• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

SirCrackKillaH

hos I update my experience to date;

A month ago I opened an RMA for my mighty say that his battery is short in use, I received my confirmation by email but I doubted to if I was worth sending my device with less capacity :hmm: (3 long or 4 short sessions) month of ask if my RMA was still active, they answered that yes and they added a shipping sticker to be send to take UPS without any expense :o.

Only a few hours ago that my mighty is away from home and although I have not used it recently and not intended to use it in the next few days ... I already miss it ... :cry:

i will inform to about the development of my RMA, when have notice new !! :goon:

I was always sad sending my unit in. It's like saying good bye to a good friend. Sometimes I would prolong it with the Mighty by plugging it in. Crafty would just be unrevivable. I get sad thinking about it.

SirCrackKillaH,
Reactions: Whissmu

Whissmu

My mighty will come back :nod:!!
I do not know how I would return :hmm:... if better or the same as before... but my consolation is strong knowing that he will return to my home :tup:!!

Whissmu,

Jack_72

I just received my brand new mighty :).
I did not know yet that they improved the vibration feedback which is not so strong anymore but more smooth and silent, just like a smartphone.

I don't like the new design of their package though. The all blue one was very special and nice to look at, this white one seems just regular. But what really matters is on the inside ;).

Jack_72,

MrDot

Hi guys, so I have been lurking here for several days after buying my Mighty and looking for some tips to improve my vaping experience. Let me say right off the bat, thank you all for the tips and tricks in this thread, they have helped me mightily in enhancing my sessions.

I have been a herb smoker for the best part of the last 10 years and for most of that time I used a plethora of different bongs with the occasional joints as Im not a big fan of tobacco. Not so long ago I got tired of bongs and switched to joints but couldn’t enjoy them with tobacco and smoking pure ones felt wasteful. So about a month ago after hearing from a friend that Vape’s are now really cool and portable, I decided that I must get myself one.

The Pax 3, was the first Vape I got hyped on. I must admit I didn’t do enough research before falling in love with the Pax 3’s looks or having solid intelligence I pulled the trigger and got myself one. When it came I was over the moon, it was beautiful and space age looking, kinda like an apple product. My first session was very positive, albeit I was horrified how much material I had to pack into the chamber in order to get it full, but the effects resulting from the initial run were great. However, as the days went on and I used my pax a couple more times I became quite disillusioned with it, especially following a vape session with a group of friends. To me the Pax was just not powerful enough, the clouds too small, the chamber to big, the hits too weak and the battery depleted too fast. After a week I was frustrated, I didn’t enjoy the pax, I was unhappy with my purchase, it was just not the vape for me despite many great aspects like portability, discreetness and sexy looks. I was ready to give up on vaping.

The Mighty, the saviour, the hero I was promised and deserve. After hearing from a couple of friends how great the Mighty was, I decided to do some research on it. The price at first discouraged me, having just spent an arm and a leg on the Pax I was uncertain whether to risk it for an even more expensive Vape that I might not like. Nevertheless, I decided to take the plunge one more time and got myself the latest model of the Mighty. I got home, filled the bowl using the cool filling aid, fired it up and took a long draw. WOW my lungs nearly exploded, it felt like a huge hit from a large bong with amazing clouds. It was love at first exhale, it was exactly the feeling I was looking for, the high I longed for and needed, I was figuratively and literally on could 9. Several days later I found this forum and learned how to use the cool dosing capsules which I absolutely adore and think they are one of the best things about the Mighty and so much more. Thank you for this thread guys.

I have rambled on for too long but hopefully someone will read at least the last part of my post as I need your help guys. I am looking for a soft carrying case to fit my Mighty + Grinder + Magazines and preferably the charger too. Currently, a old Beat’s by Dr.Dre case is doing the trick but I am looking for something dedicated for the mighty and smell proof but have had no luck in finding something fitting. Does anyone use a RYOT case for their Mighty as they seem nice or could you recommend another case?

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hi guys, so I have been lurking here for several days after buying my Mighty and looking for some tips to improve my vaping experience. Let me say right off the bat, thank you all for the tips and tricks in this thread, they have helped me mightily in enhancing my sessions.

I have been a herb smoker for the best part of the last 10 years and for most of that time I used a plethora of different bongs with the occasional joints as Im not a big fan of tobacco. Not so long ago I got tired of bongs and switched to joints but couldn’t enjoy them with tobacco and smoking pure ones felt wasteful. So about a month ago after hearing from a friend that Vape’s are now really cool and portable, I decided that I must get myself one.

The Pax 3, was the first Vape I got hyped on. I must admit I didn’t do enough research before falling in love with the Pax 3’s looks or having solid intelligence I pulled the trigger and got myself one. When it came I was over the moon, it was beautiful and space age looking, kinda like an apple product. My first session was very positive, albeit I was horrified how much material I had to pack into the chamber in order to get it full, but the effects resulting from the initial run were great. However, as the days went on and I used my pax a couple more times I became quite disillusioned with it, especially following a vape session with a group of friends. To me the Pax was just not powerful enough, the clouds too small, the chamber to big, the hits too weak and the battery depleted too fast. After a week I was frustrated, I didn’t enjoy the pax, I was unhappy with my purchase, it was just not the vape for me despite many great aspects like portability, discreetness and sexy looks. I was ready to give up on vaping.

The Mighty, the saviour, the hero I was promised and deserve. After hearing from a couple of friends how great the Mighty was, I decided to do some research on it. The price at first discouraged me, having just spent an arm and a leg on the Pax I was uncertain whether to risk it for an even more expensive Vape that I might not like. Nevertheless, I decided to take the plunge one more time and got myself the latest model of the Mighty. I got home, filled the bowl using the cool filling aid, fired it up and took a long draw. WOW my lungs nearly exploded, it felt like a huge hit from a large bong with amazing clouds. It was love at first exhale, it was exactly the feeling I was looking for, the high I longed for and needed, I was figuratively and literally on could 9. Several days later I found this forum and learned how to use the cool dosing capsules which I absolutely adore and think they are one of the best things about the Mighty and so much more. Thank you for this thread guys.

I have rambled on for too long but hopefully someone will read at least the last part of my post as I need your help guys. I am looking for a soft carrying case to fit my Mighty + Grinder + Magazines and preferably the charger too. Currently, a old Beat’s by Dr.Dre case is doing the trick but I am looking for something dedicated for the mighty and smell proof but have had no luck in finding something fitting. Does anyone use a RYOT case for their Mighty as they seem nice or could you recommend another case?
Hey, welcome to FC!
As you have recently learned, the VAS is strong. But landing on a Mighty so early will surely hold it at bay for a little while.

Mr. Me2

Welcome @MrDot !

I use a RYOT case for my Crafty and love it, but it doesn't have room for all of the extras you list.

Look at Vatra cases. I'm sure they'll have one that suits your needs.

supremedepoulet

Welcome @MrDot ! Enjoy your Mighty and share your tips !
I experience harshness with my Mighty over 175° Celsius. It make me cought like hell. At first I thought it was the dryness, but it’s seems somehow related to the potency of the bud.
Did you have some tips to manage the harshness ?
Taking little puffs or making it cooling in my mouth before inhaling doesn't work. I use 0,1g in dosing capsule with the fine screen attached to the CU. Maybe I’m inhaling too fast or too strong.

supremedepoulet,

Jack_72

I experience harshness with my Mighty over 175° Celsius. It make me cought like hell. At first I thought it was the dryness, but it’s seems somehow related to the potency of the bud.
Taking little puffs or making it cooling in my mouth before inhaling doesn't work. I use 0,1g in dosing capsule with the fine screen attached to the CU. Maybe I’m inhaling too fast or too strong.
I'm experiencing the same since I own a mighty and I don't think there is a solution for this besides getting used to it...

Therefore my friend and I always come to the conclusion that the volcano feels better but the mighty kicks stronger.

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
just start at even lower temps and only bump the temp up if the vapor gets thin

MinnBobber

experience harshness with my Mighty over 175° Celsius. It make me cought like hell. At first I thought it was the dryness, but it’s seems somehow related to the potency of the bud.
.........................................................................................
Have you tried it thru water/ a bubbler? IMO, that is by far the greatest improvement to reducing the harshness,
It makes a huge difference

shaolinmilk

Pretty sure you just described everyone's first impression of the Mighty. Enjoy it... this was my first vape... and still my favourite!

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor

MonkeyTime

If I'm getting a raw throat or something is hitting especially thick, it helps to end your hit a bit sooner and continue inhaling fresh air to end.

The fresh air will lessen the expansion of vapor in your lungs and help with cooling. The coughing can be brought to a stop without a pause in the action.

Some also believe that it helps with the absorption of thc, but I don't believe it's been proven by a study.

Baron23

What I'm still trying to figure out is how I need to grind it. After a while I was convinced that a really fine grind would give me way more vapor and hit amounts, but last few days I've been having opposite results so I started using a more coarse grind.

I used a New Vape fine grinder for pretty much all of my vapes including the Mighty.

One thing I like to do is cap a load in the Mighty with a liquid pad. I do this for less than full loads but also for full loads as it seems to add a bit more conduction to the end of the session and just kills the AVB. Nicely, evenly, darkish brown.

I still love my Mighty....all you need to operate it is to turn it on and suck....you do know how to suck don't you, Steve....just put your lips together and inhale! LOL

supremedepoulet

If I'm getting a raw throat or something is hitting especially thick, it helps to end your hit a bit sooner and continue inhaling fresh air to end.

The fresh air will lessen the expansion of vapor in your lungs and help with cooling. The coughing can be brought to a stop without a pause in the action.

Some also believe that it helps with the absorption of thc, but I don't believe it's been proven by a study.
Thanks @MonkeyTime for your advice. I’ll try that method :). I’m definitely the problem here :wave:, I need to work on my inhaling technique. I have difficulties to sense the potency/thickness of the hit. When the back of my throat start itching, it’s too late i’m coughing. I’ll work on taking more little hits. Thanks you all for your advice !

supremedepoulet,

Parentalcontrol2

Hey I've been using my mighty the past couple of month and I have a few questions..

Firstly does anyone just start the mighty at max temp 410 and just vape till there' no vapor? I find that If I vape at lower temp it takes forever to finish the bowl.

My next question is about the auto shut off vibration. Like it always vibrates when I'm still inhaling.. Is this normal

Laantje

My next question is about the auto shut off vibration. Like it always vibrates when I'm still inhaling.. Is this normal
Yeah mine does this too sometimes. It means your not inhaling hard enough for the Mighty to recognize you're using the device.

You can either inhale harder or, if you don't prefer inhaling harder, just press the power button once in a while. This will reset the auto shut-off timer.

MrDot

What are the best temps for using the capsules? I noticed that if you start at 180c and incrementally go up to 210c you get the most out of each capsule but sometimes I have to go straight to 210c after lots of pulls on 180c

Also is pre-heating the oven before inserting a capsule beneficial? Will I get more out of it? It seems that way but it might be just my stoned head being hopeful.

MrDot,

Whissmu

It seems that my RMA has come to an end! I can not be happier! :nod:and to thank page back those users they pushed me consult storz & bickel summarize my experience;
in a first I was hesitant :hmm: to send my device to Germany with a battery life of 4 light sessions or 3 slow,in trusting them I sent it a month late and at no cost, today I received confirmation of them from reception of the device, hours later confirmation of the arrangement and shipping track :o:o, and too sended me the invoice where I discover that my device is and replaced by a new one:o:o:o today missing 6 days to expire the warranty.I am very happy,:rockon: I have only had to packet my mighty in its original package and with the code of ups sent by storz & bickel and now wait for my arrive my new mighty:clap: ,everything totally free, better impossible!
Storz & bickel has me as their customer for life!:luv:

Last edited:

Dustydurban

@MrDot ,
I generally just set it to 195c about 400f and forget it
sometimes i like to play with the temps :I :love: 167c 333f
Pre heat? It's up to you see if you like it
I also use the capsules for a cleaner bowl
The mighty has been a reliable unit for me for 2+ years
never any trouble. I don't use it as much as I use to but I feel it is one of the best.

@Whissmu , they do take care of you really well
I've returned a few Crafties(which is a killer) when working

Top Bottom