The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

FC123

I will try that tonight, thanks for the tip. Definitely still experimenting! Big part of the excitement so far. Definitely a convert (to vaping) already.
You’re welcome. And how is it that way? Does it give you a more hit like feeling? Of course it’s not the same but the throat feel with denser and a bit harsh vapour should do the trick

roonsy

You’re welcome. And how is it that way? Does it give you a more hit like feeling? Of course it’s not the same but the throat feel with denser and a bit harsh vapour should do the trick

I ordered myself a fine grinder today, so I will report back next week! Couldn't get much finer with what I have :lol:

taliesin

Hey! My button also broke, and its entirely gone from the board. I have beentrying alot to be able to just turn it on again. Could you explain me which test pads there are and how to press them to turn on the vape?

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
This Canadian company is MASSIVE in the cannabis world. Snoop Dogg signed on with them as well to sell his strains/products. And they signed some deal with either Coke or Pepsi to make drinkable products. The headquarters is located near where I live. I had several shares (at about $12/share, I think) that I bought shortly after they first went public. The shares skyrocketed to $72/share (which I sold) then dropped back down to $50 (I bought several more). They shall rise again.

And now they bought the company that made my Mighty! Woo Hoo! This company will be a force to contend with.

I, too, look forward to seeing new Canopy/S&B products down the road. Excellent.

ChooChooCharlie

Thanks for correcting the name, @Baron23 , I feel better now! :wave:

The mods will soon quite correctly excise these posts, and ask us to discuss the vape, not the company.

That said ... like I posted above, I'm curious whether the two companies will develop a prepackaged extract, in a pod or teabag. The hardware designed/produced by Markus. Similar approach as CannaKorp. (The Kuerig Green Mountain biz plan)

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast
Hello forum!! Is there anywhere where i can buy a filling chamber for my mighty?? My filling chamber has seen better days and doesnt close anymore... or attach to the mighty LOL.

I looked on the storz-bickle website & i see no filling chamber for purchase :( its has made my life way easier filling up in the woods or on long bumpy car rides & i wish to have another one.

EDIT: nvm i found it on their website LOL

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Thanks for correcting the name, @Baron23 , I feel better now! :wave:

The mods will soon quite correctly excise these posts, and ask us to discuss the vape, not the company.

That said ... like I posted above, I'm curious whether the two companies will develop a prepackaged extract, in a pod or teabag. The hardware designed/produced by Markus. Similar approach as CannaKorp. (The Kuerig Green Mountain biz plan)
Hey, Charlie, did you see these?
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-crafty-by-storz-bickel.15984/page-371#post-1332117

johnnyCanuck

This Canadian company is MASSIVE in the cannabis world. Snoop Dogg signed on with them as well to sell his strains/products. And they signed some deal with either Coke or Pepsi to make drinkable products. The headquarters is located near where I live. I had several shares (at about $12/share, I think) that I bought shortly after they first went public. The shares skyrocketed to $72/share (which I sold) then dropped back down to $50 (I bought several more). They shall rise again.

And now they bought the company that made my Mighty! Woo Hoo! This company will be a force to contend with.

I, too, look forward to seeing new Canopy/S&B products down the road. Excellent.

It’s not coke or Pepsi that bought equity in them. It was Constellation. Big wine and spirits company. They have an option to buy controlling interest in Canopy in the future. I think Constellation invested just under $10 billion into Canopy Growth.

shredder

It’s not coke or Pepsi that bought equity in them. It was Constellation. Big wine and spirits company. They have an option to buy controlling interest in Canopy in the future. I think Constellation invested just under $10 billion into Canopy Growth.

I think it's easy to see a scenario that this buy out could be bad for S and B, and us. Canopy is awash with cash and spending it like a drunken sailer. (my opinion) It's doubtful all the investments will thrive. That leaves the company at some point squeezing the parts that do make money to provide increasingly more to the bottom line. That means decreasing company costs or improving profits. In that scenario S and B loses what made them great and turns them into just another co. trying to make a quick buck. Remember when amf bought Harley Davison?

Last edited:

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
My mistake and you are absolutely correct. Apologies. It was Aurora who got involved with Coca Cola. Guess I should pay more attention to my stocks!

I'm staring to notice a slight decrease in battery performance with my Mighty. I have owned it for about 15 months but always run my sessions at max temperature (210C). I'm still very satisfied but hope S&B replacement service will still be up and running strong with this new merger!

Just ran some Guava Gelato strain through the Mighty last night. Incredible taste!

tdriver

€145 million? Not bad!

And next year will come a totally new portabble device from S&B.

please don't get too exited..... yet. I actually got a little sad when I read that announcement.
because I have seen it happened before, when policies of new owners are " quantity over quality " and everything that goes with it....

let's just hope not though.....:leaf:

tdriver,
Reactions: shredder

simplywonderful

is this big pharma shell company? I never heard of their weed, does they produce quality product at least? or automated weed factory trimming machine artificial bs? when I read that I was like :

at least they can create new company, with totally new inventions calling it SB imagine if it would be called BS vapes

Of course they will, seeing I finally caved and got one during the latest sales.:tup:
Not a bad vape for AU$330/US$240 RRP is ott:myday:
damn you got a new prototype for them? :o how did you convince them?:hmm::evil: nice to see you btw

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello good people, I'm Aezhenn, wood worker for the FC community!

I have just done 4 special stands for some happy mighty owners!

DSCF2766.jpg

They are in Philippine ebony with a madre cacao base and inlay for the couple above, red narra and mahogany burl for the couple below.

They are a nice way to see your unit stand proudly :)
DSCF2791.jpg

And are perfect to put them in charge...

DSCF2796.jpg

More pics and detail in the Aezhenn Wood thread...

All the best :)

Ctipp22

Does mighty have a better tasting cooling mouthpiece than the plastic yet? Still probably one of the best portable vapes if not the best but flavor could be improved a little bit.. I have an adapter and a little bong. Bubble straw ?

Top Bottom