The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
In todays video I compared the Mighty with the Arizer Solo II
I tried to focus on more than just the obvious difference in vapor

Click to play YouTube Video​
$(document).ready(function(){ $('div.7Rvn9fZjdRk').click(function(){ $(this).html(''); }); });

It's also worth noting right now you can get the Mighty with glass wpa, glass mouthpiece, and a stand for 296 after coupon.
Or you can get the Solo 2 for 204 with 6 mouthpieces
Nice work :)! - but, i'm guessing u don't mention the filling aid or the dosing capsules because u don't use them...so i'm wondering any specific reasons to neglect the convenience of those tools?
Cat piss - is it really the strain name or just the fermentation method :lol: ;)
and btw magic erasers work on almost every bowl for cleaning, there are some nice posts in this thread about that...

Used2use,

ohmygodimsohigh

Nice work :)! - but, i'm guessing u don't mention the filling aid or the dosing capsules because u don't use them...so i'm wondering any specific reasons to neglect the convenience of those tools?
Cat piss - is it really the strain name or just the fermentation method :lol: ;)
and btw magic erasers work on almost every bowl for cleaning, there are some nice posts in this thread about that...

Thanks!!
I don't use the filling aid or the capsules, I find them to be inconvenient and a hassle to use :)

Yeah the cat piss is a strain. This can was labeled Meerkat Piss, which doesn't turn up anything 'official' other than the grower. I assume it's the normal Cat Piss strain and they just played with the naming. I'd buy more if it weren't $60/can. It was pretty good!

I didn't mention magic erasers because I'm not completely certain the safety of the melamine dust particles and I didn't want to go into extra precautions (and heaven forbid start a material safety discussion...)

Baron23

Cat piss - is it really the strain name

Hard to believe, but yes it is!!

Originally a clone-only phenotype of Super Silver Haze, Cat Piss is a sativa-dominant strain that has a uniquely pungent ammonia-like stench reminiscent of its name. It has been crossed with other strains to create seed lines with varying phenotypes including indica-dominant varieties, however it is generally considered to be more of a sativa. The flavors are sweet with undertones of pine, and the high is uplifting and cerebral with a nice relaxing body feel that makes it a good option for daytime use.

https://www.leafly.com/sativa/cat-piss

Baron23,

Used2use

Nice posts? More like do not use/stay away posts, lol
well that's personal preference/choice, imo it is the best way for really spotless cleaning of metall surfaces with many vapes - iso alone won't get u there, do u have a better method to get it really like new? Iso fumes that go through the airpath are maybe not too good for the air intake silicone...
but yes he's right
and heaven forbid start a material safety discussion...
yea, i know it's a real strain name ;) - but who knows what the industry comes up with, maybe u can crystallize cat piss and use it like boveda :lol:....

Last edited:
Used2use,

Used2use

some toothpastes might do similar but could also leave something behind... - to ensure 110% that no melanin dust is sitting in the airpath just use the wpa and a water tool for a few pulls
I mean any spot that gets left behind leads to quicker re-gumping... - but the main reason for me to clean that way is airplane travel ;)

Vaporcussion

Wow, you've taken a Mighty through an airport, I'm impressed! My bowl looks disgusting right now, btw....

Oh, I made a prediction here a few months back; little Magic Eraser Q tips. How is that not a thing?

Vaporcussion,

snoopyfan

Hey everyone, looking to pick up my first vape and have narrowed it down to the mighty/crafty(most likely the mighty) and the fury2. the mighty is twice the price and i am trying to figure out if it's worth it for me.

any mighty owners that also have a fury2 that could give an opinion on the 2 would be appreciated.

with the mighty; are the dosing capsules the best way to use it for micro dosing?
Can you use it as an on demand vape, take a few rips and save the rest for later?

i was pretty dead set on the fury 2 but with the deal on PIU i am seriously considering the mighty.
any input is greatly appreciated.

blackstone

a better method to get it really like new?
op89A7t.jpg

Sorry, I had to!
The orange and blue packaging and 'fume free' label really drew me in while shopping once!
I was going to suggest the factory cleaning service that they offer but if it's every time you fly it might be too much.
Perhaps baking soda and water paste, it's supposed to be good on burnt stains and might not be harmful, but probably messy.

If it's just the metal part, there is a good method of using iso wipes on hot surfaces. (use a wooden skewer tool, not your fingers!)
It removes a lot but that brown top ring in the Mighty is a tough one to ever clean fully.
But even iso is out for some!

Stevies

@snoopyfan what purpose do you want it to serve? Example, I bought 1 vape and now have multiple.. I have a house vape and a out and about vape. Who wouldnt want to buy another......... =(

The Mighty I use at home with dosing caps.. I fill a bunch up(I bought the 40 pack)in the AM and just pop in a new one when wanted. Clean up the capsules later, no hassle.

I use a smaller Pax as my outside vape cuz it fits in my pocket and i calm palm it in public.

Fury 2, never seen, vids seem like I would use it outside.

darbarikanada

with the mighty; are the dosing capsules the best way to use it for micro dosing?
Can you use it as an on demand vape, take a few rips and save the rest for later?

you don't need the capsules to do small loads; the mighty comes with a liquid pad - you can put it on top of small loads. I think mightys ship with a capsule now so you could see if you like it before buying a bunch.

the mighty isn't a good 'on demand' vape; it's more of a 'session' vape: finish whatever you put in the chamber.

snoopyfan

@snoopyfan what purpose do you want it to serve? Example, I bought 1 vape and now have multiple.. I have a house vape and a out and about vape. Who wouldnt want to buy another......... =(

The Mighty I use at home with dosing caps.. I fill a bunch up(I bought the 40 pack)in the AM and just pop in a new one when wanted. Clean up the capsules later, no hassle.

I use a smaller Pax as my outside vape cuz it fits in my pocket and i calm palm it in public.

Fury 2, never seen, vids seem like I would use it outside.
looking to make the move from glass. use in home. be able to micro dose, take maybe 2 or 3 rips and be done for a few hours. dont think i want a plug in and for sure not spend more than the mighty.

didnt want to spend too much but the deal on PIU is tempting me.

does the unit smell? i like the idea of using the capsules, can have 2 jars and just keep used and packed in separate jars until need to clean/fill.

the fury2 for 130 seems like a great deal, but i am also of the mindset if i do something, do it right.

snoopyfan,

Stevies

@snoopyfan , it smells no more than any other device you grind up weed and vape with.

I see it as my 1 hobby.. so I treated myself to the Mighty. The dosing capsules and portable for around my house are the 2 reasons I bought it.

I was a slave to my desktop and cleaning it to pack a new bowl.

Mighty gets an A+ as what I use it for... 0 complaints.

blackstone

Can I do small bowls like Solo 2 or is it like the Davinci IQ where you need spacers and special packing... or not possible at all.

The liquid pad works great for it, and the capsules you can put any old pinch in there. Maybe you need them to be at least around 1/3 full.
The liquid pads for the capsules take up a little too much space for any dose but these can be halved in size if you need to keep your load from shifting on the move or while lying down etc. This actually works really well and I didn't bring it up here yet.

Hey everyone, looking to pick up my first vape and have narrowed it down to the mighty/crafty(most likely the mighty) and the fury2. the mighty is twice the price and i am trying to figure out if it's worth it for me.

any mighty owners that also have a fury2 that could give an opinion on the 2 would be appreciated.

i was pretty dead set on the fury 2 but with the deal on PIU i am seriously considering the mighty.
any input is greatly appreciated.

That's a difficult situation and it mirrors my own for a next purchase of desktop or possible nice portable.
Do you go with the decent budget option, or the possibly more proven or decent, expensive one.
I got bitten with budget stuff years ago then I had to buy some good vapes as an antidote, but the industry is always changing and at any stage there might be an amazing vape that lasts years for very little money.

What helps me sometimes is trying to think outside the box.
Tell yourself you'll buy the two eventually, and just decide which to get first.
Or, try and imagine which one is likely to drop price in the future and save that purchase till the price drop.
Sometimes it feels better to fork out for the expensive one now, that you might have more hope of really owning and trying the two, and rather than risking "wasting" any money on cheaper purchases.

The capsules are really fun and convenient and are great with small loads.
I found a (slightly awkward) way to use capsules to exploit as much convection as possible and minimize cooking, this would be pretty much the only way you could come back to a load and actually enjoy the taste.
I read about people that try it other ways but the taste is gone mostly, just some effects remain.
Probably better to have 2 or 3 capsules with small loads, rather than trying to get 2 or 3 sessions out of a full one.

But that Fury is supposed to be no joke and it fits in the hand a bit better if you need that.
Difficult!
Hopefully some owners of both can help you better.

BeEazy

Today I finally pulled the trigger and purchased the mighty from PIU. The deal was just to good to pass up!!! I also picked up a wear & tear kit, car charger, dosing cap magazine + 40 pack, and a caddy keychain from Cream City Vape using there 20% off code.

I was on the fence between the mighty and the fury 2 but the mighty won me over. Between the dosing caps, loading tool, no learning curve and consistence performance(base on YT reviews) that made-up my decision.

Now the wait begins, PIU shipped it out a couple hours after placing my order.:clap::rockon:

Tommy10

Thought the GH would be my dream away from home vape, but since USB charger doesn't work one battery poor battery life and third party charger the size of the mighty the GH never leaves the house. The EVO is great but mighty is still so convenient where the cord doesn't reach, GH and evo great in bong but I'd honestly use it more than either of those on their own and my vapcap and probably my most used vape it's just too easy! So basically, what's he word on the best WPA?

Tommy10,
Reactions: Razshiro

MonkeyTime

Thought the GH would be my dream away from home vape, but since USB charger doesn't work one battery poor battery life and third party charger the size of the mighty the GH never leaves the house. The EVO is great but mighty is still so convenient where the cord doesn't reach, GH and evo great in bong but I'd honestly use it more than either of those on their own and my vapcap and probably my most used vape it's just too easy! So basically, what's he word on the best WPA?

There's a number of us that like the @Ratchett v3 song, I have one and it's all I use. Check out his website delta3dstudios.com, he's got all kinds of stuff for the Mighty!

MonkeyTime,

Razshiro

+1 for @Ratchett WPA : https://delta3dstudios.com/mighty-v3-waterpipe-adapter/
A bit expensive for us poor international customer :'( but work really well and it's unbreakable !!

Mr. Me2

@snoopyfan, if you haven't pulled the plug yet, I recommend the Fury2.

I have a Crafty and Fury2. The Fury2 is just great bang for the buck. Much faster heat up. Less of a hybrid convection vape (though still a hybrid). The Crafty may have an ever so slight edge on taste, but not enough to sway me. Fury2 seems easier on maintenance.

The Crafty is quieter when in use.

And when comparing price, it's not even close. Don't miss Black Friday sales for either. But if you're not a water person, you can save an extra $10 on the Fury2 and not get the wpa.

Mr. Me2,

snoopyfan

@snoopyfan, if you haven't pulled the plug yet, I recommend the Fury2.

I have a Crafty and Fury2. The Fury2 is just great bang for the buck. Much faster heat up. Less of a hybrid convection vape (though still a hybrid). The Crafty may have an ever so slight edge on taste, but not enough to sway me. Fury2 seems easier on maintenance.

The Crafty is quieter when in use.

And when comparing price, it's not even close. Don't miss Black Friday sales for either. But if you're not a water person, you can save an extra $10 on the Fury2 and not get the wpa.
Hey, appreciate that info, i have ruled out the crafty and am down to the fury2 or the mighty and i can't make my damn mind up lol. i like the wpa on the fury2 and that it can be used for micro dosing.

at the same time the mighty is the mighty and the piu deal is getting increasingly harder to pass up.

question for mighty users, in the main chamber, can you microdose with the pad on top and also use the WPA?

I'm still on the fence. from what i read, fury2 is the best under $150. wish there was a good youtube video of mighty vs fury2. Price insnt so much an issue for me as how i intend to use it. really looking for something that i can microdose, take 2 or 3 rips and be good. i feel like the fury2 might better fit my needs, but then there is the mighty for under 300 :shrug:

Thanks again.

Last edited:
snoopyfan,
Reactions: passenger

passenger

is this thing on?
Hey, appreciate that info, i have ruled out the crafty and am down to the fury2 or the mighty and i can't make my damn mind up lol. i like the wpa on the fury2 and that it can be used for micro dosing.

at the same time the mighty is the mighty and the piu deal is getting increasingly harder to pass up.

question for mighty users, in the main chamber, can you microdose with the pad on top and also use the WPA?

I'm still on the fence. from what i read, fury2 is the best under $150. wish there was a good youtube video of mighty vs fury2. Price insnt so much an issue for me as how i intend to use it. really looking for something that i can microdose, take 2 or 3 rips and be good. i feel like the fury2 might better fit my needs, but then there is the mighty for under 300 :shrug:

Thanks again.
I vape 0.02g with the Mighty and it‘s perfectly even every time. I load it in the bottom of a capsule, liquid pad on top of it, close the capsule. Pop it in, WPA on top, easy going. Oven stays perfectly clean ALL the time, just to clean the CU from time to time. You could vape even less with that method. Comparing it with the microdosing hero’s Vapman and Vapcap, that method stands the test.

snoopyfan

I vape 0.02g with the Mighty and it‘s perfectly even every time. I load it in the bottom of a capsule, liquid pad on top of it, close the capsule. Pop it in, WPA on top, easy going. Oven stays perfectly clean ALL the time, just to clean the CU from time to time. You could vape even less with that method. Comparing it with the microdosing hero’s Vapman and Vapcap, that method stands the test.
Interesting, good info.

Do you use the WPA that comes in the PIU deal? do you use the WPA with glass or just puff str8 from the WPA?

As the the .02, are you saying you use a dosing capsule with .02 and put the small liquid pad on top and then close the capsule and vape that way? how many puffs to finish a .02 bowl?

Thanks! and happy thanksgiving

Used2use

yes, and u can also use the dosing caps with wpa
take 2 or 3 rips and be good
killing a complete load works with both vapes only with small loads and a water tool, normally i would say both are better session vapes, for really on demand other vapes might be better... ;)

But i own both - mighty is clear the winner for my usage style (not saying it will be best for all), only the size factor made me add the fenix mini for those special small pocket situations :D - (most don't wanna hear it but imo the fury is overpriced in comparison to its many rebrands, eg a replacement when batteries are dead for 'only' half the price with Healthy rips, but the rebrands cost almost 50% from the beginning...) And the tiny battery of the fury ain't perfect for 24/7 use in the long run
to keep it short: i would get a mighty and a fury rebrand (can never have enough backups...)

Used2use,
Reactions: passenger
Top Bottom