The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Vapor4me

Instead of a Forum, i.e. where people READ, this place is becoming more and more a Q&A chatroom... :rant::goon:

Not that I'm complaining, I learned much after reading the 500+ pages :myday: of course, after filtering all the off-topic rubbish.

And while sure it's nice to have quick answer to (y)our questions :razz: a suggestion would be NOT to answer questions when the person making the question has clearly made no effort to locate an answer, either by reading the forum and/or using the search function.

OR it it just me?

To keep my post useful: screens size 12,5mm will fit in your dosing caps and prevent debris in your CU

V4M

Vapor4me,

Hussan311

I can understand how you feel but if you think I did zero research and just came here asking questions that is incorrect. I have done alot of research, I came here asking questions because I wanted input from people who have actually used the device and their opinions on it. I thought the points of forums are for people to state their opinions and ask questions idk though maybe I am wrong.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
It's everything ok. But you can use the search function overall and also in a special thread :wave:

Hogni,
Reactions: BigJr48

Some-new-user

@Hussan311 you did right asking mate. That's what these pages are for IMO. I know it's all been said but this is current, it keeps the thread active and things change. This is a fast paced industry. Things could definitely be easier to search through without the chatter.
You definitely chose right on the mighty. I got my tera yesterday and even though I love a lot of things about it it still wasn't as first use mind blowing as the mighty. Just for me, for now the vapour production is a little weak but I only had a quick go on it last night because I had to charge it for 3 hours before use.

One thing I like about the tera is the flavour with the glass mouthpiece. Time to buy one of those glass mouthpieces I've seen and see what that's like.

Happy vaping people.

tbergman

If you've been following this thread, I posted a 3D printable charging stand for the Mighty last week. I wasn't very happy with the design so I went back to the (virtual) drawing board and make two new designs.

See the Thingiverse listing here.

a607ab9a1990b44e938b1106badb5618_preview_featured.JPG

rodders83

Yep. They used to have prices listed for both the Crafty and mighty for battery replacement. If I remember correctly it was ~50 for Crafty and ~90 for Mighty.

It was actually 60 Euro! I had the email saved before i bought mine so bases my buy on that info and printed the email and have it with the box. I emailed 24 months later to be told that info was old outdated and since then new terms are somehow applied and they could do me a new one for 248 opposed to 348 for a new one!

It took me threats to get them to agree to uphold the 60 euro battery swap. And you can get a new one anyways for 248 euro. Honestly its all very underhand when you have a monpoly over your product repairs!

Mr.Kite

250€ for a new one.
Thats not a good deal.

A mighty with plenty of waranty left can be bought for 160-180€.

Maybe i should have gone for the fury2 instead.
Mighty is large in every aspect.

Mr.Kite,

crownroyaldaddy

Thanks a lot guys. Amazing thread and amazing people.
Just signed up to say thanks to all you guys.
Ordered a Mighty, its under processing...yayyy....thanks again :)

This is my second vape after I started vaping, the first being Pax 3.

Pl. forgive if this kind of post is not allowed here.

:leaf:

I made this exact transition from the pax 3 to the mighty. You will be happy!

Vapor4me

Must confess I have mixed feelings with S&B CS in the EU. When I sent mine, I was offered a new one (with 20%+ battery) at a heavily discounted price, or simply a repair.

When I asked whether the new unit would have a new warranty period, I was told by S&B CS that this would not be the case, contrary to the info given by EU consumer services.

I got the new unit, with the old warranty, which will expire next year. Only time will tell.

Vapor4me,

crownroyaldaddy

My top screen is pretty gunked up after a couple weeks up use. It also got indented from the dosing capsules.

I use the capsules probably 60% of the time. I brush the chamber out every time i load it but its not usually immediately after use.

When i go to take the used capsules out theyre usually stuck to the CU screen and some of the herb has come out and stuck to the screen. Am i doing something wrong or is this just how it works without a screen in the capsules?

Also, tips on opening the capsules? Trying to figure out if theyre worth reusing or if i should just dispose of them

crownroyaldaddy,

ChooChooCharlie

Capsule users -- remove the CU screen

(for capsule exclusive members only. private club)

Please

Resin condenses on the screen and plastic rims, builds, remelts down upon the capsule lid.

Don't worry about the missing screen. A well filled capsule only leaks a few bits.

(Edit : An under-filled capsule leaks a lot)

When at home, wipe CU inlet with q-tip or paper towel after dumping out capsule. If outside, you can wait a few sessions before wiping.

I've been doing this for well over a year. No more nasty sticky capsule lids.

Last edited:

weedy_1991

Hi guys,

I need your help :D. I am a proud owner of a new Mighty and I was wondering which is the best soft case for Mighty?

I am looking at RYOT cases but cant figure out which would be the perfect size?

The case should be smell proof, big enough to store Mighty, dosing capsule magazine and a brush + a few ISO wipes (big enough to fit everything mentioned above but at the same time as small as possible).

Which one do you use / suggest?

Thank you for answers and have a nice day!

weedy_1991,
Top Bottom