The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Skags-

Vikingur
How useful is that glass stem? I purchased the water adapter instead to by pass the CU, but I found sucking from it directly made my sinus uncomfortable with all the particle bits I was inhaling, the CU seems useful for filtering that out.

Lol! Have you been sucking directly from the glass adapter thus bypassing the CU without having a waterpipe attatched?

I dont advise that.. sounds nasty

Skags-,

pallfy

Lol! Have you been sucking directly from the glass adapter... I dont advise that.. sounds nasty

Yeah, I learned the hard way not to do that. I'm gonna attach a silicone tube to make a whip instead. Plz remind ppl the CU is useful for filtering out particles.

Can anyone tell me how useful the glass mouthpiece is? I might want that next.

Last edited:
pallfy,

supremedepoulet

Yeah, I learned the hard way not to do that. I'm gonna attach a silicone tube to make a whip instead. Plz remind ppl the CU is useful for filtering out particles.

Can anyone tell me how useful the glass mouthpiece is? I might want that next.
Interesting question, I have just swap the glass mouthpiece for the regular one.
It's great on the lips, but it's restraining the airflow a little. Mine don't fall, I let it be sticky.
For 12€ it's worth the try :p

supremedepoulet,

CIWYW

Lol @ using the WPA adapter directly. Honestly after all the comments about the glass WPA breaking the main unit, I went with the Delta WPA. Made of some sort of silicon, it cannot break my device, I even tried it lol. It just snaps off it because it is not rock solid like the Mighty. Really like it.

I for one cannot use my CU anymore, compared to using it through water is 10 steps back I have the feeling. Every one has its thing i guess.

Jack_72

Lol @ using the WPA adapter directly. Honestly after all the comments about the glass WPA breaking the main unit, I went with the Delta WPA..
Nice suggestion, I might check this out :).
If you are careful and dont turn it all around you will not break the device with that glass adapter. The logical conclusion is that the glass piece wont hold together nearly as tight as the CU does. Although I am a very careful person my Mighty sometimes almost fell of my bong because of that + I just dont like the noise at all while attaching the glass adapter. But surely it also depends on the bong / filter itself!

Last edited:
Jack_72,
Reactions: Skags-

pallfy

Gentlemen, I just got a new mighty in a white box, there is no 20% more power sticker, but ppl say models after 08-17 have the extra battery life. Does anyone know how I can check the model date?

Last edited:
pallfy,

Faolan

Mighty, Air1.5/Max/Go, Tinymight, Dynavap, Fury2
Gentlemen, I just got a new mighty in a white box, there is no 20% more power sticker, but ppl say models after 08-17 have the extra battery life. Does anyone know how I can check the model date?
bottom of the box. Look at MAL, the month and year are at the end

Faolan,

Jack_72

Someone already has asked S&B: only the devices with the sticker actually have a larger battery, sorry :(.

But srsly guys this is no necessary feature!!! :)

Jack_72,
Reactions: Faolan

BiPolarBear

So weird you say that. I got my MIGHTY and it said 20% battery and everything is fine. Got the D020c or wtv that chinaglass one is. What a combo!! Today another Mighty shows up. I ordered 1...got a great deal and they sent another WITH the wear and tear pack. Someone messed up... The second one I got has no 20% percent more battery on box but the one from a couple weeks ago did. Guess I'll send it back?!
es4W8dh.jpg

dhaG1vb.jpg

JBrWboO.jpg

Last edited:

Jack_72

Received the message today that a new Mighty for my "non repairable device" is on the way, which only displayed the Err001 (at different cold places thou) + left out some vibrations when reaching the adjusted temperature. Letzt see if its the brand new version or not ;).

I really like the fact that S&B doesnt want you to send in the accessoires like the CU, because its my third set of CU, O-rings, etc :). I guess they dont want to get any trouble with weed resins on the accessoiry stuff?!

Jack_72,

pallfy

I got a free dosing capsule with my new mighty, and I will admit I like it better than those eq screen baskets I've been harping on. Slightly better in airflow and ease of use, and those screen basket will stain ur bowl in a ring shape, plus they are a tight fit, which may worry some.

Jack_72

pWZPzNh

https://imgur.com/pWZPzNh
My new Mighty just arrived and should brighten up the rainy day.

Unfortunately when shaking the Mighty I can clearly hear a little rattle, like there would be something loose inside the casing. I have made a small video and uploaded it on streamable. Could anyone of you watch this and confirm that this is noise normal / not normal, please :)?

Here is the link: https://streamable.com/0mk7g

Thank you guys :)

Jack_72,

Skags-

Vikingur
pWZPzNh

https://imgur.com/pWZPzNh
My new Mighty just arrived and should brighten up the rainy day.

Unfortunately when shaking the Mighty I can clearly hear a little rattle, like there would be something loose inside the casing. I have made a small video and uploaded it on streamable. Could anyone of you watch this and confirm that this is noise normal / not normal, please :)?

Here is the link: https://streamable.com/0mk7g

Thank you guys :)

You recieved a faulty product it seems.

Skags-,
Reactions: Jack_72

Jack_72

You recieved a faulty product it seems.
Thanks for the quick answer!
I immediately contacted S&B with another video, explaining the issue in detail.
After about 5 minutes I already received a very kind (as usual) answer, saying that they do not assume the functionality is harmed in any way and that I can use it without worries. Besides, I could send it in again but if I decide to keep it, they are aware of this issue anyway, just in case that I really need so send it in someday.

Sounds good to me, actually. I will keep it and in case of other technical issues I will send it and refer to the fact that it was somehow faulty since the delivery... I think thats also what they were implying.

darbarikanada

question to mighty users: yesterday mine showed 2 bars. when it started to heat, it immediately went to 1 bar, then zero. I charged it up and it heated up fine. does anyone know what that particular malfunction was? I'm guessing it's the batteries starting to go...

darbarikanada,

Jack_72

question to mighty users: yesterday mine showed 2 bars. when it started to heat, it immediately went to 1 bar, then zero. I charged it up and it heated up fine. does anyone know what that particular malfunction was? I'm guessing it's the batteries starting to go...
Nah I dont think so. S&B says that you should already charge it up at 2 bars regulary and sometimes fully unload the batteries, cause they need to get adjusted from time to time ;). If it shows 2 bars it could also be at the very end of the 2nd bar already.

Last edited:

mixchu69

yes, batteries are starting to go. I experienced similar results and needed to upgrade my battery

darbarikanada

thanks Jack_72!

yes, batteries are starting to go. I experienced similar results and needed to upgrade my battery

if I'm a pretty light user, do you think I can go for a while by simply keeping it fully charged instead of letting it get down to 2 bars?

Last edited by a moderator:
darbarikanada,
Reactions: Jack_72
Top Bottom