The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Razshiro

Hey guys,

I got my first, the Mighty yesterday. I got a 14mm grizzly glass tool and a weird adapter from namaste vape. I also bought the easy flow adapter. I used the namaste adapter with the tool but I pushed it in too deep and suddenly water was going through the cooling unit and into the chamber. Then I noticed water coming out of the mighty unit. It was coming from the hole at the bottom of the unit (where the orange stick is in).

This got me scared so I sat it aside to dry. I turned it back on and it looks like its working but I got water in it after 30 mins of use so I can't compare. The haptic feedback, the heat control all works fine. I am unsure about the vapor quality. Its still getting me high.

Does anyone know where the moisture sensor strip is within the mighty. I think the water missed the circuit board but I am afraid of the unit packing up in a week or two and I am afraid I can't get a replacement if I voided the warranty.

What do I do?

If it's working, don't say anything !!!Try to let the Mighty dry a bit before to use it again, you have 2 years warranty for deal with possible issue ;):brow:

Whissmu

Excuse me.... the shyness of my mighty!! It is the first time that it shows its "power" to world

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

ajvapegod

Hi, I've had my new mighty for a couple of days now and I notice a buzzing kind of pulsing sound whenever it's being used, charging, or for a period after either. Has anyone else experienced that, is it normal? Also I only get about 4 bowels and then my mighty's over halfway out of battery, is that about the right capacity? I'm only using the dosing caps so it not a huge bowl either, although I do vape everything I can out of it. How is the durability aswell, my friend already dropped it not to hard and it has fell standing on my desk once.

Last edited:
ajvapegod,

ktmstick

All sounds about right to me. I dropped mine from about 4ft onto concrete when it was a week old and it's still going strong over a year later.
Hi, I've had my new mighty for a couple of days now and I notice a buzzing kind of pulsing sound whenever it's being used, charging, or for a period after either. Has anyone else experienced that, is it normal? Also I only get about 4 bowels and then my mighty's over halfway out of battery, is that about the right capacity? I'm only using the dosing caps so it not a huge bowl either, although I do vape everything I can out of it. How is the durability aswell, my friend already dropped it not to hard and it has fell standing on my desk once.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
The buzzing sound is not anything I've heard with my 2 yr old Mighty, so to me, it seems odd. But some folks do say they hear a slight noise while it's turned on. I don't think it should make noise if not on and not on charge.
I can often get 8+ dosing caps from a charge, which seems like plenty! (You can also use Mighty while charging, btw)
Don't try to stand Mighty up unassisted; get a stand for it. https://delta3dstudios.com/mighty-mini-stand/
Mighty is not invulnerable, so be careful to not drop it. Some parts of the housing can certainly crack even from a short fall.

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
The buzzing remains after a session and goes away after a couple of minutes.
Buzzing doesn't seem normal, although my Mighty makes a high pitched frequency when it's charging or turned on.
My Mightys don't make this noise, that I've ever noticed. But fire one up and place it near a guitar pickup (which happens to me....I'm kind of a multitasker...:p) and it throws a seriously bizarre clicking noise through your amp. Trent Reznor would no doubt approve. :lol:

cgod

Hi guys, just wanted your help as usual! Somebody is selling there Mighty device over here in the UK for under £200, hes only used it a handful of times which is a plus, but he says hes missing the grinder, to which im worried because i know fake Mightys dont come with Grinders, he sent me a photo of the device with its seriel number at the back, but another worrying sign is on the box the device came in the part where the seriel number is has been damaged so you cant see if it is matching! For a person whos only used it a number of times to be missing two important things are worrying signs, to make matters abit more worrying he purchased it from ebay

All signs are to worry about, but i sent the photo over to S&B and received an email today, to which they replied:

"Thank you for your email!

Please understand, that we can only guarantee for devices, which leave our warehouse.

However, based on the serial number and the image we assume that it is a genuine device.

We hope this information is of assistance for you. "

Now im really confused, hope you can help guys would love to join the family

Best regards,

Verkauf / Sales

cgod,

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Hi guys, just wanted your help as usual! Somebody is selling there Mighty device over here in the UK for under £200, hes only used it a handful of times which is a plus, but he says hes missing the grinder, to which im worried because i know fake Mightys dont come with Grinders, he sent me a photo of the device with its seriel number at the back, but another worrying sign is on the box the device came in the part where the seriel number is has been damaged so you cant see if it is matching! For a person whos only used it a number of times to be missing two important things are worrying signs, to make matters abit more worrying he purchased it from ebay

All signs are to worry about, but i sent the photo over to S&B and received an email today, to which they replied:

Please understand, that we can only guarantee for devices, which leave our warehouse.

However, based on the serial number and the image we assume that it is a genuine device.

Best regards,

Verkauf / Sales
If S&B themselves say based on the serial number they assume it is legitimate I'd go for it. I doubt they'd say the same about a counterfeit. They just don't want to say they guarantee it so if something goes wrong they can say "You didn't buy it from an authorized dealer please give us money to fix it."

Cheesequake,
Reactions: cgod

Doktor Dub

Best regards,

Verkauf / Sales

You have to decide yourself, but to me this sounds not safe enough... i wouldn t care about the Grinder but eBay + damaged serial at the package, i don t know.
The Answer from S&B confuses me a bit, if it s genuine it has to come from their Warehouse at one point, doesn t it? I had a Problem with my first Mighty which i bought not direct but at my local Headshop, i contacted S&B directly and they helped me out with great service.

As the Mighty is an expensive item and it can well be that you need guarantee or service at one point, i think i would just buy direct from S&B. Could be cheaper in the long run... :2c:

vapviking

Old & In the Way

Best regards,

Verkauf / Sales

If S&B themselves say based on the serial number they assume it is legitimate I'd go for it. I doubt they'd say the same about a counterfeit. They just don't want to say they guarantee it so if something goes wrong they can say "You didn't buy it from an authorized dealer please give us money to fix it."
There are two concerns
1. Is it authentic? Seem's like maybe it is from the reply you got from S&B. Though not positive...
2. Is it still under warranty? S&B say they are not concerned with chain of ownership, only age of device. So, they'll cover a warranty qualified repair if in their estimation it is less than 2 years old. At this point only S&B would know the answer to that.
The price seems high to me, as it is at least third-hand to you...and unknown amount of use.
Early Mighty's used all numerals in the serial number. But a while back, maybe as much as a year ago, they changed to a random system that includes letters (though they all start with"MY"). If this one is all numerals, it's getting old.

I think warranty is of great value with these devices, and maybe worth it to buy a new product. I don't know about in Europe, but in US you can get a nice discount from some dealers if you have a conversation with them. They're not allowed to show a price less than retail. (though fro US I guess the charge adapter might not be the right one).

My gut reaction is to suggest you save up a little longer and buy a new one.

Mr.Sifter

There are multiple mighty fakes on german ebay every now and than.

Persons fron a certain western area in germany selling "new mighty medics".
They provide stock pictures snd dont do paypal.

Watch out.
The mighty is the vape with the mist counterfeits

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
There are multiple mighty fakes on german ebay every now and than.

Persons fron a certain western area in germany selling "new mighty medics".
They provide stock pictures snd dont do paypal.

Watch out.
The mighty is the vape with the mist counterfeits
All of what you said is true, but he says he has a picture of the actual product, and S&B have somewhat confirmed that the serial number is authentic.

Cheesequake,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Guys, this thread is abit nnore active than the Crafty one, just want to ask if this crafty has the old firmware or the latest http://imgur.com/V2d0Scj (V02.05)
I've forgotten what the latest firmware is, but this is not it.
Also note what I wrote above about letters being interspersed with numbers in the newer serial numbers, as this applies to Crafty's, too.
Btw, Mighty is more reliable, robust and generally a better purchase than Crafty.
I had 4 Crafty returns before upgrading to Mighty, which has lasted now almost two years to date, still going strong in all ways.

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
I'm using a Mighty with the glass WPA from Sneaky Pete, and the 18mm Vapor Cooler from DDave.

Wow!! Noticeably improved flavor and cooling versus the stock mouthpiece. This is now my default setup for Mighty at home.

After a few days I've already got a nice amount of reclaim too.

XBuwvtT.jpg

DsIVU9T.jpg

fGjeQov.jpg

Baron23

@Mr.Sifter - Might want to look at Delta's Rev 3 (or whatever it is) WPA. I don't know about Sneaky Pete's, but it looks like the Easy Flow WPA that I had to dremel tool the flange on the adapter to have it fit. I rather like the new Delta one a bit better (well, much better).

I suggest:

https://delta3dstudios.com/mighty-v3-waterpipe-adapter/

In 18 mm
https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p10/18mm_Vapor_Cooler_*DRY*_Flavor-Saver_Whip_Attachment.html

In 14 mm
https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p13/14mm_Vapor_Cooler_*DRY*_Flavor-Saver_Whip_Attachment.html

MonkeyTime

@Mr.Sifter - Might want to look at Delta's Rev 3 (or whatever it is) WPA. I don't know about Sneaky Pete's, but it looks like the Easy Flow WPA that I had to dremel tool the flange on the adapter to have it fit. I rather like the new Delta one a bit better (well, much better).

I suggest:

https://delta3dstudios.com/mighty-v3-waterpipe-adapter/

In 18 mm
https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p10/18mm_Vapor_Cooler_*DRY*_Flavor-Saver_Whip_Attachment.html

In 14 mm
https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p13/14mm_Vapor_Cooler_*DRY*_Flavor-Saver_Whip_Attachment.html

^^ This, @Baron23 beat me to it. He hit the perfect balance between firm and giving in the silicone.

MonkeyTime,
Top Bottom