The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

rodders83

I emailed S&B America and got quick response.
"For my aging Mighty, can I get service, like batteries or new case?"
"Replacement is the only option."

"If batteries are degraded to the point they will not charge, will Mighty still work under A/C power?"
"The Mighty works when plugged in so it should work still if your batteries die."

I believe mine's going to live a long, easy old age.

Nice! I am buying another then i am too much in love with this thing it works even better with kief and oils. Knowing it can be a kitchen vape after five years until something electrical breaks makes my day. :)

simplywonderful

Has anybody tried the smaller liquid pads that fit in the dosing capsules to do really small loads ? If so how were the results ?

Im thinking i could really micro dose that way ?
tried, results were savy microdosy, but didnt got me where full squeezed cap gets me :D I put dosing cap on the bottom and load on top, I also tried reclaim like that.
If your tolerance is lower buy the pads + make extra with your liquid pad (resize it to cap size) or buy the liquid pad caps set

chris 71

Thanks man i ordered 8 of the small liquid pads to try in my dosing capsules.

I do like the dosing capsules full too but some of my strains are to strong for this even lol i guess i have lowerd my toluerace by using so many 1to1 strains .
But im loving the mighty more and more and it is definatly mighty in the vapor producing category. As well as taste freakin awesome

chris 71,
Reactions: shredder

wombat24

zealot - church of the blessed dynayap
Has anybody tried the smaller liquid pads that fit in the dosing capsules to do really small loads ? If so how were the results ?

If you are considering using concentrate pads for micro-dosing I suggest you try the firefly pads. They are smaller and denser than the S&B ones, you can fit 3 snugly into a capsule.

So when I micro-dose I like to loosely fill 1/2 a cap and place 2 pads (and the lid) on top or 3/4's full and one pad. I get 3 - 4 decent draws and I imagine the extra conduction adds to the hit.

joner

I just bought a Mighty last week. I noticed the bowl and capsules hold more than I like to consume in one session, so I also ordered the liquid caps, to microdose in a similar fashion. I have been half filling the bowl and putting the liquid pad in, but I think a half filled capsule will be perfect for those stronger strains, and remaining quite portable. For my homegrowns, I don't mind using a little more and filling a cap. I find the sessions about the same time in length between a half filled chamber and a filled capsule. I imagine a half filled capsule should provide a similar session, maybe down a draw or two.

On a side note, it took a couple of sessions before I really started to appreciate the Mighty. For portables, I had been using a Tubo, Splinter Z, Tera, and of course my dynavaps and Lotus previously. I didn't feel like it was as powerful as my Tera, but the vapor quality much better. The effects are noticeably stronger as well. The taste is the only spot where I feel the Mighty could benefit. I don't know if it's the novelty of this vape still, but I find myself using it in almost all scenarios where I'd use others previously. I hope this curbs my VAS for a bit....

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Another rma horror story. After seend somone posting that they got a brand new mighty w rma for cracks around the oven I decided to try. They approved my rma. It was still 100 percent usable but had some cosmetic issues around the oven. Today I received from them a message that it was unrepairable. Knowing i had stated this was the condition . they want 250 to keep mine and replace it. I had just ordered a second from.namaste for 250 so thats at no discount. I really just want mine back and to be done entirely w them. I have been an avid user of there stuff and this month alone have spent over a hundred bucks in their online store. This is not how you treat your customers. Looks loke jcat is my main dude for repairs now.

Last edited:

shredder

Another rma horror story. After seend somone posting that they got a brand new mighty w rma for cracks around the oven I decided to try. They approved my rma. It was still 100 percent usable but had some cosmetic issues around the oven. Today I received from them a message that it was unrepairable. Knowing i had stated this was the condition . they want 250 to keep mine and replace it. I had just ordered a second from.namaste for 250 so thats at no discount. I really just want mine back and to be done entirely w them. I have been an avid user of there stuff and this month alone have spent over a hundred bucks in their online store. This is not how you treat your customers. Looks loke jcat is my main dude for repairs now.

Was it still under a warranty?

shredder

According to my paperwork it was and when I gave my dates and explaination they approved the rma. Explainaition was unit not repaorable

The rma doesn't mean it was under warranty. A receipt would. And it seems if it was under warranty they should have fixed or replaced it. Their offer was basically the one I was offered on an old of warranty mighty. If yours is under warranty, maybe send them a picture of your receipt.

Assuming its under warranty and they're treating you like this, I wonder if it's the new owners (canopy growth) squeezing S and B?

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I was able to get the date off a crwdicar by the amount. But the actual receipt is long gone. Im assuming becuse its not the 20percent more battery version it was bought more than 2 years ago. Just because the headshop got it more than 2 years ago but didnt sell it till I got it shouldnt affect me. I know I prob should be better and keep receipts but this is almost the 2 year mark minus a month or 2. Either way I just want mine back. Decided not to send a crafty that was approved as well but wanted to wait till I had the mighty back. After this instead pulled it apart myself. Found it to be a 3 dollar thermal fuse rated at 184c which is basicly designed to fail as it exceeds these temps on a reg basis. So glad members share this info. Thanks to everyone for there tips and input. Atleast I got one running and hopefully the ither comes back in the same condition.functiong but not cosmetically pretty. Atleast I know my trade for this clone was worth it just for the plastic case.

simplywonderful

I was able to get the date off a crwdicar by the amount. But the actual receipt is long gone. Im assuming becuse its not the 20percent more battery version it was bought more than 2 years ago. Just because the headshop got it more than 2 years ago but didnt sell it till I got it shouldnt affect me. I know I prob should be better and keep receipts but this is almost the 2 year mark minus a month or 2. Either way I just want mine back. Decided not to send a crafty that was approved as well but wanted to wait till I had the mighty back. After this instead pulled it apart myself. Found it to be a 3 dollar thermal fuse rated at 184c which is basicly designed to fail as it exceeds these temps on a reg basis. So glad members share this info. Thanks to everyone for there tips and input. Atleast I got one running and hopefully the ither comes back in the same condition.functiong but not cosmetically pretty. Atleast I know my trade for this clone was worth it just for the plastic case.
I bought the 2016 model just as the new one was released, then when I got rma for those cosmetic issues they got me new model with 20% more battery, provide them some receipt, you said you had it from credit card, maybe you even have mail from the shop, if you never had RMA with it before I think they will replace it for you. Better said is this storz bickel europe?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
So I just tried @Baron23 trick regarding using the oil pad to slightly tamp a flower load - worked totally perfect with the Puffitup Water Pipe Adapter. Seems like it's finishing a bowl in 2 or 3 inhales at full blast through my 14" beaker.

This super lemon haze flower tastes freaking amazing too, wow! Had this strain a billion times but this one right here is extra special. Almost dab like in flavor, lip smacking.

I definitely still feel that if one was to only have a single vaporizer, it would be VERY hard to top the Mighty.

Mines from this year and the battery lasts a really long time IMO. Between dry and water cooled hits, desktop or portable use, and a crazy simple user interface this one is still at the very top of the pack!

:2c:

chris 71

Ok so there are smaller liquid pads that fit in yhe dosing capsules right ?

I got my order today and the pads i got were advertised to fit in the capsules but they dont . Maybe it was a mix up at the place i bought them not sure can you guys confirm they do make small ones that fit in the capsules ?

chris 71,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Ok so there are smaller liquid pads that fit in yhe dosing capsules right ?

I got my order today and the pads i got were advertised to fit in the capsules but they dont . Maybe it was a mix up at the place i bought them not sure can you guys confirm they do make small ones that fit in the capsules ?
On S&B website they have them. You can buy 8 "drip capsules" in a magazine for US $9.90. They come with the steel pads that fit. Also buy loose pads or in a 40 cap pack.

rodders83

They tried to trick me, I will milk my story again i emailed Germany HQ asking about battery cover and assured it would be there if needed at 40 euro. 2 years later when asked they refused to change batterys because my model was the older capacity Mighty. They told me all they can do is sell me a new one for 20% discount i think they wanted my old one as well fully working. The only reason they decided to contact me and assure me that they WILL honor thier claims and promises was after six yes six emails of threats i told them i was passing it on to Mastercard who covered the €348 i paid direct to S&B Germany i never used any retail this has all been direct with S&B Germany.

So they basically lied to me to get me to buy one, When i needed help they demanded almost full price for a new model and they stayed like this for nearly a week 6 emails 1 per day. What benefit did this have? They shred thier reputation for €348 Euro? I thought they were German not simpletons who risk thier name for such a small amount of money they really should apologize and fix these things.

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
Maybe the replacement policy has changed since the got bought by Canopy Growth.
Their warranty excludes batteries, screens and wear, etc. explicitly.

I am rookie member of the club of poly mightys now (department dual mightys).
It is an old model I could get pretty cheap and the serial number is just the number before the other model I have, lol. It is great to have two chargers.

Truth Seeker

I don’t know why they build these units with such cheap materials long-term in ingestion of aluminum is a cause of Alzheimer’s and that’s basically from cooking with the dang stuff. S and B really should be using higher quality materials less plastic, aluminum etc. what a joke that they actually got the thing registered as a medical device I know that’s the volcano but that’s got all kinds of plastic too

Top Bottom