The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

sanfranciscosadhu

I find that when using the dosing capsules the bowl itself stays super clean, shiny in fact. Definetely no need for a magic eraser anymore.
I was lucky as I recently upgraded to a brand new Mighty after the warranty on the Crafty almost ran out. Have been using it almost exclusively for several weeks and the bowl still shines as if it just came out of the box thanks to the dosing capsules.

matthend

The Mighty has landed!!! I just received my MY upgrade replacing a 30ish hour crafty that I loved while it was charged, which just wasn't long enough. I have it plugged in now, I am assuming step one should be to replace the cooling unit screen with the finer version?
They also included a dosing capsule which seems to have gotten a little squashed in transit, going to try to rebuild it a bit before testing.

rodders83

@sanfranciscosadhu I am in the same boat i never used mine when i got it for xmas 15 as i just never toked outdoors in the cold and then they released caps just in time for summer so i get to keep a nice clean bowl. What worries me is will it come back from the eventual RMA like this!

And @matthend send a pic or tell them they will send a replacement even if it meant sending a capsules holder thingy and using ups i will bet they will do it. I was missing the plastic plug on my filling tool and they did that. They might be tight on the warranty but not so in these types of cases i believe? anyone had a bad word to say here?

subway13029

My mighty was missing the orane tool on the bottom and i emailed them and they sent me a pack of 5..so always been decen with me.

subway13029,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I've been looking for a portable in-line type bubbler for using with Mighty (and future Grasshopper).
I'm in US and would really prefer buying from within US at the moment.
I'm tempted by the 'bundle' that combines Budgie Bubbler with the Vapefiend(?) adapter and I'd be willing to work with the funky adapter IF the bubbler is a worthwhile purchase and if these can be bought in US. I haven't found it yet.

The other thing I see is a Pinnacle Hydo Tube, but I don't know about size it accepts.
[Edit; so I see the Pinnacle Hydro Tube and it is 14 mm, here; http://www.vaporseller.com/pinnacle-vaporizer-water-attachment-hydro-tube.html But are these a good product?]

I believe I'm looking for something that accepts 18mm GonG or SonG, but I guess 14mm is okay.
I really don't know one bubbler or tube from the other, would like one that doesn't leak all over, etc. I've tried researching and have just become more confused.
Any help/suggestions will be appreciated.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I've been looking for a portable in-line type bubbler for using with Mighty (and future Grasshopper).
I'm in US and would really prefer buying from within US at the moment.
I'm tempted by the 'bundle' that combines Budgie Bubbler with the Vapefiend(?) adapter and I'd be willing to work with the funky adapter IF the bubbler is a worthwhile purchase and if these can be bought in US. I haven't found it yet.

The other thing I see is a Pinnacle Hydo Tube, but I don't know about size it accepts.
[Edit; so I see the Pinnacle Hydro Tube and it is 14 mm, here; http://www.vaporseller.com/pinnacle-vaporizer-water-attachment-hydro-tube.html But are these a good product?]

I believe I'm looking for something that accepts 18mm GonG or SonG, but I guess 14mm is okay.
I really don't know one bubbler or tube from the other, would like one that doesn't leak all over, etc. I've tried researching and have just become more confused.
Any help/suggestions will be appreciated.
Hydratubes are a good choice. You can get them on dh gate from the sunshinestore..

I don't have one personally, but they are highly raved.

I like the looks of the magic flight orbiter or UFO as well, but they won't hold water as well as the hydrotube...but they are US based.

I would personally order from china...it's $50 for the pinnacle hydrotube and about $20 from china...it takes about 2weeks, but worth it imo

I

WakeAndVape,
Reactions: vapviking

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hydratubes are a good choice. You can get them on dh gate from the sunshinestore..

I don't have one personally, but they are highly raved.

I like the looks of the magic flight orbiter or UFO as well, but they won't hold water as well as the hydrotube...but they are US based.

I would personally order from china...it's $50 for the pinnacle hydrotube and about $20 from china...it takes about 2weeks, but worth it imo

I
Thanks.
I have a small table top wt I made and love, but want one for take-along, car, etc so the pinnacle hydro tube seems cool. I may try to get over my US centric-self and go to Asia.
I'll see if other folks have suggestionss...

vapviking,

cloudsosmoke

@vapviking

i was looking at inline bubblers a bit recently
already have budgie but also bought cheap one couple of months ago on dhgate
$11.25 shipped ..nice

i have some random information..

id second dhgate - bomb-proof packaging

you could look at nectar collectors

dont remember seeing 18mm tube bubbler (..doesnt mean they arent there)

dhgate joints are usually 14.4mm and 18.8mm - they fit ok but might move very slightly
(my dhgate bubbler is 14.4mm .. in a 14mm adapter it has a tiny wobble)
so you should maybe get all the necessary adapters at the same time

i think you could almost bang in a nail with budgie - its really thick glass
..but fairly unrestricted air flow

my cheap copy is a little bit thinner but still very solid - the draw is slightly more restricted - but this is good to me i can take slower smoother draws more easily than with budgie and i prefer it

i might remember more later

link for dhgate bubbler - choose option 'only glass pipe'

http://www.dhgate.com/product/necta...-14mm/248129773.html#myaccount_history-2-null

oh yea ive complained about mine ..
so i should say its called easy flow adapter - vapefiend just sells it

cloudsosmoke,
Reactions: vapviking

Trainwreck88

Hi there. First post here after being a lurker for a while. I just want to share a positive customer service experience. So far, I've owned a Gpen Elite, Pax 2, Crafty, another Pax 2, and a Mighty. I sold the first three and still own my red Pax 2 and my Mighty.

I bought my mighty from a local headship and the serial number is in the 3000's, making it an older unit. When I opened the box, I began to fear I'd bought a counterfeit unit, as 2 of my o rings are red (the smaller 2, for the mouthpiece and the locking mechanism). I emailed S&B with my concern, and they offered to pay to have my unit shipped to their Oakland repair center, and if they determine it to be counterfeit, they're going to send me an authentic mighty for free!!

To me, that's unbelievable customer service. They have no reason to do that as far as I'm concerned, but I certainly appreciate it!

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Hi there. First post here after being a lurker for a while. I just want to share a positive customer service experience. So far, I've owned a Gpen Elite, Pax 2, Crafty, another Pax 2, and a Mighty. I sold the first three and still own my red Pax 2 and my Mighty.

I bought my mighty from a local headship and the serial number is in the 3000's, making it an older unit. When I opened the box, I began to fear I'd bought a counterfeit unit, as 2 of my o rings are red (the smaller 2, for the mouthpiece and the locking mechanism). I emailed S&B with my concern, and they offered to pay to have my unit shipped to their Oakland repair center, and if they determine it to be counterfeit, they're going to send me an authentic mighty for free!!

To me, that's unbelievable customer service. They have no reason to do that as far as I'm concerned, but I certainly appreciate it!

So did you send it?

newVaper420,

Trainwreck88

So did you send it?

Haven't sent it yet. My fear has mostly subsided, and I'm pretty sure the unit is authentic. However, I'll probably still send it in the next couple days just in case. No reason not to. The Pax 2 will do me just fine while the Mighty is gone. I'll report back here with the end result of the whole ordeal once it's done

vapviking

Old & In the Way

welcome.
This is pretty amazing and great. On one hand I can understand why they'd like to eliminate all non-authentic Mighty's from the wild. But it also kinda means that a person could buy a lesser priced knockoff and send it in to exchange for the real deal. Sweet! lol!
We hope for the best for you. Even if it's an authentic unit, you might express in a note some concerns about the weaker (non-updated) housing and the possibly compromised batteries that have been on a shelf somewhere for over a year since this piece was built. They might just send you a new one anyway!

vapviking,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

Trainwreck88

welcome.
This is pretty amazing and great. On one hand I can understand why they'd like to eliminate all non-authentic Mighty's from the wild. But it also kinda means that a person could buy a lesser priced knockoff and send it in to exchange for the real deal. Sweet! lol!
We hope for the best for you. Even if it's an authentic unit, you might express in a note some concerns about the weaker (non-updated) housing and the possibly compromised batteries that have been on a shelf somewhere for over a year since this piece was built. They might just send you a new one anyway!

Yeah, I can see why they do it, but I was definitely surprised! And I will certainly voice my concerns. I don't intend to rip them off, but, ya know.. They have way more money than me lol

adam_baumm

Got my dosing capsules and I really like them. I had been doing a very very fine dry grind with a partial oil pad on top and getting good dense hits at the cost of a bit of flavor.
Now with the dosing capsules I find I can do a coarser less dry herb grind. Fill up the capsule and get tasty satisfying pulls that are dense enough for me.

Really easy to load a few to last a few hours then pop em in and out as needed. Super clean and easy. I give the dosing capsules an a+

only frekkin issue is ups. I ordered from vapormed.com and got dinged with a 17 dollar fee for tax and brokerage. I truly hate ups

adam_baumm,

MonkeyTime

Ok, two part question.....

First part, was it officially determined that the bowl is aluminum? It would make sense, heats and cools fast and gets scratched by the SS pads.

Assuming the first answer is yes, do brass and aluminum react? Not looking for any dissimilation in my bowl!

I've been using a small brass screen to pack down small loads and it's working great, so I'm hoping there's no issue.

Thanks in advance,

MT

MonkeyTime,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm falling hard for my Mighty. The dosing capsules are the shit in this thing. They get fully and evenly cooked and cool off quickly. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure I will mangle them all beyond use at some point...probably will last a while, though.

Between the perfectly and brainlessly vaped bowls, the loading tool, the dosing capsules, the loooong battery life, the intuitive interface and the strong feel of the build, I can't find much I'd try to improve.

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I'm falling hard for my Mighty. The dosing capsules are the shit in this thing, They get fully and evenly cooked and cool off quickly. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure I will mangle them all beyond use at some point...probably will last a while, though.

Between the perfectly and brainlessly vaped bowls, the loading tool, the dosing capsules, the loooong battery life, the intuitive interface and the strong feel of the build, I can't find much I'd try to improve.
How do you feel the mighty stacks up against desktop units?

I would improve build materials first and foremost...lol

stickstones

Vapor concierge
How do you feel the mighty stacks up against desktop units?

I would improve build materials first and foremost...lol

I haven't had any fin breaking issues, and the rest of it feels solid, so all's well so far with the build on mine.

I would have no problem reaching for this instead of one of my desktops. The only drawback compared to most desktops is the bowl size. Most of my desktops have big enough bowls to knock me out if desired. The Mighty will usually take me two loads to get there. But that's where the capsules come in. I can have them swapped out and going before the unit barely cools down.

With the dosing capsules, this thing can easily keep me going all day long, or be the center of a party.

wildything

I haven't had any fin breaking issues, and the rest of it feels solid, so all's well so far with the build on mine.

I would have no problem reaching for this instead of one of my desktops. The only drawback compared to most desktops is the bowl size. Most of my desktops have big enough bowls to knock me out if desired. The Mighty will usually take me two loads to get there. But that's where the capsules come in. I can have them swapped out and going before the unit barely cools down.

With the dosing capsules, this thing can easily keep me going all day long, or be the center of a party.
Just ordered the dosing capsules, extra cooling unit and screens from storz & bickel. Ill be building a muzzmod soon. And can't wait to see if this thing can overtake the EVO as my daily driver like it did during the honeymoon phase.

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
I'm falling hard for my Mighty... I can't find much I'd try to improve.

There really aren't any material drawbacks to the Mighty. Aesthetically it's fairly ugly, but who cares when every other aspect of it is so thorough, consistent, and really easy? It also has the distinction of being the only vape I've used where the flavor never degrades (it fades, but never tastes burned or less than pleasant).

It is a pretty amazing device, by just about any measure. Glad you are falling for yours...I've been having a torrid threesome with my two Mightys for a while now. :lol:

HerbieVonVapster

Just got my crafty exchanged for a mighty. I always hear horror stories here about customer service. Guess I must be lucky. Heck even with all the issue withs my crafts, I always got good customer service from them. Just thought a good outcome needs posted too.

Anyways any quick tips for someone making the switch from a crafty? Just ordered the dosing capsules anything else you guys find helpful?

HerbieVonVapster,
Reactions: stonedbob
Top Bottom