The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

joner

I got my mighty on post 9 of this thread. SN: MY000505

It is unmodified and still works fantastically. My original muzzmod is also working like the day I made it.

I paid $459 USD for my Mighty which seems crazy now but its been worth every penny. Satisfied customer. :)

Looking back my initial review was pretty funny. This was the first online review of a mighty. I had no idea what the filling tool was for. lol

Lol I started the video before reading the text and was thinking, "He's doing it wrong" lol. That's super cool. Why was the temp dropping so much near the end? I thought the Mighty just heats up to temp whenever it's on?

Has yours been in for RMA? Original Batteries?

Vape_Or_Die420

I got my mighty on post 9 of this thread. SN: MY000505

It is unmodified and still works fantastically. My original muzzmod is also working like the day I made it.

I paid $459 USD for my Mighty which seems crazy now but its been worth every penny. Satisfied customer. :)

Looking back my initial review was pretty funny. This was the first online review of a mighty. I had no idea what the filling tool was for. lol

I remember watching this video and buying one immediately. I got sn# 724. Still works great but i sold it to a buddy once the battery got down to 2 bowls per charge. He basically uses it plugged in like a plenty .

Thanks for that video so long ago!

Last edited:

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Lol I started the video before reading the text and was thinking, "He's doing it wrong" lol. That's super cool. Why was the temp dropping so much near the end? I thought the Mighty just heats up to temp whenever it's on?

Has yours been in for RMA? Original Batteries?

It's all original. The temperature was dropping because the battery was dead. I had not charged it at this point.

Not the best way to showcase it in the review but I was very excited to do it and couldn't wait. :D

Smokey McVape

I only use capsules and find they facilitate better extraction. I'll often add a small screen on top of my load in the capsule to generate a bit more conduction. And it also keeps particles from flying into the cooling unit. I removed my CU screen on Day 1 and never looked back. You don't need it when using capsules.
@WildChild - I too have been using the capsules exclusively and love them. What benefit do you get by removing the CU screen if any? Thanks.

shredder

@WildChild - I too have been using the capsules exclusively and love them. What benefit do you get by removing the CU screen if any? Thanks.

You won't have to clean them. And they won't clog up if they're not there. The capsules stop most of the particulates.

For the cooling unit, every 4-5 loads we q tip clean it while it's still warm. Very easy with little fuss.

fishyjeff

Hi All,
I have one of the aftermarket glass mouthpieces & have lost the silicone sleeve/gasket that forms the seal when the mouthpiece is inserted to the cooling unit. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me locate a replacement silicone sleeve/gasket or knows the tubing size & a supplier, to make my own.

Smokey McVape

zkVHDXs.jpg

soooo, am I grinding my weed to fine? im using the dosing capsules and im constantly having to wipe the screen for the cooling unit
I have 5 different fine grinders, I use capsules exclusively and have never had this issue! Your picture seems to shown abv that is too big to pass through the genuine capsules. Are you sure you didn't load the chamber directly as that is what your picture seems to indicate.

Smokey McVape,

blackstone

Thanks @shredder. Is there any way to harvest the rosin from the CU?

I warm the parts and push cotton around in it with a wood stick,
then vape from the cotton in a convection bag vaporizer. Love it!

I just recently read of someone that puts the parts in an oven at about 240f and then pours it out or something.
Not sure if parchment under would be good idea also.
I can't find where I read it now.

mobilrog

I have 5 different fine grinders, I use capsules exclusively and have never had this issue! Your picture seems to shown abv that is too big to pass through the genuine capsules. Are you sure you didn't load the chamber directly as that is what your picture seems to indicate.
lol nah man. I only use the capsules also.

blackstone

Hi All,
I have one of the aftermarket glass mouthpieces & have lost the silicone sleeve/gasket that forms the seal when the mouthpiece is inserted to the cooling unit. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me locate a replacement silicone sleeve/gasket or knows the tubing size & a supplier, to make my own.

I would start with some 9mm OD food safe hose/tubing, and you can choose silicone or PVC. I don't have that mouthpiece but I have what appears to be 9mm tubing that fits the CU opening snug.
My tube is about 6mm inner diameter, which appears to be a standard size,
maybe that's what they used.
Its available everywhere when googled, maybe by the foot.

BigJr48

Hi All,
Just order some from Puffitup.com

Last edited:

sk8man121

Frozen_Vaporent
My Mighty is about a year old now and in true need of a deep clean. How are people cleaning all of the pieces, including the bowl? I would like to remove the bottom screen for deeper cleaning but it is really, really in there.

Is ISO safe for these plastic parts?

grogazola

Here’s the official cleaning instructions -

Does anyone have any other tips to add?

I’ve heard water works well in conjunction with isopropyl alcohol? I’ve rarely used water to clean electronic devices as it doesn’t evaporate as quickly as isopropyl alcohol?

grogazola,
Reactions: BigJr48

namasteIII

microwave your ISO for 30 seconds and put all the shit in a plastic bag so you can shake it. Also I never take apart the thing with the word mighty on it, just throw the whole thing in.

for the bowl heat it up for a few min at max temp. hold upside down clean with ISO qtip. let it sit upside down for a bit when your done, then heat it up again to make sure all ISO is gone.

You can get the bottom screen out by pushing the stir tool on the bottom of the unit down onto the screen into one of the holes underneath. that will change the shape and pull it away from the edge a bit, then work a smaller pick tool or paperclip under that part and pry it off. It's okay to bend it because you can flatten it again.

Vape_Or_Die420

microwave your ISO for 30 seconds and put all the shit in a plastic bag so you can shake it. Also I never take apart the thing with the word mighty on it, just throw the whole thing in.

for the bowl heat it up for a few min at max temp. hold upside down clean with ISO qtip. let it sit upside down for a bit when your done, then heat it up again to make sure all ISO is gone.

You can get the bottom screen out by pushing the stir tool on the bottom of the unit down onto the screen into one of the holes underneath. that will change the shape and pull it away from the edge a bit, then work a smaller pick tool or paperclip under that part and pry it off. It's okay to bend it because you can flatten it again.

I just soak it in iso for a couple days to a week and just rinse clean with cold water. Simple and works great!

Vape_Or_Die420,

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
A quarter works great to flatten out that bottom screen.
Nice I'm not a fan of leaving stuff in ISO longer then I have too but glad it works for you! Sounds easy.
No kidding. SB recommends no more than an hour submerged in ISO. I have a friend who ruined his CU by leaving it submerged for several hours accidentally....it completely corrupted the shape of the parts and they would no longer fit together.

mitchgo61,

grogazola

How about removing that holographic part of the Cooling Unit? The grey part with the Mighty logo. I heard you’re supposed to remove it when dipping in isopropyl alcohol?

proger

got my mighty power button broke. actually it is the part inside which is connected to the board...

any way to get a replacement part or fix it by soldering maybe?

proger,

Vape_Or_Die420

A quarter works great to flatten out that bottom screen.

No kidding. SB recommends no more than an hour submerged in ISO. I have a friend who ruined his CU by leaving it submerged for several hours accidentally....it completely corrupted the shape of the parts and they would no longer fit together.
Had my Mighty since the day it came out. I soaked CU parts everytime for days or even a week. The plastic never changed but the o rings will dry out a little faster with this route. Oh yeah and the holographic label will fall off eventually. But never noticed any negative effects to the actual plastic. I may have done this 50 times.

Trick is to rinse with cold water it seems. It just wicks it away. With warm water i found that it just remelted the oily mess to the CU.

Last edited:
Top Bottom