The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

tdriver

Sine I've brought 3D printer, I can print my own Mighty replacements and stuff...
241bfd28_3a40_45e8_9143_3fdc50dff001.jpg

what about making some custom housings for people with chipped/broke devices.
I'm actually waiting to see them in the shops any time soon. warranty is almost over for the early adopters.

@N1ghtWalker take a look at these from our very own @Ratchett. I use this one and I use it a LOT.

Seja bem vindo ao FC!

Abraços

:peace:

És PT stu?!

I tried to see where is this site, but can not find! But it is the USA, right? He looked more like something coming from Europe, but paid 23% in fees. You know, someone just bought this verdampftnochmal.de site? It is reliable?

Big Hug!

N1ghtWalker,
Reactions: Stu

uhranium

Hey dudes, is it possible to use mighty stuff in the fenix? Gonna try out when I get one, but I don't have things like the dosing capsules, so if anyone has both of the vapes, tell me if they fit. thx

uhranium,

Michel

Which serial do you have? I want to make sure to get one of the latest units from my LHS if possible... Finally want a scratch-proof sticker again! Everybody else with the new sticker might jump in. Thx in advance!

I think I should reformulate my question. Is there anybody with a very new device (purchased directly from S&B within the last weeks) or someone who got a new unit from a recent RMA and could tell me the actual range of serial numbers? I really want to make sure to get one of the latest versions since I hope to never ever have to send the mighty in for warranty...

Got my Mighty last week and it has been awesome. However, I'm a little concerned. I dropped it twice, both times being from it standing on the pick tool (fall flat on the table, screen side hitting the table.) Now, when I twist on the CU, I can just barely twist it in the same direction after it locks on. Also, the device does rattle, at times. I had no idea if this is how the device is right out of the box. Are these two issues a concern? Should I be worried? I don't know how durable this device is.

Last edited:
RangerDanger,

Michel

Got my Mighty last week and it has been awesome. However, I'm a little concerned. I dropped it twice, both times being from it standing on the pick tool (fall flat on the table, screen side hitting the table.) Now, when I twist on the CU, I can just barely twist it in the same direction after it locks on. Also, the device does rattle, at times. I had no idea if this is how the device is right out of the box. Are these two issues a concern? Should I be worried? I don't know how durable this device is.

Where did you purchase your unit? You might have the answer to my question just above...

I really wouldn't be too concerned if the cooling unit is still making an airtight seal.

Can you pull the upper left or right edge of the housing slightly apart? If not the rattle might come from the power button which would be more concerning. But honestly, I can't imagine you damaged the mighty by simply tilting over...

Mr. Me2

To avoid that (your Mighty falling over) in the future, I suggest you get the Mighty stand from @Ratchett's online store. That will ABSOLUTELY solve your problem. And who knows what other must-have goodies you'll find there!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I think I should reformulate my question. Is there anybody with a very new device (purchased directly from S&B within the last weeks) or someone who got a new unit from a recent RMA and could tell me the actual range of serial numbers? I really want to make sure to get one of the latest versions since I hope to never ever have to send the mighty in for warranty...
S&B apparently has changed the serial number format, as of a few months ago. The newest units' numbers now include 'random' letters and do not seem to indicate a linear progression, so it's become much harder to tell the age on these (other than, the ones that include letters are the newer ones). We do not know what internal changes, if any, this may indicate, though now we have heard about a scratch-resistant label on a recent Mighty.

Last edited:

tdriver

got a new unit (rma) last week. i agree there are random letters between the numbers......
or better only 3 numbers between 5 letters. (MYnLLnnL)

i had a very first unit, this on has all the upgrades but i have noticed some things:

the power button feels flimsy.... old one was solid.
although the plastic seems to be beefier where it /chips/cracks,
from what i remember it does not seem to be any thicker.....??
(i don't have another old one to compare, it's all from what i can remember)
vibration is way lower than before. i could hear it from the next room.......
cooling unit needs more force to open/close.

....time will tell.

Where did you purchase your unit? You might have the answer to my question just above...

I really wouldn't be too concerned if the cooling unit is still making an airtight seal.

Can you pull the upper left or right edge of the housing slightly apart? If not the rattle might come from the power button which would be more concerning. But honestly, I can't imagine you damaged the mighty by simply tilting over...
I got it from PuffItUp. And oh god, I can pull apart the housing. How on earth could the seal up there be damaged from a drop standing on the table?! I got this a week ago and this is already happening to me. This is awful. I don't even think Storz and Bickel would fix this, even for a fee.

My device still worked, but this thing should be sealed completely on the edges. That just seems very problematic to me.

EDIT:

I sent an RMA request. My device should not be un-sealed after only 6 days, even if it only fell over on a table.

Last edited:

Vifzor

Hello there. My mighty works great!

But i need to find the 99% stuff to clean it. I cannot find it in stores nearby.

Anyone has an ebay or whatever link to buy some? I live in Belgium so it's better if it comes from the EU!

Vifzor

Vifzor,

Michel

got a new unit (rma) last week. i agree there are random letters between the numbers......
or better only 3 numbers between 5 letters. (MYnLLnnL)

i had a very first unit, this on has all the upgrades but i have noticed some things:

the power button feels flimsy.... old one was solid.
although the plastic seems to be beefier where it /chips/cracks,
from what i remember it does not seem to be any thicker.....??
(i don't have another old one to compare, it's all from what i can remember)
vibration is way lower than before. i could hear it from the next room.......
cooling unit needs more force to open/close.

....time will tell.

Exactly the same observations I made on my last RMA (SN: MY034xxx) from January. I somehow hoped there's already a new V1.2 since they made some changes; at least to the sticker on the backside. But I guess I'll wait some more weeks before sending it back again, hoping they fixed all known problems. Mighty is boxed up and waiting for next RMA for months already.

I got it from PuffItUp. And oh god, I can pull apart the housing. How on earth could the seal up there be damaged from a drop standing on the table?! I got this a week ago and this is already happening to me. This is awful. I don't even think Storz and Bickel would fix this, even for a fee.

My device still worked, but this thing should be sealed completely on the edges. That just seems very problematic to me.

EDIT:

I sent an RMA request. My device should not be un-sealed after only 6 days, even if it only fell over on a table.

Irrc a broken housing is around 60$(?). Hopefully you won't have to pay the repairing fee. The housing really shouldn't break by simply tipping over. Let's suppose it was like this out of the box, I think Karma might understand your unlucky situation! ;)

But i need to find the 99% stuff to clean it. I cannot find it in stores nearby.

Anyone has an ebay or whatever link to buy some? I live in Belgium so it's better if it comes from the EU!

Vifzor

You might take a look here:
http://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/cleaning-parts/alcohol-isopropyl-1-liter.html

Otherwise simply go to "Kruidvat", "di" or a local drug store. In the worst case simple cleaning spiritus for 2€/liter works great too, but you should clean the vaporizer parts in boiling water afterwards since a bitter taste could be left back. The hologram isn't totally Iso-proof, you can leave it on the CU for a short rinse but better remove it if you plan to iso-soak for 10min or more.

Michel,
Reactions: Mr. Me2
Irrc a broken housing is around 60$(?). Hopefully you won't have to pay the repairing fee. The housing really shouldn't break by simply tipping over. Let's suppose it was like this out of the box, I think Karma might understand your unlucky situation! ;)

Honestly, I cancelled my RMA. It just barely comes apart if I pry my fingernail in there. It's only at the top too which is weird. The most weird thing, however, is that my device has no scuffs or scratches. It looks 100% brand new. I'm just going to send it in when I take a t break. They would have no idea that I dropped it looking at it. I do hate that rattle though. I felt like it got a little louder. Time will tell...

Last edited:
RangerDanger,
Reactions: Michel
I can't edit my last post for some reason, but I actually decided to RMA it. I simply was not going to accept having housing issues after only having it for less than a week, with well under 1 hour of usage. I honestly don't even know if it tipping over caused the issue, it's not that hard of a drop.

Well, so far the RMA process has been amazing. I only spent $3 to warranty my device. My package will be shipping out today. I'm praying that I get a new mighty by next weekend. Does anyone have any insights on the RMA speeds? I can't find much through the search bar.

Vifzor
Why do you need 99% purity? 91% is completely fine for the job. It's also much cheaper and easier to find.

RangerDanger,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I can't edit my last post for some reason, but I actually decided to RMA it. I simply was not going to accept having housing issues after only having it for less than a week, with well under 1 hour of usage. I honestly don't even know if it tipping over caused the issue, it's not that hard of a drop.

Well, so far the RMA process has been amazing. I only spent $3 to warranty my device. My package will be shipping out today. I'm praying that I get a new mighty by next weekend. Does anyone have any insights on the RMA speeds? I can't find much through the search bar.
If you're in US, they will usually respond a day or two after they receive your Mighty. You will get either an email explanation and quote re;repair OR an email saying S&B has sent you a package. We hope for the latter. I don't think they send replacements via overnight like they do brand new ones. Usually 2 to 3 day air.

vapviking,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

Kaptan

IME with my 7 warranty exchanges (crafty), they have shipped 3 time priority USPS and more recently, 4 times fedex ground :(

I have since upgraded to the Mighty on the last exchange.

If you're in US, they will usually respond a day or two after they receive your Mighty. You will get either an email explanation and quote re;repair OR an email saying S&B has sent you a package. We hope for the latter. I don't think they send replacements via overnight like they do brand new ones. Usually 2 to 3 day air.
What exactly happens if it isn't the latter. Is it basically saying "We think you abused, pay this for a replacement?"

RangerDanger,

virtualpurple

Hi folks,

I don't want to crash the party as I do not own a Mighty, but I'm very curious about the dosing capsules. It's hard for me to size them up but I'm curious if anyone can guide me a bit and tell me if that sort of capsule would fit in the chamber for say, an Herbalizer or CFX?

Not to derail from the Mighty, I'm just curious what else one may be able to make those capsules work with.

virtualpurple,
Reactions: MinnBobber

MinnBobber

I don't want to crash the party as I do not own a Mighty, but I'm very curious about the dosing capsules. It's hard for me to size them up but I'm curious if anyone can guide me a bit and tell me if that sort of capsule would fit in the chamber for say, an Herbalizer
Yes, the dosing capsules will work in the Herbie chamber, no idea on CFX.
Picture follows.
It works but capsule gets very hot and you need to remove lower chamber to dump out.
I prefer the miniVAP Flexicones, in picture, as the silicone Flexicone top remains warm and easy to remove. Note: I use open face without Herbie top half of chamber and place HT direct onto Flexicone.

Herbie%20w%20SB%20capsule.jpg

Dosing capsules are a nice idea

GoGlass

Sine I've brought 3D printer, I can print my own Mighty replacements and stuff...
241bfd28_3a40_45e8_9143_3fdc50dff001.jpg
Damn that's exactly what i am looking for.... i find the filing tool too big when i am on the road...... yonatanil do you want to sell me one of these ? Unless Ratchett is going to make something like that...... Anyway great idea!

Top Bottom