• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

supremedepoulet

For the dosing capsules with the liquid pad, you can add herbs on top or below the liquid pad. Yes, you can only put a tiny amount, but it’s perfect for micro dosing. Unless you can use the regular capsules.

Last edited:

ktmstick

I put herb on top of pad in capsule, I cut a fine screen to fit on top of pad and the pair live like that forever. To make the space for more herb take a liquid pad and unravel it into the fine mesh it is, cut in half, roll back uo and put back in capsule with a screen cut for on top.

ktmstick,
Reactions: graydeh1

Parentalcontrol2

Thanks for the tip!

I might try unraveling it and cutting it half.

Another question is what temperatures do you guys prefer the most? I used the dosing caps and put it at 390F and i managed to get like 4 puffs of visible vapor. I assume if i use a lower temp, there is more visible vapor?

Also what are some favorite FC methods of carrying the dosing capsules on the go? I have the caddy and im debating about the magazine.

When you take out a hot capsule, what do you do to cool it down?

Parentalcontrol2,
Reactions: blackstone

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
I have carefully pulled apart (3 pieces) my liquid pads and I ride 1 on top of the load, I fine grind and get very dense hits.

graydeh1,

Vaporcussion

Another question is what temperatures do you guys prefer the most? I used the dosing caps and put it at 390F and i managed to get like 4 puffs of visible vapor. I assume if i use a lower temp, there is more visible vapor?

When I tried to cut/trim the pad, it started to flake off microscopic mesh material. I wouldn't mess with it at all, unless you want to inhale micro mesh....

Everyone has their own fav temp, too many variables. However, getting only four hits at 390 makes no sense, you should be getting ripped. Perhaps you packed it way tight?

Best, Vaporcussion

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Thanks for the tip!

Also what are some favorite FC methods of carrying the dosing capsules on the go? I have the caddy and im debating about the magazine.

When you take out a hot capsule, what do you do to cool it down?
I prefer to start low on the temperature, like 350,360, or 365, since I enjoy the flavor and the smoother vapor. Once the vapor production stops I ramp it up to 380-385, and finish it at 410. Usually there's more vapor clouds at higher temperature.

Last edited:

supremedepoulet

I like to start very low @155°C it’s give me the best flavor !
For quality, I store the weed in a Jyarz in the fridge, the capsules magazine too. The weed can last forever if it in good storage condition.

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
I've done some more battery experimentation.

When I turn on the Mighty, let it heat to 410°F/210°C , and use it with about .30 g for two minutes until it shuts off by itself, then let it fully cool before using again, I get around 15-18 2-minute sessions. 30-36 minutes of usage per charge.

When I let it run for 8 minutes after heating, I get 12 sessions. Around 96 minutes per charge.

What I feel like I'm beginning to conclude is that it's better/much more efficient to just keep it on and have a nice relaxing session.

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
that's for any vape - like boiling water, it takes much more energy to get it boiling than to keep it boiling... btw generating heat energy is not calculated with temperature, it's Joule or Watt hours

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
I've done some more battery experimentation.

When I turn on the Mighty, let it heat to 410°F/210°C , and use it with about .30 g for two minutes until it shuts off by itself, then let it fully cool before using again, I get around 15-18 2-minute sessions. 30-36 minutes of usage per charge.

When I let it run for 8 minutes after heating, I get 12 sessions. Around 96 minutes per charge.

What I feel like I'm beginning to conclude is that it's better/much more efficient to just keep it on and have a nice relaxing session.
Really? Twelve eight-minute sessions at maximum temperature (210C/410F)? Wow, your battery must be a lot more robust than mine. My sessions are six to seven minutes long at max temperature and I only get seven from a full charge. Interesting.

Thanks for the information.

WildChild,
Reactions: shredder

Aimless Ryan

Probably one factor is that I pull slowly and take less heat from the oven than the average operator.

It's what I expected, @Used2use. I'm just reporting the data.

That does seem a little high, @WildChild. Maybe I'll do it again to see if I get the same results.

Aimless Ryan,

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Probably one factor is that I pull slowly and take less heat from the oven than the average operator.

It's what I expected, @Used2use. I'm just reporting the data.

That does seem a little high, @WildChild. Maybe I'll do it again to see if I get the same results.
I truly appreciate your experiments, @Aimless Ryan. Just got this vape recently and want to get the most from it.

MAbud

Looks like my Mighty could arrive tomorrow! Psyched to check it out. I’ve seen a few references to charging sequence to train the battery and also burn off prior to use. And specific posts I should read?

MAbud,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Bought a crafty and wishing I just bought the mighty.
If/when you ever have a warranty problem, that is the time to request an upgrade. They might deny it on first go 'round, but if you have more than one return they will usually let you swap it out for pretty much the difference in retail price.
In the meantime, enjoy the heck out of it! Both Crafty and Mighty are wonderful devices.

Vaporcussion

Take the Mighty Challenge!

Instead of filling up a capsule, just sprinkle a tiny amount in bowl (just barely cover the bottom screen; think one bong hit) and put the (original) mesh pad on top. Holy shit, It still produces a "session" imo. 8-10 hits, why fill up a capsule....After going through 10 capsules a day for months, I'm saving serious $! I'm getting 3 bowls worth out of one capsule. People refer to the Mighty as a session vape, but I think it works great as a micro doser as well.

I also feel like with less material, it is drawing better. Could be imagination, lol

Last edited:

Aimless Ryan

I don't know what people think constitutes medical vaporization, but the Mighty is medical equipment. On the rare occasion that I can relax enough to chill out on the couch, it is the only vape I have that I can use by only moving my wrist. I don't think of it as a portable vaporizer so much as I think of it as a couch vaporizer that is portable.

MAbud

Unpacking was top notch and love the look and feel of the unit. Charged for about 4+ hours to be sure. I just ran an empty cycle at 410F to help with any burnoff. Majority of the unit is far hotter than I would have expected for a few minute cycle and staying pretty warm, is this normal?

namasteIII

Unpacking was top notch and love the look and feel of the unit. Charged for about 4+ hours to be sure. I just ran an empty cycle at 410F to help with any burnoff. Majority of the unit is far hotter than I would have expected for a few minute cycle and staying pretty warm, is this normal?

It goes away after a few sessions. At least it did to me, though about posting the same thing. It's smaller than you would have thought isn't it.

namasteIII,

MAbud

It goes away after a few sessions. At least it did to me, though about posting the same thing. It's smaller than you would have thought isn't it.

Cool! Thanks. That’s great to hear. Yes, I love the size and understated industrial engineered look. Should fill the perfect gap between Pax3 and Plenty. Too bad I didn’t just get this to start ;)

Whissmu

I have returned to give love to my mighty since I tested the capsules, it has become more practical than ever !! I have to do tests with micro doses !! :hmm:
Yesterday I discovered that if you put the capsules upside down they get stuck and I had to damage the capsule in order to remove it... :bang:

image.jpg

MAbud

I love the idea of the capsules. In person they feel cheap and I can only open them by bending the “metal”. I’m hoping I get into a rhythm with them as they were a large part of my decision to get the mighty

MAbud,
Top Bottom