• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Surf Monkey

Best tips to get the darkest abv? Even at 410 my abv is light green/brown
I pack it fully with a light tamp

Depends on the material you start with. Some just refuses to go dark. Others scorch up almost black. The most important thing is how dry the ABV is. Crush it between your fingers after a bowl. After you do that a few times you’ll be able to tell when you’re getting a full extraction.

darbarikanada

not sure how dark you're aiming for, but in 3 years of use, I've never gotten super dark ABV. it's more what I'd called ocher. there are people on this forum who've tried vaping mighty ABV in higher-temperature devices - they report back that even though it didn't look spent, it was.

OTOH it shouldn't have any green color left. I've never had that happen: my ABV's always ocher, uniform throughout, without stirring. maybe you're putting too much in?

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
I don't think color matters. My Mighty doesn't get my ABV nearly as dark as some other vapes, but try putting the Mighty ABV into another vape and see what you get out of it. My bet is little to no vapor.

Doktor Dub

As others already said, the Mighty does not get the abv very dark, even at highest temp... i think this is mostly a good sign as the Mighty really stays in the right vaping temps but sometimes you just want to take it a little step further.... than the FP or butane Vapes really shine...

NAMZUGED

Linx agreed to buy my Gaia back from me.

Question is...

Should I return it and buy a more powerful unit like the Mighty?

Is the Mighty worth $150 more than the Gaia?

The Gaia’s performance is just so sub par in my opinion.

Thoughts?

NAMZUGED,
Reactions: BigJr48

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Is the Mighty worth $150 more than the Gaia?
Absolutely. I'd pick my Milaana over my Mighty any day but if you're looking for an incredibly easy to use device that will deliver extremely potent, thick, flavorful hits every single time you can't go wrong with a Mighty. The dosing caps also make it one of my favorite devices ever. You can keep your unit looking brand new if you use capsules and they're also very convenient to keep preloaded and ready to go.

KokoNaut

Hello there,

so I just ordered my Mighty and it's also my first vape ever. My only eperience with vaping wasn't good. I tried the magic flight lunch box but we had only almost dead battery like dead from usage not just discharged and the hits weren't very good. Was deciding rly hard whether to get the Davinci IQ or this boy. I like the davinci quite a lot. It has beautiful design it's super small, replacable battery, smart path. These are pretty much all the features that made me want it. But then there is lot of complaining about cleaning the gap between chamber and airway, poping off top cover, bad CS. Hope that Mighty won't let me down. Can't wait to get medicated.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
My only eperience with vaping wasn't good. I tried the magic flight lunch box . . .
The MFLB never worked for me. Even with dry medicine properly ground and a fully charged battery I could never get anything but a slightly wispy, teeny tiny, not even a mouthful of vapor out of it. IMHO it is a device for kids vaping underneath their blankets at night in mom and dad's house. Now there are a lot of people that love this device, and it has a huge thread on FC, but for me the MFLB is actually one of only two vapes I have ever thrown away. I contacted the company with my concerns and they did NOTHING to help me at all.

The Mighty is a quality, medical grade, device that is a great portable system and hits like a freight train. When I first received mine it displaced my EVO for home use for quite some time since it is so convenient. I find the Mighty is the perfect hotel vape when travelling but if I'm out for dinner or down on the beach I feel a little more comfortable using the Crafty as it is smaller and more concealable.

So far the customer service I have received from S&B has been excellent but of course YMMV . . . :peace:

arthritisbites

I find the Mighty is the perfect hotel vape when travelling but if I'm out for dinner or down on the beach I feel a little more comfortable using the Crafty as it is smaller and more concealable.

That is the only negative about the mighty, it is a touch bulky. But if I really need to be super discreet, at that point I’ll use an e-cig or wax pen, so I really don’t count it as negative - it is beautifully designed machine.

I actually just bought one for my sister for her wedding present. She tried mine and fell in love! I told my new brother-in-law he can thank me later ;)

Vaporcussion

Hello there,

so I just ordered my Mighty and it's also my first vape ever. My only eperience with vaping wasn't good. I tried the magic flight lunch box but we had only almost dead battery like dead from usage not just discharged and the hits weren't very good. Was deciding rly hard whether to get the Davinci IQ or this boy. I like the davinci quite a lot. It has beautiful design it's super small, replacable battery, smart path. These are pretty much all the features that made me want it. But then there is lot of complaining about cleaning the gap between chamber and airway, poping off top cover, bad CS. Hope that Mighty won't let me down. Can't wait to get medicated.

I own both, (they are my two favs right now) and you made the right choice.

shredder

How simple is the mighty?

Any technique required to taking good tips from it?

Or is it real simple, load, heat, puff?

I have a gaia, and it took me a good 20 bowls to figure out how to maximize its performance. I almost gave up on it.

Yup, that simple. Mine will be 4 yr old in November. Still works great, never had to send it in, although it does show wear now. My batteries have become an issue though, we're down to four bowls per charge. I think we will send it in for a new one on its birthday, lol. I've been holding off thinking a better portable will come out, but that just might be a while.

shredder

Perhaps the battery replacement packs from @JCat are the better choice, the less expensive at least?

I contacted s and b a while back, and if I remember right a new mighty with the out of warrantee trade in was $245. I think I'll go that route since it has quite a few missing and broken fins. The fins started breaking when I started vaping a lot of rosin at top temperatures.

I'm just happy that it lasted this long. It's been a great vape for us, but it's getting tired.

Top Bottom