The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
what is the best option right now I heard there were issues with the crafty? but I like it, should I go with the mighty?
There only reason I would pick the crafty is if a smaller size was a must.

Other wise there is NO ADVANTAGE to getting a crafty over a mighty!

The mighty charges in an hour.. and lasts twice as long for starters

Order from puffitup too...if possible

Gregg K

Vape my day!
After 45 years of smoking bongs, I finally bought a Mighty. I actually thought vaping was some hipster fad. I'm so stoked I found this. Not only is it totally cool paraphernalia, but holy crap it's deadly. I haven't coughed this much ever. I like it. I doubt I'll go back to the bong. And I just made such a nice custom bong.
No lighter. No goo. No water. I love the way I can go on a walk with it. I've got a forest trail that's a half mile long. Just enough for one bowl.
It's everything people say it is.
Now if only the Lift Innovations grinder would arrive.

Kasish

After 45 years of smoking bongs, I finally bought a Mighty. I actually thought vaping was some hipster fad. I'm so stoked I found this. Not only is it totally cool paraphernalia, but holy crap it's deadly. I haven't coughed this much ever. I like it. I doubt I'll go back to the bong. And I just made such a nice custom bong.
No lighter. No goo. No water. I love the way I can go on a walk with it. I've got a forest trail that's a half mile long. Just enough for one bowl.
Its a whole new high isnt it;-), now buy an adapter and use it with a bubbler.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Here, Here!
Welcome, and btw, fuck combustion. :nod:

6079Smith

Congrats on your decision to fuck combustion! Cleaner lungs, bubblers, and highs await you, not to mention saving some green in both senses of the word :)

You made a solid choice with the Mighty- it was my first vaporizer and, in retrospect, I am very glad that it was. Had I gotten something less efficient or one that required a lot of technique, I don't know that I would have stuck with vaping, initially.

I wouldn't be too certain your bong building efforts were for naught.. I'd spend ten bucks on a stand, etc. and score a sweet b-stock mouth piece adapter for free from our very own @Ratchett. Tame that cough at higher temps:

http://delta3dstudios.com/b-stock-silicone-adapter/

I'm also a big fan of the S&B capsules, adding a good case would complete my Mighty must haves.

Welcome to the forum, happy vaping!

Gregg K

Vape my day!
Vape my day! Thanks you guys.

I just went on my walk. Super Lemon Haze.
So I ran about 4 grams through this at 180C, and the Super Lemon Haze was like nothing. Other strains were killer at 180C. I've researched a bit on vaping temperatures, and came across an interesting article that states that 210C is pretty much where you want to be for a few reasons. So I go on my walk with Lemon Haze at 210C, and it is ripper. I'm coughing all over the place, and as high as a kite. I'm still experimenting with sativas. And they're supposedly lower temps, like even lower than 180C. I'm happy with all of it.
I was thinking of machining up an adapter. Something out of aluminum. I was actually thinking of doing it like one of those straight through vape mouthpieces. I'm going to experiment. I don't have a 3d printer or I'd do it that way. Not yet. Because the Mighty does lose potency in the mouthpiece, I believe. But I'm not counting. I love this thing.
Oh yeah I also bought a 9800mah battery pack for those long bike rides.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Vape my day! Thanks you guys.

I just went on my walk. Super Lemon Haze.
So I ran about 4 grams through this at 180C, and the Super Lemon Haze was like nothing. Other strains were killer at 180C. I've researched a bit on vaping temperatures, and came across an interesting article that states that 210C is pretty much where you want to be for a few reasons. So I go on my walk with Lemon Haze at 210C, and it is ripper. I'm coughing all over the place, and as high as a kite. I'm still experimenting with sativas. And they're supposedly lower temps, like even lower than 180C. I'm happy with all of it.
I was thinking of machining up an adapter. Something out of aluminum. I was actually thinking of doing it like one of those straight through vape mouthpieces. I'm going to experiment. I don't have a 3d printer or I'd do it that way. Not yet. Because the Mighty does lose potency in the mouthpiece, I believe. But I'm not counting. I love this thing.
Oh yeah I also bought a 9800mah battery pack for those long bike rides.
Adapter for what?

You don't have to print your own...if you mean a water pipe adapter.

There are plenty of manufacturers out there who make them...muzzmods just require a quick assembly and ratchet sells silicone adapters that are indestructable.

No...the mouthpiece doesn't take away from potency either (fyi)

Vapor Trails

I'm looking to find something that matches the vapor quality of my Volcano so I can replace it. Now that I am getting pretty old I really don't want anything large in the house just to medicate. Is the Mighty capable of being a genuine Volcano replacement (tho portable, and doesn't have bags), or is the vapor potency and quality lacking in some way vs the Volcano? I'd hope the Mighty wouldn't take as much herb to get medicated, but of course I haven't tried one.

On the temperature for the Mighty and Crafty, do they both manage the temperature the same, and hold steady at the set temp, or is there a drop off period? I only ask because I thought I read that the Crafty would stop heating for a certain period of time once the specified temperature is reached. I sold my Plenty for that reason, because the temp drops for a while before it goes back up, and it was unpredictable. Do the Crafty and Mighty both hold steady at the temperature they're set to?

Vapor Trails,

6079Smith

I'm looking to find something that matches the vapor quality of my Volcano so I can replace it. Now that I am getting pretty old I really don't want anything large in the house just to medicate. Is the Mighty capable of being a genuine Volcano replacement (tho portable, and doesn't have bags), or is the vapor potency and quality lacking in some way vs the Volcano? I'd hope the Mighty wouldn't take as much herb to get medicated, but of course I haven't tried one.

On the temperature for the Mighty and Crafty, do they both manage the temperature the same, and hold steady at the set temp, or is there a drop off period? I only ask because I thought I read that the Crafty would stop heating for a certain period of time once the specified temperature is reached. I sold my Plenty for that reason, because the temp drops for a while before it goes back up, and it was unpredictable. Do the Crafty and Mighty both hold steady at the temperature they're set to?

They both manage the temp the same way, it is possible to draw hard enough to drop temp by a handful of degrees but only for a few seconds before the heater corrects and ramps up. The difference would be at holding sustained high temps, the Mighty will do this all day long while the Crafty often will overheat and require shutdown.

I can't speak to the other part of your question as far as direct comparison to Volcano but the vapor is top notch

Just ordered a brand new Mighty off ebay for 275 shipped. I know it's a huge gamble buying on ebay whether it'll be authentic or not but the guy put authentic in the title, only had one for sale, and is shipping to USA from Italy. Wasn't really planning on getting a Mighty but I used to have a Crafty and really liked it so I figure for the price and with eBay and PayPal buyer protection it was worth a shot.

vapeape77

Has there been any word of a medical grade Mighty?

My casing is giving way again..... 1 1/2 year unit works fine but thinking about sending it in for new casing. I generally baby the batters, plugging Mighty in during heatup to keep its performance decent when out.

Any word on a new release, maybe for xmas????

@WakeAndVape ah thanks for the quick info, bummer it's only software. They really need to work on the casing and bowl with higher grade materials inside and out. Yeah I know it's a mixed bag CS, maybe if I buy new batteries they will slip on a new case for free hahah

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Has there been any word of a medical grade Mighty?

My casing is giving way again..... 1 1/2 year unit works fine but thinking about sending it in for new casing. I generally baby the batters, plugging Mighty in during heatup to keep its performance decent when out.

Any word on a new release, maybe for xmas????
There might medic is the same as the regular mighty with slight changes in the software.

I think the max temp might be lower on the mighty medic for one.

Good luck with the exchange...I have heard that casing isn't covered anymore, but this is S&B were talking about...whor knows!

WakeAndVape,

Kasish

Guys watch out from the RMAs i dont know if its a new policy or something.
I upgraded from a crafty to a mighty after the first died and when it got to my country i got slapped with 100$ carrier fees... What tha...?

Kasish,

Gregg K

Vape my day!
Quick and easy stand out of rigid insulation-
IMG1428.JPG

Fightra

My second mighty is squeaking a lot hope it's not gonna blow on my face like some of those phones nowadays. The squeaking starts instantly when I turn the vaporizer on plus I hear it on the adapter too when it's plugged :< plus it's not alarming me at high temps sometimes when it goes off..
Don't know if I should be happy or sad that I will have to send it for the second time out but will wait for the warranty to get near end before that.

Fightra,

Gregg K

Vape my day!
This kind of battery ?

How many charging you do with ?
I got this one. Just charged it last night. I decided that if I am going to have a battery, I might as well make it big. It's big. The same size as the Mighty, almost. I am only going to use it for time away from civilization.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111895524004?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Actually, I'm going to see just how much, or little, or not at all, the battery will act as a charger for the mighty. It might bring it past half way is what I'm hoping. Otherwise it's just backup.

Gregg K,

latulipe999

I am only going to use it for time away from civilization.

it's exactly my ambition. :brow:

i'm wondering to know how many charge you can do with. let us know when your experiment will be accomplished please.

i use a battery car with an adapter and it's ... heavy, compared to your new 9800mAh beauty:rofl:

latulipe999,

Gregg K

Vape my day!
it's exactly my ambition. :brow:

i'm wondering to know how many charge you can do with. let us know when your experiment will be accomplished please.

i use a battery car with an adapter and it's ... heavy, compared to your new 9800mAh beauty:rofl:
If I understand, the idea is to just use the battery to recharge the Mighty, and see how long I can go before both Mighty and battery pack are discharged. I'll give it a try. But I go on walks when I vape. It's weird. I used to take a ripper, and go. So I can't carry the other battery around. I use the vape, then come back and plug into the battery. There's a number of ways this could be done. You can get a pretty good estimate by comparing Mah's.

Gregg K,
Top Bottom