The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
I've been working on this one bowl all day (literally 2 feet from the road in my videos, if not closer). (I don't worry anymore about cops seeing me while vaping. I don't even pay attention.) This thing never stops. I keep wanting it to stop producing huge clouds so I can dump my load and reload, but it just won't do that.

Since I don't have any interesting new videos, here's the sign I display pretty much all day lately, near the bridge where I am almost a celebrity for exercising (walking) last year.

AwXyBDa.jpg

EDIT: You know what. Fuck nice, calm, soothing, healing breezes sometimes.

Last edited:

Elbuort19

Elbuort19, Nov 29, 2016
My Might's draw resistance has increased slightly over the past 3 days so I gave it a full cleaning but there was no change. When I cleaned the Mighty I was able to confirm that the CU is functioning as it should and is air tight. Since last night I'm barely getting visible vapor and my ABV comes out light brown even on max temp. The air inlet on the bottom appears to sound louder when taking a draw but not 100% sure. Anyone have any ideas before I RMA this unit? Thanks!

Finally RMA'ed my Mighty...procrastinate much? lol

Elbuort19,
Reactions: 6079Smith

CHIDOY

Well..... looks like @Ratchett has done it again. The v3 WPA from delta3dstudios is LEGIT.

I received it yesterday morning and have put it through its paces right away.

I love how clean the Mighty looks without the cooling unit on it.

And the most important thing? it functions BEAUTIFULLY.

How he did the threads is lovely. since it is rubbery, im not worried about added stress to the plastic of the Mighty. It has a "give" or flex to it but it secures it just fine.

i have the universal wpa and the v2 wpa from @Ratchett and i gotta say, v3 is killing it! it is more rigid amd provides a secure seal. Just read what @Ratchett said about a little "twist" to break the seal from the water pipe.
It's sort of a mix between the two - the new material does not have a glossy finish on it - instead it's a matte finish. Some of my testing shows the rubber plug will stick to the glass if you press it very tightly in place, but it can always disengage. It's the same rubber and finish as my new and improved Pax3 WPA.

The biggest tip I've discovered in the past week of testing my newest V3 adapter is that when removing the vape from a waterpipe, give the vape a "twist" while you pull up to break the rubber/glass air-tight seal while ensuring the adapter remains secured to the vaporizer.

People will find is the threads made from rubber are still a bit flexible - I could use stiffer rubber, but I'm afraid of doing that after all these horror stories I see of the plastic breaking away surrounding the oven!

I can tell the Mighty's plastic around the locking threads is a point of wear/tear on the vaporizer especially when using something like the MuzzMod. The last thing I want to hear is customers complaining their vaporizer broke while using my product!! That's why I designed it with rubber threads.

I've shipped out a bunch of Mighty V3 WPA samples and have *ONE* more adapter saved on hand ready to ship to the next FC member to mention this post within the next 24 hours. Who wants it?

The first dozen or two customers should have their V3 adapters this week, I'll let them provide more feedback on how it truly performs.

(Personally, I enjoy ripping my Crafty dry with the v3 WPA - SOOO much stronger than through the cooling unit :lol: )

Another added bonus about v3 is that there is no cooling unit to clean! i use the dosing capsules so my Mighty is pristine. Maintenence is now minimal!

Im happy to answer any questions as i continue to use it.

Job well done @Ratchett!!! You got another winner!!!

nuCH1jH.jpg

Llc3ghx.jpg

RNC4nnH.jpg

namasteIII

Well..... looks like @Ratchett has done it again. The v3 WPA from delta3dstudios is LEGIT.

How he did the threads is lovely. since it is rubbery, im not worried about added stress to the plastic of the Mighty. It has a "give" or flex to it but it secures it just fine.

i have the universal wpa and the v2 wpa from @Ratchett and i gotta say, v3 is killing it! it is more rigid amd provides a secure seal. Just read what @Ratchett said about a little "twist" to break the seal from the water pipe.

Another added bonus about v3 is that there is no cooling unit to clean! i use the dosing capsules so my Mighty is pristine. Maintenence is now minimal!

nuCH1jH.jpg

Llc3ghx.jpg

RNC4nnH.jpg

Any taste you can notice from it? And it makes a good seal yeah? can you compare to a muzzmod? thanks, these look great.

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream

nuCH1jH.jpg

Llc3ghx.jpg

RNC4nnH.jpg

Looks awesome !! :rockon: thanks for the pics + review! Looks like I know what my next purchase is :smug:

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast
Hey guys!! Ive got my mighty back on May 18th (after an RMA) they included an extra CU for free with a brand new mighty :) S&B told me to keep my old CU, so now I have 3!

That being said ive taken upon myself to do a lil experiment. I went 30 days without cleaning a single mighty CU (using the included 'fine' mesh screen) with at least 0.6 used (up to 3gs) a day.

The results.

7pWdF0U.jpg

Pristine CU (fine screen)

Je4Hgnk.jpg

30 day old CU (fine screen)

Opening it up..

4Ybt7GU.jpg

HzHGcR3.jpg

nkiZqiA.jpg

hAZx06E.jpg

8RlEMUc.jpg

kC7mu30.jpg

The gift that keeps on giving!

Smelled like shit I don't recommend it lmao

Sorry for the long post I just thought id share :)
This one took a while haha

voyciz

Does anyone have experience with using one of these with oil on the liquid pad? How well does it work and what kind of oil did you use? How much can you load the pad with?

Baron23

Hey guys!! Ive got my mighty back on May 18th (after an RMA) they included an extra CU for free with a brand new mighty :) S&B told me to keep my old CU, so now I have 3!

That being said ive taken upon myself to do a lil experiment. I went 30 days without cleaning a single mighty CU (using the included 'fine' mesh screen) with at least 0.6 used (up to 3gs) a day.

The results.

7pWdF0U.jpg

Pristine CU (fine screen)

Je4Hgnk.jpg

30 day old CU (fine screen)

Opening it up..

4Ybt7GU.jpg

HzHGcR3.jpg

nkiZqiA.jpg

hAZx06E.jpg

8RlEMUc.jpg

kC7mu30.jpg

The gift that keeps on giving!

Smelled like shit I don't recommend it lmao

Sorry for the long post I just thought id share :)
This one took a while haha

hahaha....I think you need to take a bit of canned air or a duster to your scale! LOL

Thanks, great post. Yeah, may taste like shit but I bet it hits like a hammer.

CHIDOY

Any taste you can notice from it? And it makes a good seal yeah? can you compare to a muzzmod? thanks, these look great.
taste wise.... i dont notice any kind of difference. i dont have any rubbery or silicone-y aftertaste.

obviously glass (muzzmod) will taste better as with anything but the wpa doesnt take away from the taste of the flowers.

i cant compare to the muzzmod but i know all about it.
All i can say is that you dont have to DIY anything. just buy it and plop it in. no filing/sanding down glass, plastic. and no glue or anything like that.

the seal is nice and snug. not snug enough where im afraid anything will break on the mighty. lets just say im not worried about it popping off when using it.

hope that amswers your questions? i am happy to elaborate more if you need!

cheers!

Last edited:

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Few questions for current mighty owners...

Do you hear a slight buzzing sound coming from your mighty when in use/charging and for about 5 minutes after turning the mighty off? My mighty is always making a quiet buzzing sound

I see that there are glass mouth pieces available on Puffitup for the cooling unit... was wondering if this improves the mighty in anyway?

Currently using my mighty like a work horse! It's a damn portable desktop!! :razz:

Bomb33

Well my mighty is still going strong.using it like the beast that it is. And mine makes that buzzing sound but only when plugged in and charged fully. And glass mp is nice but I have 2 and am seldomly using them. Guess it's nice to have. Definitely know what my next purchase is lol. V3 @ ratchets nice job. Looks sick.

Boxman

I've been having this problem lately where I can't get the bottom screen to stay put. It keeps falling out when I dump the vaped weed.

Is there a trick to this?

Boxman,
Reactions: Vitolo

Bomb33

You have to dome the screen first and when you put it in carefully you can use the round end of the orange pick to tamp it down then use the pointy end to push the edges underneath the stainless rim of the mighty. And it shouldn't fall out.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I agree; the operative tip is that there is a rim or groove down there that the screen secures in to. Yes, the orange tool works great for this!
My impression is that the chamber is aluminum (maybe for fast heat transfer), not stainless, but I'm not absolutely sure of that. I think this may be why it scratches so easily.

Boxman

That must be my problem, then. I've allowed that tiny groove to get filled with gunk, so the bottom screen has nothing to grab onto now. I try to clean it again...

Boxman,
Reactions: Vitolo

Smokinjoe

So delta 3 is the spot for the bong/bubbler attachment??

Also, i have a newer might I've never cleaned.

Open it up n save the resin and treat it as wax??

Sorry, I've still been smoking the glass pieces I bought in high school.

Kinda lost in all this new stuff

vapviking

Old & In the Way
So delta 3 is the spot for the bong/bubbler attachment??

Also, i have a newer might I've never cleaned.

Open it up n save the resin and treat it as wax??

Sorry, I've still been smoking the glass pieces I bought in high school.

Kinda lost in all this new stuff
If you're still combusting, maybe take a look here:
http://fuckcombustion.com/resources/smoking-vs-vaporizing.4/
Saving the 'reclaim' is optional. Kinda depends on your preferences, needs, budget, tatste, etc.
I prefer vaping the flower, so I don't go after the reclaim much. I clean the cooling unit with 99% ISO alcohol. There are some tips for making this easier. Just ask and folks will offer some advice on that!

ChooChooCharlie

Hey, it's my 500th post! (my apologies to readers)

My favorite vape accessories are the S&B capsules. Summer of 2016 I started talking with @Ratchett about a capsule filling tray. He needed to outsource the manufacturing task due to materials used. It's available for sale now. Any capsule enthusiast would enjoy filling 8 capsules at a time. Morning sounds like a good time to me. Pro re nata.

Uniform filling. Fast. Easy. Neat. Fun!

https://delta3dstudios.com/storz-bickel-dosing-capsule-loading-tray/

But, @Ratchett , you didn't use my name for the tray: the Doser Dozer :cry:

@WakeAndVape : Tell him you'll make one of your fantastic videos of the tray in use, and maybe he will send you a freebie? How about it, @Ratchett , wouldn't it be nice to see it in action, especially with the droll commentary?!

And, Mighty capsule users, get rid of the CU screen. No more sticky capsules with no screen.

Top Bottom