The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
The Mighty has landed!

I unboxed everything last night, read through the manuals, charged up the batteries. Today I gave everything an iso wash--cooling unit (disassembled), grinders, dosing caps, filling aid and everything else that's going to be in contact with the flowers or the vapor. It's all rinsed and drying now.

I'm having fun, taking my time, enjoying the experience of getting to know this new device. I have to agree with everyone who has said that this is a very well engineered system. I appreciate the attention to detail and the incremental improvements over the years. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, just make it a little bit better.

I got the car charger for those long road trips to visit family. I got the dosing kit and plan to use the caps exclusively. Anyone want to guess how long a full tray will last me? I'm guessing a week but I could be way off. And how much are you putting in your caps? S&B says 6 g for the 40 cap kit, so 0.15 each. And with caps only, should I remove the CU screen? I've seen several say to remove it.

Thanks everyone! Can you tell I'm a little excited?!? :D

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
The Mighty has landed!

I unboxed everything last night, read through the manuals, charged up the batteries. Today I gave everything an iso wash--cooling unit (disassembled), grinders, dosing caps, filling aid and everything else that's going to be in contact with the flowers or the vapor. It's all rinsed and drying now.

I'm having fun, taking my time, enjoying the experience of getting to know this new device. I have to agree with everyone who has said that this is a very well engineered system. I appreciate the attention to detail and the incremental improvements over the years. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, just make it a little bit better.

I got the car charger for those long road trips to visit family. I got the dosing kit and plan to use the caps exclusively. Anyone want to guess how long a full tray will last me? I'm guessing a week but I could be way off. And how much are you putting in your caps? S&B says 6 g for the 40 cap kit, so 0.15 each. And with caps only, should I remove the CU screen? I've seen several say to remove it.

Thanks everyone! Can you tell I'm a little excited?!? :D
Hi, @Moses Baca

I, too, have only ever used capsules and decided to remove the CU screen on the advice of a few others. You really don't need it (in my opinion) with the capsule lid and it prevents your CU from gunking up as quickly.

Enjoy your Mighty! Love mine...sadly it's in Canada right now and I am in Ecuador. But I did bring my Solo II! lol

All the best.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Thanks, @WildChild! I popped the screen out when I cleaned the CU and assumed I'd leave it out unless told otherwise.

Ecuador from Canada? Wow, cool trip, I'd love to visit South America someday. I'm watching it snow right now but we're not getting pounded like some areas. Good day to stay indoors and figure out my new Mighty.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Thanks, @WildChild! I popped the screen out when I cleaned the CU and assumed I'd leave it out unless told otherwise.

Ecuador from Canada? Wow, cool trip, I'd love to visit South America someday. I'm watching it snow right now but we're not getting pounded like some areas. Good day to stay indoors and figure out my new Mighty.
Moses, would you please fire the damn thing up already, then watch it snow? The wait is killing me, idk how you can stand it.

mobilrog

And...I missed it.

Apparently I need to sign for the package. I ran home at lunch, about the time the mail usually shows up, but it wasn't here yet. I'll pick it up at the post office tomorrow morning on my way to work. At least I'll have it to play with tomorrow night and then I have the next two days off so I'll really get a chance to check it out! Soon!
Lol same thing happened to me! Kinda bummed but oh well. I’m working downtown tomorrow afternoon so I can swoop in and pick it up.

GoldenBud

Hello ppl ;)
Anyone has mighty's capsules ? how much length is it by the diameter? wants to discover if the mighty's capsules will fit inside Vaporgenie's bowl hehe

GoldenBud,

Milo

Lol same thing happened to me! Kinda bummed but oh well. I’m working downtown tomorrow afternoon so I can swoop in and pick it up.

Ditto! I was actually home but didn't realize the USPS carrier was doing the "knock knock I need your signature" rather than the usual "knock knock I'm leaving a package on your porch." So I went to the post office to pick it up.

Puffitup was great – how genius is putting candy in the package? – but a heads-up on the signature requirement would have been nice. Maybe I missed it.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have ordered a pack of concentrate caps (x12) to use for wiping clean my dabber after...dabbing, like this,

img_20191201_193933-jpg.15031

I can get some monster clouds to start with and the bowl lasted a good 45 min sesh.:haw:
I am hoping the caps will work even better as they will sit closer to the heater and have added conduction.

Last edited:

Da Yooper

Sasquatch Approved
Hello ppl ;)
Anyone has mighty's capsules ? how much length is it by the diameter? wants to discover if the mighty's capsules will fit inside Vaporgenie's bowl hehe

I have the Bronze Sherlock VG model which I totally forgot about until I saw your post. When I pulled it out it still had flower in it! I must've just forgot it about when i got my Vapolution 2.0 way back when.

Enough babbling, I dropped in one of my S&B dosing caps, but it was a little to high so i pulled the screen and it fits. I think it would work but without the screen you might get a few scooby snacks.

I use dosing caps, WPA and a J-hook in my mighty and with no screen in the WPA you can see the scooby snacks collect at the elbow of the J-hook. I still use it like that as I love the glass and its easy to clean.

Hope this helps.

mobilrog

picked up my mighty yesterday used it once last night and a few times today. it really is everything I wanted it to be and the hype is real with this one.

im loving the dosing capsules as I can't really tell a difference when not using them. also, not as big as I was thinking it was gonna be. from the videos the thing just looks massive but its a rather comfortable size. not small like my pax 3 but still small enough I can put into my back pocket and walk around. really glad I let my VAS take over with this purchase.

lokiki

Hey Guys,
I have the mighty for less than a year and these marks / dents are coming up near the cooling fins, in the plastic housing.
is this common? should i worry? and what to do about this?
46a1543158e267973089bad02e187afa-full.jpg

lokiki,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
@lokiki you picture does not show. The plastic fins breaking off is par for the course for a vape made out of plastic...good thing they are cheap...oh that's right, they aren't!
But don't worry, S&B will not sell you a replacement shell to help you out, just buy a knock off from DHGate or Aliexpress for $50 and strip it for the body.:myday:
Thank fuck for knockoffs.:2c:

lokiki

vapviking

Old & In the Way
oh im sorry, here is a direct link, maybe it works

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/12/7/46a1543158e267973089bad02e187afa-full.jpg

and doesnt S&B really doesn't do anything about this?

as far as i know it hasn't affected performance but it just looks like plastic is weakening.

it wasn't really cheap indeed so i would assume it can go a long way even with this "defect", am i correct?
I'm gonna say that it appears that you could continue using it with no immediate issues (worries). Some cracking of the thin parts that surround the bowl sides is a common issue, and cracking around top of bowl happens too but eventually is more serious issue, as pieces can begin to break off up there, where the c/u mounts.
Your most certain answer will come from S&B, I suggest you take this up with them & send the photo. Your are still under warranty. Customer experiences vary; mine have been for the most part very good with S&B.
Hey, you never know. The may offer you a sweet upgrade deal on a Crafty +.

Trypsy Summers

So I recently purchased The Ghost MV1 and compared it to my previous Mighty's - well just read what I had to say about that over on The Ghost MV1 site!:hmm:

Anyway, as a result of that comparison, I ended up purchasing a new The Mighty, with 20% more battery life, as according to the box, yep, that's how good The Ghost MV1 is! I was so blown away with the quality of The Ghost MV1 vape, that being Storz n Bickel to the core, I just had to go out and get The Mighty to see if the discrepancy was as big as I initially feared. :huh:

Well, I can report that The Mighty is for me, ... (and still -) the reigning immortal - undisputed champion of portable vaporizers, don't get me wrong, The Ghost MV1 is certainly an excellent vape, and on a 'sweetest hit per sweetest hit basis', is the nicer vape, but the race ain't for the swift, is it? :sherlock:
Yeah, The Ghost MV1 can and certainly does test The Mighty, of that there is not a shadow of a doubt! However, when all is said and done, and the proverbial dust settles, there really is (and can only be) one Vape left standing, and that one immortal left standing - ain't called The Mighty for nothing, IMHO!:bowdown:

Indeed it's a mark of respect to The Ghost MV1, that I've passed my opinion about them on this page, as I didn't want to cause any needless upset over there, but to me, there was just too many areas where The Mighty is just better, although I will reiterate that the sweetest single hit is obtained from The Ghost MV1.:nod:

But in all honesty, if it came down to just one portable vape for the desert island, then it has to be The Mighty, followed The Ghost MV1, in that order, and not the other way round!:rockon:

But these two vapes are the best two portables - along with The Crafty - for quality!:luv::bowdown::rockon:

Not saying:|, Just saying;), Without saying:2c:

Pure Peace:leaf:

WakeVape&Bake

The Mighty is a great vaporizer, used one long enough, i´ve had the version from before the +20% battery increase.

sold mine finally last week after using the Volcano Hybrid since August, the fast heat up time of the Hybrid spoiled me, the Mighty is really sloooooow to heat up. i am the kind of "if i want to take a hit i want it now" person and the Mighty always have this waiting period till it is ready to go.

other than that i was constantly annoyed at the "push the button or i will turn off" vibration, i always felt a bit rushed by the device, it was never a really relaxed feeling when vaping with the Mighty.

i really think they should release a Mighty+ sooner than later including a dramatically improved heat up time and maybe a bit smaller/thinner form factor, i never felt that the Mighty is a "go to portable", it is relatively big and heavy to carry around in a jacket for example.

but when it comes to effectivity it is outstanding, that is for sure.

david8613

my wife is from Ecuador been there a few times, beautiful country, there is a beach out there called montanita its known as a hippie beach, that people hang out at very marijuana friendly, beautiful, friendly people, nice places to eat and buy stuff.

I am glad to see more of us embracing the S&B capsule system, I remember mentioning it once how much I like it and a lot did not like it and were negative about it. if you get the S&B loading kit, it becomes even better since you can load 40 caps in one 10 mins! and it keeps everything ultra clean. S&B really knows how to make a really nice system that just works, I ran capsules through, mighty, plenty, and volcano classic. I recently sold my plenty and volcano classic and upgraded to the volcano hybrid, gotta get the reducer for it though.

Top Bottom