The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

darbarikanada

whats the procedure you use for vaping bubble hash?

I put it on top of the liquid pad, but there's a ton of variability re how different bubble and finger hashes behave (way more than with flower); with some I get vapor at fairly low temps (e.g. 165ºc), but some need to get way above that before they vaporize. I got enormous clouds at medium heat from some finger hash once, but have had to get up to ~200ºc for some bubble.

I don't recall seeing any discussion of this, but since people seem to feel that the capsules create a bit more conduction heat, they might be useful for hash (I don't have any capsules). anyone tried this?

darbarikanada,

DorianGray

Go with the Solo II! Faster heatup, no plastic parts and way better support, not that you'll need it with an Arizer product. Way more cost effective too, and easier to adapt to glass with a gong. Having owned them both, Solo II for the win. 10X better for micro dosing too.

@biohacker does the solo 2 require stirring?

DorianGray,
Reactions: biohacker

MGG

VMJsPjh.jpg

The mighty reclaim is amazing!
I mainly use flower and rosin through my unit and the slab I've accumulated is pretty sweet.
I'd say it's about 0.2g, I clean it fairly regularly.
I just had a dab of it and i'm definitely heavily medicated :D x_x
The mighty gives so much.

biohacker

That's crazy! How do you reclaim that?? Just patiently scrap the CU? If you only knew how much of that i've flushed down the drain! :doh: I always just ISO and never reclaim, but i'm an OCD clean freak (think even a few uses through a CU makes it stink like shit) so i'm frequently cleaning the CU's.

That looks gold! :rockon:

MGG

That's crazy! How do you reclaim that?? Just patiently scrap the CU? If you only knew how much of that i've flushed down the drain! :doh: I always just ISO and never reclaim, but i'm an OCD clean freak (think even a few uses through a CU makes it stink like shit) so i'm frequently cleaning the CU's.

I just use the mighty poker tool to scrape the inside of a cooling unit, then I put that on some parchment,
cool it, collect it as one glob, then flatten that out :)

And ESPECIALLY if you're using lots of rosin and vaping at a lower temp,
Expect it to taste almost the same as what you've put in there.

This is something i've been experimenting with lately.
Using the top of my Highly Educated V3 Ti Nail 18 inside the mighty.
taYHDEb.jpg

zZJdJR8.jpg

62T7Ntt.jpg

I then fasten mouthpiece on half way (have to be very careful, if irresponsible could break plastic.)
then set to 210. allow nail to heat up. then place oil and hit it. It definitely is a more convection conduction style feeling and it's practically a pocket enail imo. I'd be interested to hear what others thoughts were on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice reclaims, after cleaning one grinding peace I saw the iso is leaving slight white film. I clean the CU in the iso, its pretty gold I was thinking about evaporating the iso and using it as reclaim but now when I saw the film that iso left on a grinder glass(it was there sitting in iso for about 3days lol ) can I do that with no harmful effect or should I just make salve with it or something? thank you

blablablabla,

Masacr

Appreciate the info Bio, Receptor, and Darbarikanada.

@Vaporcussion there are a good amount of negative reviews for both CS and Mighty defects on a variety of different sites as @biohacker stated. The two year warranty is alright. Overall its a great vape, 8/10 seem to vouch for the top of the line quality and the reliability of the Mighty, despite its defects and possibly poor CS at times.

I am thinking about purchasing one as a daily driver so I was just seeing what the general population has to say about the reliability of the Mighty. Glad to see yours going strong after 10 months. Thanks for the info. Always good to know what people have the say about a unit. For $350 I'm hoping for the best quality and reliability.

latulipe999

It's seems you dont read the herborizer & mighty thread as well dude. I often talk about this gold goo ;)

This solventless condensat reclaim is amazing.

T6bbBC4.jpg

MGG

I just realized, In my previous post (I can't edit now) I mentioned it felt more like 'convection'
I actually meant to say conduction. In my defense I just dabbed around 0.2g :p

shredder

Appreciate the info Bio, Receptor, and Darbarikanada.

@Vaporcussion there are a good amount of negative reviews for both CS and Mighty defects on a variety of different sites as @biohacker stated. The two year warranty is alright. Overall its a great vape, 8/10 seem to vouch for the top of the line quality and the reliability of the Mighty, despite its defects and possibly poor CS at times.

I am thinking about purchasing one as a daily driver so I was just seeing what the general population has to say about the reliability of the Mighty. Glad to see yours going strong after 10 months. Thanks for the info. Always good to know what people have the say about a unit. For $350 I'm hoping for the best quality and reliability.

Daily drivers means different things to different users. But this vape will take heavy use and needs just minimum maintenance.

With having multiple vapes, it's hard for me to identify a daily driver, but mine gets daily use of one or two bowls per day on most days and more if it goes on the road with us.

I can't think of a better daily driver for a battery powered portable. And having capsules is icing on the cake.

exime

Lots of reports of lackluster CS both in this thread, the Crafty thread as well as other forums. I was just reading about one dude that was well within warranty (mighty about 6 months old IIRC) and the power button stopped working. He filed an RMA and S&B said that it was a "wear and tear item" and not covered by warranty and wanted $250 to replace his Mighty! He was like WTF no way, and they sent it back with holes in the display? He tried emailing them and then no response. They also never answer their phone and i've had some interesting email contact with them myself. I can try to dig it up if you want.

Lots of horror stories, but lots of good stories too so just something to keep in mind. People aren't making this shit up trying to spread shit on them.

Mighty issues include the power button, the display flickering/going out, vibration not working, and batteries costing a fortune to replace. Still a kick ass portable no doubt! One of the best! But I wouldn't say it's THE best IMO.

Yea S&B took 6 days to respond to my e-mail.

Hopper Labs (the Grasshopper) never responded to my e-mail and consequently I never purchased the product (blessing in disguise).

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
We may finally have a quality wpa for Mighty/Crafty readily available in the US at a reasonable price! This is great news. We're rooting for ya, @Ratchett!

Just as I go on a forced, possibly months-long break. Woohoo!

Heck yeah! I'm so excited to finally make the adapter we've wanted all along! I really want to start taking preorders, but I have a strict policy against that until I have direct visual confirmation the final product performs exactly to my specifications.

First test batch should be shipping late next week, cross your fingers!

Last edited by a moderator:

latulipe999

In my first week with a Mighty, the Mighty has made me use my Volcano much less but has also allowed me to enjoy the Volcano much more.

I totaly agree.

The effortless vaporisation experience from the volcano is very pleasant. Specially when you only have the mighty for few days and you come back home.

:whoa:

MileHighHuman

Any benefits of replacing the cooling unit with the WPA? (other than being able to use with water pipe?)

MileHighHuman,

MGG

Any benefits of replacing the cooling unit with the WPA? (other than being able to use with water pipe?)

8bf18b34-faee-4c5a-aa89-5ad710cd29f2

Bf8NW3K.jpg

When I use my Mighty with waterpipes (which is something I do regularly)
I personally prefer to run it through the cooling unit, the reasoning to this
is that the cooling unit really does an amazing job at cooling down the vapor (which is already still somewhat harsh)

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Whether it's a benefit is more a personal preference question, I believe.
I've often called the C/U a reclaim factory, as evidenced clearly in some recent photo posts here. Without it, and with a more direct adapter such as this new one coming out, the 'goods' don't get a chance to condense, except in the water piece (or any other thing you might make part of the vapor path, like tubing, etc.).

I find I can tolerate higher temp vaping easier with any water piece in the path, so I like being able to take the C/U out of the equation, but I've also enjoyed many a session just as @MMG is showing ^.

I hope @Ratchett understands what he's unleashing here and that he anticipates the need for a lot of stock on-hand! The demand will be yuuuge, believe me! Might even make Amurca great again.

I want one even though I likely won't be able to use it for a while... :wave:

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
I just went out to make a purchase then roll around the neighborhood a little for some fresh air and blue skies. When I got home, I noticed there was not a portable vape in the large pocket on my right thigh. Not cool; I didn't even use the Mighty while I was out. But while I was out, I did cover at least half a mile of sidewalks; probably more like 3/4 of a mile.

Once I realized my Mighty was missing, I thought about where I may have used my chair's tilt feature, while hurrying back toward everywhere I had just been at 6 miles an hour. When I say tilt, I don't mean recline. I mean my whole body rotates. Which puts the top of my pocket below the bottom of my pocket.

Even though I tend to keep my chair pretty well tilted while cruising, I could only remember one spot where I had tilted the chair significantly, maybe a quarter of a mile from home, so I headed there. When I got there, Mighty was right there beside the path/sidewalk, which thankfully doesn't get used much.

I'm very lucky to still have my brand new Mighty.

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Nice ending, Ryan. Sometimes good things happen to good people.

Must have dropped upon soft ground and not cement. No splits, chips?

Now that you've identified a repeatable problem, how are you approaching the solution? Fanny pack worn at front, or sling bag, something with zipper and strap? And, do you feel naughty vaping in your chair out of the house? :) Inquiring minds want to know.

Top Bottom