the Mighty does take a little effort to make it invisible. I am not much of a public toker anymore, if I have to look around me while getting high it just isn't worth getting high to me anymore. However I do like long peaceful drives and the Mighty can be gripped from the top and the arm covers the body of the unit, my finger touches my nose while blocking the mouth piece, it just looks like I am picking my nose while cruising.

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!
Ok so I decided to snag the mighty the other day. My first thought and instinct was to set it right to the temperature we normally run the volcano at, 377F. Now first off it was shockingly cool vapor hitting my throat and it has no real draw restriction.

However only the first puff or 2 tasted all great and flavorful and it then immediately it turned to the popcorney taste you normally get when the hammer or whisper is nearly end of the bowl or about to combust in the sake of the hammer.

Obviously I didn't have a combustion issue here but I'm looking to find that magic temperature that will hit well and still taste good for more than 2 draws. Since then my subsequent sessions have been in the 350-360F ranges and its been somewhat better, not quite where I hoped or would like. Suggested temps?

I also snagged this case to cart it all around in.
injv5qf.jpg

Which I used the foam pre-cuts to make these slots(a little room left for potential expansion in the top left corner):
kYCNprR.jpg

And here is how it all fits snug as a bug, the brush is held in place by the charger:
xEslILw.jpg

I bought this case at a local head shop for 32$ it is the 12X4.5X4.5 size case available here online. If you wanted one big enough to also carry your stash and other goodies in it as well then I would suggest the cases with 4.5inch depth(the last dimension listed) As that is the perfect size for the case to naturally hold the crafty itself in a vertical position perfectly like pictured above.

Last edited:

MGG

A while back someone posted a really good tutorial to mod your mighty with a 18mm glass gong in the middle by taking apart the cooling chamber, well i've been looking on here for half an hour now and can't find it, can anyone direct me to the page it's mentioned on please please please and thankyou.

MGG,

sweetherb

@Dramma Lamma

I start at 175°C (345°C) and increase the temp slightly after each long draw. I then generally finish the bowl at around 182°C (360°F).

I suggest you try this, as it gives fantastic flavor and extracts all the good stuff without any of the nasty stuff (benzene, etc.). I agree that you need to go higher with other vapes, but this mighty is so damned efficient, you gain nothing by upping the temps.

elmomuzz

That just happened...
A while back someone posted a really good tutorial to mod your mighty with a 18mm glass gong in the middle by taking apart the cooling chamber, well i've been looking on here for half an hour now and can't find it, can anyone direct me to the page it's mentioned on please please please and thankyou.

I'll make a guide today. I just got parts in to make 3 muzzmods.

tripleg

Could anyone who own both the volcano and the mighty answer this, please.

I already have the crafty and love it, but its battery life is too short to be a daily driver. I am torn between the mighty and the volcano.

I am a really lazy bum and would like to keep cleaning to the minimum. I find I have to clean the crafty regularly (like every 12 sessions) and I imagine the mighty is similar?

Does the volcano require significantly less cleaning or is it similar to mighty/crafty?

tripleg,

GR

I already have the crafty and love it, but its battery life is too short to be a daily driver. I am torn between the mighty and the volcano.

I am a really lazy bum and would like to keep cleaning to the minimum. I find I have to clean the crafty regularly (like every 12 sessions) and I imagine the mighty is similar?

Does the volcano require significantly less cleaning or is it similar to mighty/crafty?
I don't own a Volcano and your question would be easily answered in the volcano thread.

However vapor condensates on the vapor path, this will always need to be cleaned, and should be cleaned for longevity of the vaporizer and for your own health. Nasty things love to grow in dark, moist, warm places, this is even one of the big attractions of bags vapes, the disposable bag to not pass germs to patients.

GR,
Reactions: tripleg

majher

Hey man why not get an external charger? I have the cano and the mighty and I use them both a lot! I would really consider the cano because the mighty and crafty are going to hit very similar if not the same.

Ok so I decided to snag the mighty the other day. My first thought and instinct was to set it right to the temperature we normally run the volcano at, 377F. Now first off it was shockingly cool vapor hitting my throat and it has no real draw restriction.

However only the first puff or 2 tasted all great and flavorful and it then immediately it turned to the popcorney taste you normally get when the hammer or whisper is nearly end of the bowl or about to combust in the sake of the hammer.

Obviously I didn't have a combustion issue here but I'm looking to find that magic temperature that will hit well and still taste good for more than 2 draws. Since then my subsequent sessions have been in the 350-360F ranges and its been somewhat better, not quite where I hoped or would like. Suggested temps?

I also snagged this case to cart it all around in.
injv5qf.jpg

Which I used the foam pre-cuts to make these slots(a little room left for potential expansion in the top left corner):
kYCNprR.jpg

And here is how it all fits snug as a bug, the brush is held in place by the charger:
xEslILw.jpg

I bought this case at a local head shop for 32$ it is the 12X4.5X4.5 size case available here online. If you wanted one big enough to also carry your stash and other goodies in it as well then I would suggest the cases with 4.5inch depth(the last dimension listed) As that is the perfect size for the case to naturally hold the crafty itself in a vertical position perfectly like pictured above.

I know exactly what your talking about haha. I find that starting around 335 and ending at 370 makes the flavor last a bit longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
majher,
Reactions: elmomuzz

tripleg

I don't own a Volcano and your question would be easily answered in the volcano thread.

However vapor condensates on the vapor path, this will always need to be cleaned, and should be cleaned for longevity of the vaporizer and for your own health. Nasty things love to grow in dark, moist, warm places, this is even one of the big attractions of bags vapes, the disposable bag to not pass germs to patients.

Thanks for pointing out the hygenic aspect. I hadn't thought about it, although it seems like common sense :)

Cleaning aside I am wondering if I'd be better off with a volcano or the mighty for my daily driver needs? It seems that many people who own both end up not using the volcano much?

tripleg,

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!
The volcano which we use daily for 3+ sessions, finally needs full cleaning and new bag after about 1.5-2 weeks.

I haven't owned crafty long enough to comment on its cleaning cycle.

People who have the Volcano and crafty/mighty, at that point I actually get not using the volcano much in solo sessions as it needs more herbs and you gotta fiddle with the bag ETC, the crafty would be less nonsense to fiddle with.

Like others said tho crafty and mighty produce vapor identically, so if you were looking for a change and you wanted that change to be in vapor (not battery life/LCD screen) then the volcano could be a solid choice for you.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

I have them both. The Volcano does not need frequent cleaning. Over time, the inside of the bag gets dirty. Change out bag.

For me, a major advantage of the Mighty is that is practically instantaneous. I seldom use my digital Volcano. The Volcano is a great party vape: no glass to break, no unit to drop.

Justpassedu

I love how my Antigravity Batteries Micro Start XP-1 plugs right into Mighty. I think with this thing I could vape for a week off the grid. I may have to start a contest to have people guess how many sessions I could get out of a fully charged Mighty/XP-1. I have a set of 4 unopened Crosby, Stills, and Nash whiskey glasses I received from their concert swag team last year as a VIP. I opened one box of 4 which I will keep but the other box, unoppened, should find a home.
can you message me some info on the antigravity , seems interesting.

Justpassedu,
Top Bottom