The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I say non-VXH because I've not seen them produce HydraTubes with glass attachment on the top for a mouthpiece, usually it's a regular mouthpiece. A bit expensive, as well. http://www.vapexhale.com/collections/hydratubes
It looks like a VXL HT to me. For a short while they were selling stackable Hydratubes (HT 2.0 iirc?). Here's a video I took of a live feed that shows a guy using them (in the first part of the video, the rest is kinda nonsense so you can skip it).

:peace:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
VapeXhale did make a HydraCirc 2.0 and HydraTree 2.0 with male GonGs on the top. Here are some pics. The first one is my old HydraTree 2.0 with my SGW ShowerDome on top, the other two pics are from vaporpedia and they have the short mouthpieces connected on top.

[vaporpedia link removed due to malware]

double1s.jpg

---
Vx_vx_hydratree201.jpg

---
Vx_vx_hydracirc201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LouFeinberg

I use the muzz mod with all my glass

To be honest, I'm very new to this. I'm 60, slow-witted, and still feeling my way along, so I don't have any glass yet. I'm working on that part of my exploration in the Glass discussion area too, but since the only thing I intend to do with the glass is use it with the Mighty and the muzzmod, I figured this was the place to ask.

Thanks for these suggestions! I really appreciate it!

mrjunkie

Menny
So you now think @VapeFiend.com are dodgy and sold you a non genuine unit?
YES I DO! i became weary is all and if u cant work out why go figure 2 seals one atop another and worrying about the timer which i think your right but other issue's with it not being the LATEST numbers means it could be billions of things, like i can explain u some so you can open your own mind to the world of lies we live in, anyone can sell as authorized and then still sell fake units as well!? yes they can lose the name but they may take a risk if they can get some soo cheap, and also use the real serial number but clone that as well, u would not know if 20 other ppl had the same unit as u, with the same number! so there! if u open your brain the possibilities to get scammed are endless, i dont wanna even start to think about that! thats all, and if its not the latest number its not gonna have a new batt, it could be sitting old stock on the shelf for more then 4-5 years when a batt life is only 3. so u would not know when after a few months or when it dont last as long as it should and you only get 6mnths /a year batt use instead of 3. and clearly it should have the SAME plastic and casing and it doesn't (cu kinda more greyish and the unit black) so it did give me what to worry about! plus if u didnt notice how i made s&b look stupid with that fact that their info on legit ones is all messed up as i read about other vape vendors its up to them to get clued up on how good the clones are getting and how quick that is happening!(i dont mean to they got a great product!) then i dont got to explain it. i just didnt know this about the sensor i was sure it had but had to still ask about, thanks (I was going to start asking if it took 2 minutes from 1st on till off, as it seems u can keep it on forever (more then a few minutes) then if u keep messing with the temp or air sensor?

FYI Vapefiend have a pretty good rep around here and are authorized sellers of S&B.
phew ok thanks for the reassurance!

If you turn your Mighty on and don't draw on it, does it still stay on for 6 mins?
The manual for the Mighty says the runtime will be extended if it detects you taking a pull (by the temperature dropping 3c or more)
ok at least there is one genius that thinks like i do ok so the unit seems not faulty bless you! my dreams crushed again tho i was thinking about this and figured if i got one that stays on longer its a fault to my advantage and it could be so rare maybe it would make it valued as more then other units (to me at least) lol

I feel like this is a goofy question, but I've read the first 2592 posts on this thread (yes, as I type this, 2592; took me a couple of weeks), and if I saw the answer, my eyes glazed over it: which glass is that in the video? I love the look of that!

And other folks using the muzzmod, which glass are you using?

Thanks!
u got me wondering about that i'm about to do a muzzmod and was wondering who would be the first if its not already done to create a 3d printed muzzmod (v.2.0....) kinda thing where they print a muzzmod cut mighty plastic piece (1piece) with the 14/18mm adptr all in one piece plastic instead of glass so ppl can but it instead of buying the glass and spare crafty cu and having todo the work like i'm about todo and muzzmod done.. just got me a namaste 18mm wt ht (99 norm but its on sale) kinda like the vxh gonna stack it with the pnbv2.0 single shower looks crazy!
Your posts are so hard to read.
lol ye never went skewl

@mrjunkie, I can tell you the different casing was an upgrade made by Storz & Bickel to reinforce the weak parts of the device and hopefully stop any further 'cracking' issues that the original design suffered from.
yes u lot at fc seem to know this thank g-d. (the one thing s&b did not mention /failed to clarify when it came to asking questions and attempting to work out fakes from real ones again strange!) i'd love to see some pics of ppl who got fakes and

Last edited:
mrjunkie,

Stinky

YES I DO! i became weary is all and if u cant work out why go figure 2 seals one atop another and worrying about the timer which i think your right but other issue's with it not being the LATEST numbers means it could be billions of thing like i can explain u some so you can open your own mind to the world of lies we live in anyone can sell as authorized and then still sell fake units as well!? yes they can lose the name but they may take a risk if they can get some soo cheap and also use the real serial number but clone that as well u would not know if 20 other ppl had the same unit as u with the same number so there! if u open your brain the possibilities to get scammed are endless i dont wanna even start to think about that! thats all and if its not the latest number its not gonna have a new batt it could be sitting old stock on the shelf for more then 4-5 years when a batt life is only 3 so u would not know when after a few months or when it dont last as long as it should and you only get a year batt use instead of 3 and clearly it should have the SAME plastic and casing and it doesn't so it did give me what to worry about! plus if u didnt notice how i made s&b look stupid with that fact that their info on legit ones is all messed up as i read about other vape vendors its up to them to get clued up on how good the clones are getting and how quick that is happening!(i dont mean to they got a great product!) then i dont got to explain it. i just didnt know this about the sensor i was sure it had but had to still ask about, thanks

phew ok thanks for the reassurance!

ok at least there is one genius that thinks like i do ok so the unit seems not faulty bless you!

u got me wondering about that i'm about to do a muzzmod and was wondering who would be the first if its not already done to create a 3d printed muzzmod (v.2.0....) kinda thing where they print a muzzmod mighty plastic piece (1piece) with the 14/18mm adptr all in one piece plastic instead of glass so ppl can but it instead of buying the glass and spare crafty cu and having todo the work like i'm about todo and muzzmod done.. just got me a namaste 18mm wt ht (99 norm but its on sale) kinda like the vxh gonna stack it with the pnbv2.0 single shower looks crazy!

Your posts are so hard to read.

mrjunkie

Menny
VapeXhale did make a HydraCirc 2.0 and HydraTree 2.0 with male GonGs on the top. Here are some pics. The first one is my old HydraTree 2.0 with my SGW ShowerDome on top, the other two pics are from vaporpedia and they have the short mouthpieces connected on top.

[vaporpedia link removed due to malware]

double1s.jpg

---
Vx_vx_hydratree201.jpg

---
Vx_vx_hydracirc201.jpg
i cant stop loooking at these WOW i would like to own a SWAGGER DOUBLE!! PLSSSSSSSSS!

mrjunkie,

jimbob

@mrjunkie, I can tell you the different casing was an upgrade made by Storz & Bickel to reinforce the weak parts of the device and hopefully stop any further 'cracking' issues that the original design suffered from.

jimbob,
Reactions: mrjunkie

Rave88

Hey guys!

So a friend of mine is flying to Amsterdam (:rockon:) this weekend, and he promised to buy me things I need for my baby.

So I need your help with the list I'm making on what to get, and if you know the best (and cheapest) places to get it there, I'll be ever grateful :p

Heres what I got so far:

1. Wear and tear replacement kit
  2. A second wall charger
  3. Car charger
  4. Thinking of extra sealing O rings, since I dont see them in the 'wear and tear kit'
  5. Another set of fine screens too, since the 'wear and tear' kit have only like, 2 in them
I already bought a NamasteVape 18 mm adapter, so I really want to start playing with all the accessories too.

I want to buy maybe a whipping tube, and some GonG or a nice, nifty bubbler. Any glass would be awesome, since I currently have none. (if you got a specific GonG or whip you suggest? that'd be awesome)

Also thinking of getting maybe a Mighty case for traveling, or a grinder too. But I already have a 4 piece grinder that serves me weel for over a year now, nothing fancy but it does the trick for kief storage.

So help me out guys, anything you think/want/drool that you ever wanted for your mighty? I promise to treat you all with pictures and eternal gratitude :clap::tup::wave:

Also, just so you know, the reason I'm not ordering all of this stuff online, is because I live in the Middle East, and shipping things here is pricey as hell, and also very risky with mail customs.

Rave88,

mrjunkie

Menny
jmszq0D.jpg

d2mzoGY.jpg

attemting to fit the vb2.0 wt to the namaste 18mm adaptr as you can see it does not fit i started cutting it then thought to take some pics to show as i go along so...
YKKmN1M.jpg

LHB9HEk.jpg

8Oz3TNl.jpg

hNsBDIS.jpg

TmbY4xN.jpg

VWAmezh.jpg

mUpBKiT.jpg

while these last three belong in what i belive would be the ABV or AVB sec. i figures to share it here as it my personal favorite use right now and recomendation for best use for avb as i watched the movie grass and relized the secret ingredient is the 1 minute he says how the best way to consume the bud to be put it in a frying pan on a low temp for a brief time until crisp like which is almost what the vape does ti it gets it ready like a herb to eat its wonderful in that state, i enjoy it on salads and can mix it with pretty much everything i eat! (goes on pizza, meat, fish. etc,)
S53CH4c.jpg

c8CFviH.jpg

RYSUZc7.jpg

Wear and tear replacement kit

• Thinking of extra sealing O rings, since I dont see them in the 'wear and tear kit'

• Another set of fine screens too, since the 'wear and tear' kit have only like, 2 in them

Also thinking of getting maybe a Mighty case for traveling,

dieing to get the wear and tear set as well i think it should include the spare rings and should tell u what it includes i hear u on the fine screens as well!! dunno y they didnt just didnt go with only fines and a few more maybe like 10/20 packs and 1 free to start u off.. normally u can get 10 screens for 50c / a buck and like a deal on 5/10 packs but the quality of those is crap and when used in a bong and burned they go black and eventually actually burn (disintegrate) what if they could make a super quality one that doesnt maybe bronze copper gold who knows but that could be a DLX ver. so worth paying more for

i just got 3 diff boxes /cases (waterproof/shockproof) on ebay on way from china one will fit just the mighty alone 2 larger not sure how they will fit yet should fit really well with everything $1.50 /$2.50 (sorry uk pound not dollar)

Last edited:

lapsda00

while these last three belong in what i belive would be the ABV or AVB sec. i figures to share it here as it my personal favorite use right now and recomendation for best use for avb as i watched the movie grass and relized the secret ingredient is the 1 minute he says how the best way to consume the bud to be put it in a frying pan on a low temp for a brief time until crisp like which is almost what the vape does ti it gets it ready like a herb to eat its wonderful in that state, i enjoy it on salads and can mix it with pretty much everything i eat! (goes on pizza, meat, fish. etc,)
S53CH4c.jpg

c8CFviH.jpg

RYSUZc7.jpg
:puke: tasty

mrjunkie

Menny
lol i know it looks like crap not got a compliment yet, its done as i eat alot of turmeric so as to cleans from radiation! (funny to note here the things that could look the worst are the best for you)

Yeah I posted on those before, pretty funny how they're basically the same shape as mine.

I'd like to know what raw material Nameste vape's is using, because I don't know of any FDA compliant 3D printable resins for an SLA 3D printer

I use silicone for my waterpipe adapters because it's the only vapor safe non toxic material I currently have access to. First I 3d print molds which are injected with silicone. It's a bitch, but I value the health and safety of my customers.
@Ratchett
u got me wondering about that i'm about to do a muzzmod and was wondering who would be the first if its not already done to create a 3d printed muzzmod (v.2.0....) kinda thing where they print a muzzmod cut mighty plastic piece (1piece) with the 14/18mm adptr all in one piece plastic instead of glass so ppl can but it instead of buying the glass and spare crafty cu and having todo the work like i'm about todo and muzzmod done..
my vb2.0 I only got it for the watertool and never even used it yet (did not like the burning plastic smell when i heated with empty chamber) any suggestions if u think its worth keeping? just gettin the hang of this back to back thing damn lol

s&b say if requested they can supply every single part (pretty kool) im wondering if they would supply spare parts to change the led from white to blue! i'd love to see a technical engineers manual with exploded view and part names and stuff for a mighty anyone know anything about this?
Mod note: Edited to remove portion that breaks selling/soliciting rule

mightyhigh

quick question for my mighty friends:

brought my mighty on vacation with me only to discover when i unpacked that i had forgotten the charger. ugh.. the battery just ran out and i am wondering if anyone knows of any other way to charge the mighty? is there any other kind of charger that can that would work?

Thanks!

mightyhigh,

mrjunkie

Menny
mightyxps.jpg

What is this type of power cord called?
in the uk we say its called GANGSTA hehe
how about any power charger with the same power rating
I'd bet my last dollar that the stuff on the right you pictured will hold it together for making the WPA attachment.

Those 2 part putty mixers are no joke I've literally never had one fail, even the ones that are on underground lines under shitty ass roads.

Check out this old combustion bong that got wrecked at a party but was fixed, the joint broke off and the base was left with a massive crack which leaked water severely.

Now it works fine and does not leak and even after using harsh cleaners(ISO PBW Acetone) the putty is still in place rock hard.
now that pic reminds me of my bong its got a hole punched through the glass and i got the thing sealed using old bong resin (also got mine super glued the top back on after 3 breaks! and at the stem dont ask i hate the super glue bong resin works great for alot of stuff mind u if u put a crystal on yours you can probably sell it as an orgonite bong ROFL!

Last edited:
mrjunkie,

Stinky

"What did the seller say when you contacted them? A guy on Reddit bought a fake for full price from Ebay and was refunded."

the reseller told me that it worked perfectly for them and that they no longer needed it. I told them that i wanted a refund and then informed them it was a fake according to the company. the seller never responded once i "caught" them. i asked eBay to get involved and they sided with the seller and did not give me any reasoning behind their decision. i lost $300. i did not realize their were counterfeits. i didn't even really think about it because i bought my desktop vape off eBay and it works wonders. i did get the newest mighty directly from s&b - i have to keep telling myself that i will save that $300 + $400 in a few months time with reduction in use.. anyone else have trouble like this with eBay?

Hey @mightyhigh

Can you PLEASE let us know the username of the seller that sold you the fake unit at full price so that others can avoid being ripped off?

This is the kind of information that we need in this community so that we can look after each other.

mrjunkie

Menny
just wondering if u folks know the glass thickness on the hydratubes and if the cheaper ones are thinner? where to get for cheap? what you recommend? btw if ur not allowed to sell stuff on here how are you ment to get stuff for cheap? why cant you sell stuff on here also that would be cool (if i could buy stuff on here!)

mrjunkie,

Rave88

That section of the forum is for members with enough posts/like.

Sadly, I don't want to spam just for the sake of post country.

Im just hoping for any mighty user with experience with GonG/bubbler/accessories to help me with what to buy from amsterdam. I really want a whip and a GonG that works great with the NamasteVape 18 mm adapter that I bought.

Any helpers here, Guys? ☺

subway13029

The adapter is the song which the only gong u could get would be on that u would make yourself..the elmomuzz mod..so if I was you and wanted to use the namaste adapter then u would just need a bubbler..no need for a whip with that adapter..you could get the mflb whip and attach it straight to your mighty without your adapter and hook to either the mflb orbiter or another bubbler..so there are your two basic option..you need a bubbler or a bong in either scenario..

Rave88

First of all, thank you for your reply! :D

Lots of information here, and being a Vape noob, thats a lot of things to process. I wish I knew that I could use the mflb's whip before hand, could have saved me a lot of headache :lol:

I wanted to use the whip so I could be extra stealthy when using my mighty outside. I just hide it in my bag and just whip out the tube and vape away like a straw without anyone knowing whats inside my bag. I noticed that when you're in a crowded and dim/dark bar with lots of people combusting, nobody notices me or my bag, so sipping from my vape in public while enjoying a show or a performance is something I'm looking forward to:brow:

Have you guys used the mflb's whip with good results? from googling so far, I dont see a lot of good feedback on the mflb's whip. Could be wrong though, but I really want to double check everything before my friend buys me my stuff from Amsterdam.

If I understood you correctly (sorry, english isnt my native language so I apologize for misunderstanding or any communication errors) you suggest using the mflb's whip just as a connecting tool for the mflb orbiter? I tried reading on the mflb orbiter a bit, don't see the point of it. It gives bigger hits for the mflb, but I think the Mighty already have enough of good hits ratio, so I dont know if it should add anything to the effect. What is it good for?

Also, I saw the elmonmuzz mod, and I think thats a bit too far advanced for me to start cutting and gluing things to the cu. What kind of bubbler do you guys think is the best with the adapter? Randy from Puffit said that Namaste do not share what materiels they are using, which is why he doesn't know if it's safe or not (again, wish I knew before I bought it, next time I'll go straight to Randy:D) but, I have the little bugger now, and I aim on using it to the fullest.

I really want to buy a good, solid and useful bubbler that works great with the Mighty, and I hope to pick your brians, my Mighty experienced friends, so I'll learn and know better.
You guys are the reason I bought the Mighty as my first (and only, so far) vape, so I am forever grateful for this forum and all of you guys. All of you people are awesome and so helpful to one another, it's really great to be part of this community :nod::peace::rockon:

Thanks again for all your help, and sorry if I over spammed you guys with questions and queries

So again, if you guys have anything you think I should buy to my Mighty? now is the time.....Vape case? bubbler? more accessories? just give me all of your advices! :rockon:

MinnBobber

Have you guys used the mflb's whip with good results? from googling so far, I dont see a lot of good feedback on the mflb's whip. Could be wrong though, but I really want to double check everything before my friend buys me my stuff from Amsterdam.

Different vape (miniVAP) but same idea: Vape + SONG silicone connector + MFLB water whip
I love my whip.....
Often start on low temps with direct hits from whip----glass end acts as a nice mouthpiece
Move to higher temps and connect it to water piece/ bubbler

mV%20Song%20bubbler.jpg

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
So again, if you guys have anything you think I should buy to my Mighty? now is the time.....Vape case? bubbler? more accessories? just give me all of your advices! :rockon:
As far as I know, apart from all the different bubblers, there aren't really many accessories for the Mighty.
I'd definitely get a Vapecase if planning on doing any travelling, maybe a spare charger.

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
First of all, thank you for your reply! :D

Lots of information here, and being a Vape noob, thats a lot of things to process. I wish I knew that I could use the mflb's whip before hand, could have saved me a lot of headache :lol:

I wanted to use the whip so I could be extra stealthy when using my mighty outside. I just hide it in my bag and just whip out the tube and vape away like a straw without anyone knowing whats inside my bag. I noticed that when you're in a crowded and dim/dark bar with lots of people combusting, nobody notices me or my bag, so sipping from my vape in public while enjoying a show or a performance is something I'm looking forward to:brow:

If I understood you correctly (sorry, english isnt my native language so I apologize for misunderstanding or any communication errors) you suggest using the mflb's whip just as a connecting tool for the mflb orbiter? I tried reading on the mflb orbiter a bit, don't see the point of it. It gives bigger hits for the mflb, but I think the Mighty already have enough of good hits ratio, so I dont know if it should add anything to the effect. What is it good for?

Also, I saw the elmonmuzz mod, and I think thats a bit too far advanced for me to start cutting and gluing things to the cu. What kind of bubbler do you guys think is the best with the adapter? Randy from Puffit said that Namaste do not share what materiels they are using, which is why he doesn't know if it's safe or not (again, wish I knew before I bought it, next time I'll go straight to Randy:D) but, I have the little bugger now, and I aim on using it to the fullest.

I really want to buy a good, solid and useful bubbler that works great with the Mighty, and I hope to pick your brians, my Mighty experienced friends, so I'll learn and know better.
You guys are the reason I bought the Mighty as my first (and only, so far) vape, so I am forever grateful for this forum and all of you guys. All of you people are awesome and so helpful to one another, it's really great to be part of this community :nod::peace::rockon:

Thanks again for all your help, and sorry if I over spammed you guys with questions and queries

The MFLB Orbiter comes with 2 whips, and is a good small sized bubbler in my opinion. I like mine with the Mighty when I'm looking for light diffusion.

subway13029

Agreed on the orbiter being nice for flavor saving as it has minimal diffusion..but Minnesota bobber has perfect picture..u can just attach the whip to mighty and use it dry or u can hook other end of whip to bubbler and hit thru water..you don't need the namaste adapter to use a whip dry..the adapter is just to invert your mighty in bubbler or bong.

Top Bottom