The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

BeEazy

PIU went to 20% off? Is that a different deal than they already had? 20% off 349 is about $279. Does that include all the extras?
It's a different deal, the only thing you don't get with the 20% off is the glass mouthpiece.

BeEazy,

snoopyfan

Do you get the stand also? What is the discount code or just email Randy?
it looks like i got the stand and glass mouthpiece, i passed on the WPA to get the delta3d

code is SBGREEN on the mighty page under the dropdown menu i chose glass mouthpiece

snoopyfan,

snoopyfan

Any mighty owners that also have the vapcap m? How do you like it? How does it compare?

Thinking of also picking one of those up. $40 seems like a good deal as a backup piece

Thanks

KC2K

I have a Mighty and access to a Ti Woody S vapcap. I know its not an M but I don't think there's a huge difference in them. The Mighty is like a fine matured spirit, smooth... to be savoured etc a VC is also beautiful but its more like taking a shot, or perhaps a few shots... its a bit rougher, but it has its own merits, is enjoyable but will kick your arse!

Also the Mighty can be a lot more of a creeper... like 10 minutes after a decent session it will sudden fill you with warmth and keep going. The VC for me is more often a wham type hit. Again, both have their place.

If I could only ever have two vapes a Mighty and a VC would pretty much do me, covering all my needs between them :D

darbarikanada

Any mighty owners that also have the vapcap m? How do you like it? How does it compare?

I have a mighty and a Ti woody Vapcap...

I bought the VC for vaping hard hash - the mighty doesn't get hot enough to do that well (although it's fine with more granulated bubble hash). because the VC can get so hot - it's easy to combust - it's perfect for hard hash.

otherwise, I prefer the mighty for flower. great flavor, cool vapor, no torch needed (which makes it more discreet even though it's bigger).

some people really like all the technique involved with vapcaps: single/double/triple torch? where on the cap to heat? best rotating technique. hemp filters. etc.

and you have to be careful with vapcaps: they get really hot - you can burn yourself if you space out.

I love the whole idea of vapcaps, esp. that some guy in wisconsin just came up with the idea and started making them in his garage - but, except for hard hash, I always use my mighty.

pallfy

Any Canadians looking for the mighty water adapter, I just got it from here. Its $10 off with code wet30.

I hear people say how much the mighty cooling unit adsorbs thc, this water adapter is glass and more direct from oven to mouth, seems to be a worthy investment. But everyone attaches it to a bong, I was thinking of using it straight. Anyone know what I should expect from that? Too harsh perhaps?

pallfy,

ktmstick

I used my mighty straight from my glass water adapter yesterday. A bit hotter than normal but no where near as harsh as say a grasshopper or vapcap, and far less path for vapor to condense.

MAbud

I usually ship to my office. Once in awhile I miss out on a Saturday delivery and have to wait till Monday, but overall it makes my receiving percentage much higher. Discreet packaging makes it a non-issue for workspace

MAbud,

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
After how much bowls you would consider the CU dirty?

It's been more than a year ago and of course depends on the screens and the material you're using, but I would say after 10 bowls at the latest I could feel a decrease of efficiency.

Alex3oe,

hassan

Connoisseur
I have a Solo and the Sublimator, but I don't really use the latter much, and I've had the former for five years and find it is becoming finicky, plus I'd like a change.

I've been trying to decide between the Solo 2, the Mighty and the Crafty - and I think I've eliminated the latter based on the reliability issues I've read about.

It's going for $358 CAD until tomorrow, which is a fantastic deal, but I'm wondering if it is going to be a significant upgrade from the Solo? I'll try selling that to help with the cost.

I'm concerned about its reliability - I am certain I won't have any issues with the Solo 2, but I don't know that it'll be a worthwhile enough upgrade from a Solo that I could spend $100 on to get a new battery and new AC adapter so I can use it plugged in.

I don't exactly have the money to just blow, but I do feel like being spontaneous - and I also have the sublimator/bong that could be sold fairly easily if I can stomach the sentimental loss.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

8zSua
8N5jixv.jpg

hassan,

Baron23

It's going for $358 CAD until tomorrow, which is a fantastic deal, but I'm wondering if it is going to be a significant upgrade from the Solo?

I have never used a Solo and indeed it has many admirers over the years, but the Mighty is MIGHTY. The one thing that put me off on the Solo a bit was draw resistance and one of the things I like about the Mighty is the draw is wide open...very easy and the vape takes absolutely no technique to make it work well.

I feel certain that if you buy a Mighty you will be extremely happy with it, but I must leave it to others to comment on the Solo as I just don't have that experience.

Cheers

hassan

Connoisseur
8zSua

I have never used a Solo and indeed it has many admirers over the years, but the Mighty is MIGHTY. The one thing that put me off on the Solo a bit was draw resistance and one of the things I like about the Mighty is the draw is wide open...very easy and the vape takes absolutely no technique to make it work well.

I feel certain that if you buy a Mighty you will be extremely happy with it, but I must leave it to others to comment on the Solo as I just don't have that experience.

Cheers

Thanks for your input!

I personally use after market stems with the Solo so I have never had an issue with the draw.

My biggest concern is reliability - I don't want to have to replace it or be kicking myself for doing away with my other options that have proven to be very reliable and stood the test of time.

hassan,

Baron23

8zSua

Thanks for your input!

I personally use after market stems with the Solo so I have never had an issue with the draw.

My biggest concern is reliability - I don't want to have to replace it or be kicking myself for doing away with my other options that have proven to be very reliable and stood the test of time.
Well, while I love my Mighty VERY much...and I have a dozen vapes....it is true that the batteries are fixed in the unit and will fail after a while depending on usage and charging habits. S&B does battery replacement for a fee....but yes, probably after a couple of years it will need new batteries so that is a factor.

I know others who have bought the Solo II and are happy with it but that's all I know. Sorry.

Baron23,
Top Bottom