• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Whissmu

Hope you enjoy it !:)) What a beatiful panther :D do you enjoy the glass mouthpiece over the regular one? I lost the little silicone piece and cant find the replacement

Im also wondering why people are using water adaptors, I use simple dhgate chinese arizer extreme q 18mm whip adaptor which is sturdy as f/ I dont know about the original arizer ones, so this adaptor, fitted to a waterpiece + little piece of some health/food grade silicone tubing.
You can see the vapor traveling from cu to mighty, mighty had fallen of to ground many times but mainly because of my fault. Im now wondering how much working days approx took shipping, last time I sended mighty for rma it was smooth until it was taken by ups.
ups was transporting for 17 working days, I believe it will go smoother this time and that I would get it sooner.
btw this is your first rma?

Thank you for your kind words! :tup:I enjoy my mighty when I have to travel :sherlock: (I have it as a revolver with my most powerful flower bullets)

yes ... it was my first RMA

I love the glass mouthpiece :rockon:,improvement for my labial sensation, the visual touch and I would like to think that the taste also ...

I feel the loss of the silicone ring ... could you buy a silicone tube from that diamertro and make the right rings? :hmm:

simplywonderful

Because they can completely eliminate the cooling unit from the process. It's not needed because water cools and conditions (adds moisture) to the vaper. Why lose goodies to become condensate in the c/u when you don't have to?
That said, I sometimes do it in a way quite similar to the way you're describing...
Its tricky I absolutely understand where you are coming from, but still there would be some loss due to the water filtration, maybe using piece without water? Some people like vapecritic seems to like it that way. The main reason why I did not wanted that adaptor was that SB do not recommend to get the device upside down, I remember reading somewhere that they denied the rma because it was gunked up from that vapor which traveled upwards.
The CU is a catch I admit, but you can always scrape it and save that good good for a rainy day :razz:
Thank you for your kind words! :tup:I enjoy my mighty when I have to travel :sherlock: (I have it as a revolver with my most powerful flower bullets)

yes ... it was my first RMA

I love the glass mouthpiece :rockon:,improvement for my labial sensation, the visual touch and I would like to think that the taste also ...

I feel the loss of the silicone ring ... could you buy a silicone tube from that diamertro and make the right rings? :hmm:
:lol:I bet you carry them bullets in that filling aid/revolver magazine :D, Those bullets are sometimes straight homicide on the sunny day :spidey:
Im not sure what the diameter on that silicone ring is, but its kind of unique, I remember that its like thicker on the one ending so it will stay in the place. Have you ever had a problem with that glass mouthpiece falling off when simply carrying it ? I must say there is something with the taste, I always have mouthwatering all over when using that mouthpiece :D
I dont know if its just me, but somehow I find vapes from all glass parts kind of dry vapor producers, I mean by that that it somehow lacks the moisture. But maybe its just me.:shrug:

Whissmu

:lol:I bet you carry them bullets in that filling aid/revolver magazine :D, Those bullets are sometimes straight homicide on the sunny day :spidey:
Im not sure what the diameter on that silicone ring is, but its kind of unique, I remember that its like thicker on the one ending so it will stay in the place. Have you ever had a problem with that glass mouthpiece falling off when simply carrying it ? I must say there is something with the taste, I always have mouthwatering all over when using that mouthpiece :D
I dont know if its just me, but somehow I find vapes from all glass parts kind of dry vapor producers, I mean by that that it somehow lacks the moisture. But maybe its just me.:shrug:

With the glass nozzle I just have to be careful when turning it for use ... I have to press it down and pay attention that it does not come out ... it holds up well , it does not come out unless you move it. It also helps to know when it is time to clean the CU, i do not notice moisture loss

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I was using my V3 mod through my ash catcher + J-hook combo this evening and it's surprising how hot the Mighty got the glass even at 365*F. As I was using it I could feel the glass warming up in my hand. Vapcaps can heat up glass slightly with back to back heats but the Mighty pumps out much hotter vapour evidently.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
With the glass nozzle I just have to be careful when turning it for use

I had a glass easyflow mouthpiece on my CFX, POS would just jump out all the time for no reason, I tried it with the silicon upside down and all. One day it popped out on concrete and I thought, good, I am sick of adjusting it, but it looked OK. I then picked it up only to shred my finger as only a shard had splintered off it, well worth avoiding.

simplywonderful

4612Pb9.jpg

whats this mean? lol
I see Im not the only one with broken plastic frame, on mine it progressed too far, the midle part of the grill fell of and I was able to see heater and from top I saw the tops of batteries :D
What about making that housing from polycarbonate at least, its sturdy but I dont know about the toxicity of such material and ofgassing etc.
With the glass nozzle I just have to be careful when turning it for use ... I have to press it down and pay attention that it does not come out ... it holds up well , it does not come out unless you move it. It also helps to know when it is time to clean the CU, i do not notice moisture loss
When you press it down does it holds? good tip about the indication of the waxed out reclaim factory :D , when you turn the glass mouthpiece to the side and push it down, does it ever happened to you that the ring felt inside the mighty chamber?

I had a glass easyflow mouthpiece on my CFX, POS would just jump out all the time for no reason, I tried it with the silicon upside down and all. One day it popped out on concrete and I thought, good, I am sick of adjusting it, but it looked OK. I then picked it up only to shred my finger as only a shard had splintered off it, well worth avoiding.

thats bad shred/cuten fingers are pain in the ass, I on the other hand lost the small silicone piece :D
:D
For a quick diy stand..

Mighty fits the hole in the middle of a large roll of tape
This is golden thank you very much.

Would anyone please recommend the best screens for CU? brass or stainless steel? I used screens from lsv and they were good but I think the the swaped one which was from original mighty accessories (the finer screen looks maybe little bit better) Im wondering about this and would love to try copper screens or something like that?

Thank you very much all of you, one love :)

Whissmu

When you press it down does it holds? good tip about the indication of the waxed out reclaim factory :D , when you turn the glass mouthpiece to the side and push it down, does it ever happened to you that the ring felt inside the mighty chamber?

I press down to make sure that I do not push up
Generally the silicone does not usually move from the site, I can take out the mouthpiece and put it back but if you repeat often the silicone is pushed at the end towards the CU
I'm happy with the glass nozzle, I do not have problems following the steps described, yesterday crashed into the floor of the car with the extended nozzle and still perfect .... lucky !

Whissmu,
Reactions: BigJr48

Etsu

Hi,

I ordered a glass mouthpiece, but it seems like the hole is hlaf clogged by the glass, and there is more draw resistance than the original plastic one, is it normal or did I receive a defective piece?

Here is a picture of it:

sLdrRv5.jpg

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:
Etsu,

simplywonderful

I wanted to avoid them, I remember burning one steel screen with torch, does those brass ones really release toxins? I thought it would be like cleaner premium option :D
I press down to make sure that I do not push up
Generally the silicone does not usually move from the site, I can take out the mouthpiece and put it back but if you repeat often the silicone is pushed at the end towards the CU
I'm happy with the glass nozzle, I do not have problems following the steps described, yesterday crashed into the floor of the car with the extended nozzle and still perfect .... lucky !
That sounds really good :D Im now wondering if anyone succeeded with replacing the little silicone sleeve with silicone tubing, I remember trying to find that little thing like for 2 days, I even checked vacuum cleaner bag lol :D
Someone kindly posted a picture maybe a year ago

..Pleasantly surprised to find there was such an easy answer
me too very simple
yet useful, anyone who was op back then thanks to him :D

I wanted to share my xperience from today, I checked out tr. nr. of my sended rma. It said undeliverable, I called post, but people there were not able to speak english but I tried haaaard. From there I proceeded to contact sb, I told the amazingly helpful guy on the phone about my issue, and that I send it in advance, because Im leaving for holidays. He asked me about the issue I explained it in detail and when he checked it out and saw that it is still in warranty, without hesitation he told me I prepare new mighty for you and send it today. If post office contacts you tell them to dispose of that mighty. I was shocked how kind and helpful was this guy and how pleasant the experience was. If SB checks this threads I admit I never came across better costumer service which values its costumers and evolution. Speaking of evolution and improvement I told him that I was thinking if they would made the top of the unit where the cu mounts with some sturdier plastic or some ceramic zirconia, he was very happy and told me that they are still seeking to find new inovations of the products and working on improvements, and that they are very happy to hear tip/advice. I was been advised to choose some courier next time instead of post, and that ups usually took only 2 days for shipping within union :D
Im not celebrating prematurely at all, I know I might get a new lemon, or that huge meteor can destroy the ups truck, but I just wanted to share my experience with costumer service, the person who I called with did maximum to help me and I really appreciate that, you dont get that feeling of valued costumer often nowadays :D:razz: but in germany, who knows., anything is possible :D :myday:

I forgot to mention to them about my idea of mighty custom version, with wooden (various exotic woods like spalted maple, purple heard etc. What do you guys think would you be thankful for some of the improvements I mentioned?:)

OyVape

@simplywonderful, that is really impressive customer service from S&B!

But please, what part of “DON’T USE BRASS OR COPPER SCREENS if you don’t want to vape toxins!” did you not understand?

i am not trying to be snarky here. It’s for your health. who cares if it looks cool if it poisons you?

simplywonderful

@simplywonderful, that is really impressive customer service from S&B!

But please, what part of “DON’T USE BRASS OR COPPER SCREENS if you don’t want to vape toxins!” did you not understand?

i am not trying to be snarky here. It’s for your health. who cares if it looks cool if it poisons you?
I think the same way too, very kind from them their costumer service is proving that the device is worth the money, for sure I do not want to poison myself by any means, I care about health a lot, zero fucks about what something looks like, the usefulness is the only important thing for me, so stainless steel thats the best option? btw I made the modification and instead of original screen on cu I used 32mm SS screens, Im not sure what type of those were, does this mean regular ones are those which Im seeking? :) I just like to replace them after some time for better flavor :haw::freak: keeping that cu clean you probably already know :brow::ko:;)

Donskills

Greetings All!! I have been the owner of a Mighty for just over a year now. I found this forum just after I bought the Mighty and have been enjoying everybodys input until now. I have also had nothing but a great experience with S&B! My first Mighty showed signs of a faulty display shortly after I recieved it and deteriorated in the ensuing two months. I initiated a RMA at that point and had a brand new unit delivered within 8 days of initiating the RMA.
I got the Mighty in a final attempt to stop using tobacco and can finally say I have, with the help of the rich vapor from the Mighty. I never realised I was addicted to the mixture of cigarette tobacco and herbs, which is a totally different "beast". I was still getting sucked in for months after getting the Mighty. That stopped about 4 months ago and I know that even one more pull of that poison is out of the question in this life time!
Needless to say that my Mighty has been working dilligently, on the daily the last 4 months. (I have been a herbalist for about 30 years!).
My Mighty has been showing signs of coming apart for a couple of months and not until recently had the horrible thought of life without it hit me!! I have done the only sensible thing and ordered a back up that will arrive in a day or two. I will then send my first unit back to get sorted out.
I had tried a few vapes and even bought a 100usd pen style vape two years ago but only used it a few times before giving up. A friend showed me the mighty and after one session I knew there was hope for me!
Took me a few months to get the funds together but could not be happier.
Proper S&B Fanboy here for IMHO extremly good reason!

simplywonderful

Hey, nice to see you get off those spliffs and tobacco, I bet your health is much more better now, my body took week or two to get fully cleaned, from that gunky combustion habits, no matter what tool combustion is still fucked up

simplywonderful,

Donskills

For real! Tried many times to switch over to smoking pure but it just would not do it. Mighty vapor did tho! Big time. Nothing but advantages and definitely worth every cent. Health, the almost total lack of smell are to me the majors!
I use capsules religously and load 40 at a time mostly. I block holes with some paper if needed. Find 8gr ok for around 0.2 per cap to do quite nicely and ties well with local prices!

crownroyaldaddy

Posted in the crafty thread as well.

Strongly considering a crafty/mighty to compliment my new volcano as my portable.

The mighty seems to me to be the best mix of good thick vapor (mainly have been a smoker) and ease of use and cleaning. A lot of people seem to need repairs and such on s&b portables which is the only thing really scaring me.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Posted in the crafty thread as well.

Strongly considering a crafty/mighty to compliment my new volcano as my portable.

The mighty seems to me to be the best mix of good thick vapor (mainly have been a smoker) and ease of use and cleaning. A lot of people seem to need repairs and such on s&b portables which is the only thing really scaring me.
You might be best off making a thread in the Ask FC section. Post your portable vaping needs and people will have a whole array of vapes that they will suggest. While the Mighty is great there's a wide range of other vapourizer companies out there that make great stuff as well.

Top Bottom