The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

simplywonderful

It's such a subjective call, so no argument. I love love the Mighty and it has a place in our rotation. But the world of vapes has expanded exponentially. I have 2 others, both full convection, that outshine the Mighty in a couple of key areas (taste, time, ease of cleaning, etc.), so as to make it impossible for me to call a 'best'. I love 'em all!
Most of all I just love fucking combustion every day.
would you share the names please? :hmm:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
would you share the names please? :hmm:
I have a Splinter V1 (RBT) and several Grasshoppers.
And I'll mention a 3rd convection vape that I suggested to a frIend and he got one, a Fury II (Healthy Rips). Fitted with optional glass stem for a total of about $130, it has a lovely flavor signature. It's no Mighty, not even a Crafty, but it is a sweet little thing.
I don't mean to make this a pissing contest right here in Mighty's own thread. Suffice it to say it's a big world with a lot of nice vapes in it of late.

tdriver

by any chance do you have a 3d model of that housing please ?:) btw batteries died on yours ?

no 3D model...… I have asked for a housing @rachet who creates 3d printed accessories and stuff, -no luck, and if he doesn't have it, sadly nobody will....
with all broken/chipped housings I thought there would be a aftermarket replacement or something by now.... but no, not even as a spare part from S&B.
too bad.... cause this is the only part not fixable/replaceable.

I had a battery issue a few months ago,and I replaced them (by myself)

Vape_Or_Die420

no 3D model...… I have asked for a housing @rachet who creates 3d printed accessories and stuff, -no luck, and if he doesn't have it, sadly nobody will....
with all broken/chipped housings I thought there would be a aftermarket replacement or something by now.... but no, not even as a spare part from S&B.

What were the specs on the replacement batteries you used? Thanks!

Vape_Or_Die420

Also, could you please provide link to where you bought it? I appreciate the info!

Vape_Or_Die420,
Reactions: LesPlenty

vaponatorr

What way do you use microdoses?
I tried 2 so far
1. Dosing Capusle filled with already vaped herb on top
2. Using the pad to cover the dose.

And i found
1 is smoother but takes longer to extract everything
2. is a bit harsher but faster

simplywonderful

Ratchett only creates accessories, but from your housing, it would be possible to recreate the fully functional mighty 3d scan, but best would be your undamaged housing, people can do the scans easily and recreate /draw some parts. The things is that mighty is created from Peek plastic, which is high temp resistance plastic created in 80s, but I bet there are lot of materials which are even better to use nowadays. Peek can be also 3d printed. but with high temps printers. Best bet to get a 3d model of the casing or casing itself as spare is to contact chinese replica fake mighty manfucture Im not sure who is the manufacture but I saw its name somewhere it got 3 and mod in it, could not remember:(

tdriver

Ratchett only creates accessories, but from your housing, it would be possible to recreate the fully functional mighty 3d scan, but best would be your undamaged housing, people can do the scans easily and recreate /draw some parts. The things is that mighty is created from Peek plastic, which is high temp resistance plastic created in 80s, but I bet there are lot of materials which are even better to use nowadays. Peek can be also 3d printed. but with high temps printers. Best bet to get a 3d model of the casing or casing itself as spare is to contact chinese replica fake mighty manfucture Im not sure who is the manufacture but I saw its name somewhere it got 3 and mod in it, could not remember:(

if you have any links for spare casing replica or whatever, please post!!!

MegaMan2k

As in Preheat chamber to max and after it reaches temp insert the capsule loaded with the oil?

I was wondering if there is a method or tech to clog the air-intakes a little bit, to change the resistance during pull?

simplywonderful

if you have any links for spare casing replica or whatever, please post!!!
sorry bro you need to contact the sellers via dhgate possibly alibaba and ask them about it, tell them that you want multiple pcs from factory so they will give you factory contact or ask on your behalf. Ask them if the casing is made of PEEK first
offgassing some crappy plastic would be awful
I have a Splinter V1 (RBT) and several Grasshoppers.
And I'll mention a 3rd convection vape that I suggested to a frIend and he got one, a Fury II (Healthy Rips). Fitted with optional glass stem for a total of about $130, it has a lovely flavor signature. It's no Mighty, not even a Crafty, but it is a sweet little thing.
I don't mean to make this a pissing contest right here in Mighty's own thread. Suffice it to say it's a big world with a lot of nice vapes in it of late.

so grasshoppers and rbt and healthy rips fury are on par or comparable to mighty by your opinion? We can talk opinions or not ?yours and others can be different from mine, so its not slaying. For example I knew there was some problems when the grasshopper was released, not sure if they are persisstent

vapviking

Old & In the Way
so grasshoppers and rbt and healthy rips fury are on par or comparable to mighty by your opinion? We can talk opinions or not ?yours and others can be different from mine, so its not slaying. For example I knew there was some problems when the grasshopper was released, not sure if they are persisstent
Well, I did not say "on par" with Mighty; my point was that each has some aspect(s) that imo score 'better' than Mighty. Just as Mighty has some qualities where it gets the highest marks. So, I'm not inclined to pick a 'best' vape. I like all of them!
The Grasshopper, as a product offering, has been just crazy. They still can't seem to make Hoppers reliable. Some hoppers do seem to last, while many, many have required service. Waiting time just for that service has been longer than a year for some folks! At least there's a lifetime warranty (HA!)

Choices

Tough day at the office holding things together with the normal Friday before a holiday absentee rate. Came home and wanted my Mighty. It isn’t as flavorful to me as say a Lotus hitting perfectly, it isn’t as ritualistic as a Vapcap or MFLB, but it is a device that is always reliable and ultra intuitive device. That was just what I needed. Two dosing capsules of Red Headed Stranger and all is good again!
Happy Holiday Weekend Everyone!

bulleroi

I've been happy with my Ryot Packratz smellproof pouches (small for Crafty, larger for Mighty). Until lately when I noticed that my large pouch for Mighty has distinctive scent when smelling it closer. :D Beats me why the hell it is leaking the odor... I need to try to fresh it somehow or maybe buy a new one. The small Packratz works well.

arthritisbites

I've been happy with my Ryot Packratz smellproof pouches (small for Crafty, larger for Mighty). Until lately when I noticed that my large pouch for Mighty has distinctive scent when smelling it closer. :D Beats me why the hell it is leaking the odor... I need to try to fresh it somehow or maybe buy a new one. The small Packratz works well.

I have several of the skunk brand bags, which seem to be able to hide the smell even for a dog. I know I can’t smell anything, so good enough for me

Vapor4me

Put it in the dryer (15 mins) or under the Sun (couple of hours) and that should re-activate the carbon.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Hard to hit the like button on that one, I think the Mighty has a fragile screen, my 1st unit died from Aussie corrugated roads...screen got dimmer day by day until...nothing, RMA fixed it quickly with a new unit, known problem maybe?
Built for the Autobahn, not the outback.:myday:

simplywonderful

I got the 3d printed case, printed twice, Im not sure if the guy used low quality settings or if its always like this, but I dont know, It makes the device bigger, It makes the device stand relatively easy( flat bottom and flat side) Im not sure about it and about if it can really protect the device from blows, better said broken fins. Anybody interested in pics?

Top Bottom