The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Rayvon

Cheers for the replies lads, its going back, im pretty sure its not heating up properly.

I could take the stuff out at the end of the mighty session, put it in the DBV and still have nearly a full session with it on that too, somethings not right.

Rayvon,

hackslasher

Have you tried different strains in it? I once had a stash that wasn't cooking right in the mighty. Very limited vaping time(limited clouds and minute or two of vaping before was done producing clouds) and the avb came out light brown with a tint of green, far from the dark brown usually get. Long story short had to vape that stuff with lily and once re-uped was back to cooking my herb properly. Not sure why, as the moisture should have evaporated and then shoulda cooked right, but something about that herb just didn't want to vape right

hackslasher,

Justpassedu

If the crafty is not producing a good amount of vapor from herb than its either the herb or the unit is broken. I would always try drying it , leave it out over night to dry. The mighty should be putting out around 10-20 good hits per full packing depending on material quality. I always get huge rips of vapor and that even happens for me with not so great herb. I had a batch i got that made almost 0 vapor in my pax and arizer air but when i tried some in the mighty i got nice vapor clouds but a shorter session.

esoh

Cheers for the replies lads, its going back, im pretty sure its not heating up properly.

I could take the stuff out at the end of the mighty session, put it in the DBV and still have nearly a full session with it on that too, somethings not right.

this kind of the "is it plugged it?" check, but i experienced the same thing on my day 1 of mighty use as you are, and it was just due to the Cooling Unit not being locked. so double check that the little latch with the holographic Mighty graphic is pushed to the correct side (up next to the oval, away from the mouthpiece.)

vapviking

Old & In the Way

Have you checked the cooling unit for air leakage?
Remove the c/u and while drawing air in thru the mouthpiece, you should be able to fully obstruct the air by covering the c/u screen with a thumb or finger.
If you can still breath in while the screen is covered, air is infiltrating the c/u. This would dilute the vape while also adding more cooling than necessary inside the c/u, causing more vape to condense in there.
Have you looked inside the cooling unit? Maybe you're making a huge amount of reclaim!

These are like, the last ditch-ideas you're seeing. You gut is probably telling you the right answer.

btw, the return instructions tell you not to return the c/u, so you don't have to clean it...

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
You have watched some usage videos I assume. If your just blowing out air something is not right. But if the herb is getting browned I'm doubly confused.

Unless you're doing the hold in technique for vaping where you're not supposed to :)

Alan Partridge,

peacebone

hella tru vapeboy
Not sure if this is a recent development/re-design in regards to the Mighty, but I JUST got mine in the mail (haven't even used it yet!!!!!!!) and it DOES stand on its own! WHA?! I just bought a stand from Delta too!

With that in mind, using the Delta stand will be WAY safer/easier/etc than standing the Mighty up on its own. So I'm still glad I got one.

Here's to my soon-to-be first bowl with my new baby!!!!!! THANKS FC LOVE YA~*~* :leaf::love:

Justpassedu

Not sure if this is a recent development/re-design in regards to the Mighty, but I JUST got mine in the mail (haven't even used it yet!!!!!!!) and it DOES stand on its own! WHA?! I just bought a stand from Delta too!

With that in mind, using the Delta stand will be WAY safer/easier/etc than standing the Mighty up on its own. So I'm still glad I got one.

Here's to my soon-to-be first bowl with my new baby!!!!!! THANKS FC LOVE YA~*~* :leaf::love:
Sweet ,that's news to me. Prob new cases. Can you post a pic please ?

Justpassedu,

peacebone

hella tru vapeboy
Sorry this took so long! The first picture refuses to rotate. Whatever. The little filling chamber tool at the end is flat and allows it to stand.

It feels...moderately safe in this fashion. Not so top-heavy you're flinching at every gust of air but not entirely secure either.

IMG_4672.jpg

IMG_4673.jpg

IMG_4674.jpg

Justpassedu

Sorry this took so long! The first picture refuses to rotate. Whatever. The little filling chamber tool at the end is flat and allows it to stand.

It feels...moderately safe in this fashion. Not so top-heavy you're flinching at every gust of air but not entirely secure either.

IMG_4672.jpg

IMG_4673.jpg

IMG_4674.jpg
Where did you purchase from have not seen them like that?
Stayed home all day cuz I knew the Mighty was being delivered but of course the post man didn't ring me just stick the slip in my mail box to pick up tmr. Bastards ALWAYS do that to me lol. Oh well one more day to go then!
They always do it , looks like you gotta take off tomorrow , wishen you good sessions .

Justpassedu,
Reactions: whatitdew

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep

IMG_4672.jpg

IMG_4673.jpg

IMG_4674.jpg
That's normal. They all do that. @Justpassedu its more of a balancing thing than actual standing securly upright thing.

biohacker

The Mighty can stand on its own, it's always been like that. It's just easy to tip over if you nudge it.

@Ratchett stand is the way to go IMO! I already have the SonG but it looks like i'll have to try the new adapter, and ofcourse a muzzmod!

Stayed home all day cuz I knew the Mighty was being delivered but of course the post man didn't ring me just stick the slip in my mail box to pick up tmr. Bastards ALWAYS do that to me lol. Oh well one more day to go then!

It won't be always if you call canada post and put in a complaint. This was happening to me so often that I lost it.... they fill out a door knocker card but too lazy to press the doorbell? Expresspost isn't cheap, and there is a reason for tracking numbers, and the postal employee should be doing their job. After 4 or 5 of these instances, after 2 complaints it has never happened since.

subway13029

Turn the little orange pick tool around and keep it in the bottom of might and it will be much more sturdy but can still fall at times..

subway13029,

CL52613

Among the many other short coming of this vape. Yes it can produce nice vapor, moderately heavy and tasty, but nothing noticeably better than other top end vaporizers. At the extremely expensive cost of the Mighty it should be able to stand upright, have a warranty covering battery life, give better temperature control, and be much easier to maintain. The Mighty and Crafty are over-priced and under designed.

CL52613,

biohacker

With the newest Mighty's and the latest firmware, is it reasonable to expect 6 sessions of a fully loaded bowl (.25-.3ish) at about 185c? This is my experience with both of my previous Mighty's but they are OG's, and I keep reading about the newer firmware only giving 3 sessions on average? I just don't see how this is possible though.

I thought it was pretty simple....Mighty has two batteries, and lasts 6 bowls, Crafty has one battery and lasts 3 bowls.....this is my first hand experience, and what I thought was about average. I find the same with my Solo and Air...Solo lasts twice as long.

If the new Mighty's only last for 3 bowls, that would be the same as the crafty, so how is that even possible?

Top Bottom