The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

CRvapes

Just got my crafty exchanged for a mighty. I always hear horror stories here about customer service. Guess I must be lucky. Heck even with all the issue withs my crafts, I always got good customer service from them. Just thought a good outcome needs posted too.

Anyways any quick tips for someone making the switch from a crafty? Just ordered the dosing capsules anything else you guys find helpful?

How did you get in contact with them? the honest thruth is Support from Storz & bickel is the WORST in the industry.

i think it's time people wake up and realize that hey, They have a good product.. But support is literary SHIT! i am not lying here! i own the Crafty & my email over a week old has not been responded.. my calls for a whole week do not go anywhere, only to the stupid voicemail..... i left 1 today to see if they call back....

but STorz & Bickel customer support does not exist, it is unreal / SUCKS!

there, now everyone knows the honest thruth!!! BTW in the Vaporizer Industry - You can get in touch with any company over the PHONE within seconds... Not with Storz & Bickel!
i DARE YOU TO TRY CALLING THEM!

CRvapes,

HerbieVonVapster

@HerbieVonVapster, What deal you made? sounds interesting...

Not sure on question? I bought my crafty in Oct 2104. As much as I liked my crafty this last one was my 7th exchange. Figured since warranty was up in a couple months I would upgrade to a Mighty.

Have some reading to do on mighty, but it seems most people feel its a better unit than the crafty.

HerbieVonVapster,

CRvapes

Not sure on question? I bought my crafty in Oct 2104. As much as I liked my crafty this last one was my 7th exchange. Figured since warranty was up in a couple months I would upgrade to a Mighty.

Have some reading to do on mighty, but it seems most people feel its a better unit than the crafty.

I'd love to hear from you!

How often do these units Fail. i am on my first Crafty - 10 Hours Usage. Still Working Good but i wanted a 2nd one and was afraid to buy it off craigslist due to warranty issues.

thanks for your input

CRvapes,

HerbieVonVapster

I'd love to hear from you!

How often do these units Fail. i am on my first Crafty - 10 Hours Usage. Still Working Good but i wanted a 2nd one and was afraid to buy it off craigslist due to warranty issues.

thanks for your input

Personally I would NOT buy a crafty without warranty.

ow did you get in contact with them? the honest thruth is Support from Storz & bickel is the WORST in the industry.

i think it's time people wake up and realize that hey, They have a good product.. But support is literary SHIT! i am not lying here! i own the Crafty & my email over a week old has not been responded.. my calls for a whole week do not go anywhere, only to the stupid voicemail..... i left 1 today to see if they call back....

there, now everyone knows the honest thruth!!! BTW in the Vaporizer Industry - You can get in touch with any company over the PHONE within seconds... Not with Storz & Bickel!

Guess everyone has different outcomes with them. Over the course of many exchanges never had any issue.

Heck had one of the first crafty to fail and they gave me a free crafty power banks to make up for it.

This be my lucky #7 exchange since Oct 2014. Hopefully the Mighty has better lasting luck.

HerbieVonVapster,
Reactions: WakeAndVape

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I hate the Mighty. Why you might ask? Because it is so damn good, that I feel I need to use it and so now I find myself vaping at times I would not normally, and it is oh soo good. I mean you only live once right?

Honestly, to be quite truthful, I've been in a bit of a pain trend with my Crohn's, so in actuality it's been a Godsend. This unit is incredible. 2 dosing capsules of .1 of Banana OG, and I am feeling pretty good :-).

Seriously, what a great unit. I can't say enough good things about it. So far it's been a month, knock on wood. Loving it.

CRvapes

Personally I would NOT buy a crafty without warranty.

Guess everyone has different outcomes with them. Over the course of many exchanges never had any issue.

Heck had one of the first crafty to fail and they gave me a free crafty power banks to make up for it.

This be my lucky #7 exchange since Oct 2014. Hopefully the Mighty has better lasting luck.

Your device failing 7 times in 2 years is a issue itself! but more precise after how many hours of use did it fail and what was the common failure you experienced ?

HerbieVonVapster

Medical user most had well over 100 hours. Really I look at vaporizers as something I am leasing so warranty is most important..

Have to order some dosing capsules since they never did msg me back on adding them with the exchange. I just got a shipping notice and then a new Mighty at my door today.

Really want fire her up but holding off till get the dosage capsules...um maybe :)

HerbieVonVapster,
Reactions: wildything

CRvapes

You know what really sucks the most!

ordering these capsules and waiting on them only for USPS to give me this message on a day of delivery:

Undeliverable as Addressed :
  • Your item was returned to the sender on June 25, 2016 at 9:53 am in STATE HERE because of an incomplete address.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
How did you get in contact with them? the honest thruth is Support from Storz & bickel is the WORST in the industry.

I've had nothing but great success with S&B service.
@HerbieVonVapster , it sounds like you've had a lot of good warranty service experiences. Were you able to upgrade to Mighty for a modest fee, or did you just purchase it outright so as to start a fresh warranty cycle?

vapviking,

CRvapes

I've had nothing but great success with S&B service.
@HerbieVonVapster , it sounds like you've had a lot of good warranty service experiences. Were you able to upgrade to Mighty for a modest fee, or did you just purchase it outright so as to start a fresh warranty cycle?

Service as far as replacing warrantied units seems to be there but anything beyond that is non-existent. you simply can't get a hold of them for anything other than a repair. which is the opposite from boundless vapes & Grenco Science and every other company i have contacted in the vape industry.

For the $400 i spent. i think i deserve to have better customer support over the phone & email.

HerbieVonVapster

Had great service from them other than crafty build issue no problems at all this company. Hoping the mighty has less problems since warranty on mine runs out in a few months.

I upgraded from a broken crafty. I did the on site rma...then wrote a nice letter explaining this was my 7th exchange and I would like to try a mighty.

Packed up crafty shipped it back. Them got notice they shipped me a package to my surprice got a brand new mighty today. I guess warranty expires whenever my crafty would have?

HerbieVonVapster,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Had great service from them other than crafty build issue no problems at all this company. Hoping the mighty has less problems since warranty on mine runs out in a few months.

I upgraded from a broken crafty. I did the on site rma...then wrote a nice letter explaining this was my 7th exchange and I would like to try a mighty.

Packed up crafty shipped it back. Them got notice they shipped me a package to my surprice got a brand new mighty today. I guess warranty expires whenever my crafty would have?
So great to hear you got a Mighty upgrade for the asking. Sounds well deserved after putting up with 7 Crafty returns.
I think your warranty will expire when the original (first) Crafty's two year's is over. There's been some discussion here about what that may mean. At minimum, you're good for two years from purchase date, which is pretty standard, and so worded in the literature. On the other hand, S&B told me my warranty's two years commenced on the day they first received my first Crafty back for warranty service. I believe they were mistaken about that, though I have it in writing. What-ever!

I've also come to terms with all this as though it were a 2 year lease arrangement.

Of course the really bright side of this, for you, is the brand new Mighty, which will probably last far beyond that warranty expiration and longer than any of those Crafty's. My upgrade was over 8 months ago and the Mighty is going strong.

vapviking,
Reactions: Chandler

HerbieVonVapster

Well I couldn't resist and tried it out. Been in convection on demand land last couple weeks, I do have to say was nice to do a session type vaporizer again.

Order a few items from Ratchett web site feel the stands a must have plus grabbed some things for the grasshopper as well.

Feel this upgrade was a great choice for me, I never used the crafty outa the house anyways so size isn't a issue. Really other than size Mighty beats the Crafty.

HerbieVonVapster,

Chandler

@VetsWho'veUpgradedFromCraftytoMighty... What are S&B charging for the upgrade?? Please and thank you

Chandler,
I've been a daily Mighty user for the last 8 months and have strongly recommended it to all who have asked (...and some that haven't). Today I turned on my unit and set it down to heat up. I didn't get to it in time and the auto-off function shut it off, as it should. I pressed the button to turn it back on and the unit would not respond, and now, there's something rattling inside. What's weird about it to me is the fact I didn't drop the unit or treat it harshly in any way. The button simply broke.

So, I've contacted them for RMA. I guess we'll see.

dusdat

i received my mighty yesterday (exchanged my crafty couple weeks ago because I had to charge all the time).

it came with an uk plug, and they want to charge me €20 now for a new one (and we're talking about just a little cheap plastic piece eu adapter that can be slided on the sockwallet adapter).

I contacted Amazon and S&B and they both basically say idc.
Amazon offered to return it again (prob will do that too, have to think on it)

btw I previously ordered 3 different vaporizers from the uk, and they always came with a eu adapter/plug

One thing that I noticed about the Mighty though: is it just me, or is the taste harsher than on the Crafty?
Specially on the end where the taste of my Mighty isn't that far away from the harsh taste from my Air.
I remember the Crafty had better smoother taste, even on the end of the bowl/session.
Or am I remembering this wrong?

dusdat,

Michel

I remember the Crafty had better smoother taste, even on the end of the bowl/session.
Or am I remembering this wrong?

A very clean CU doesn't catch as many plant particles like a slightly resin-coated could. Perhaps it will get better after a few more bowls?

Top Bottom