The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Yep I figured that. When they replied to my email they didn't give me the manufacturing date? It's an early one that's for sure. I contacted the retailer I bought from and they claim they had no idea it was NOS. They say their distributor is in Canada and didn't know they were NOS either (hmmmm). If there weren't known problems I wouldn't care but there are and they knew it and allowed them to be sold at full price anyways. The retailer has another Mighty coming in this weekend he's going to check for date of manufacture. They're trying to make this right and maybe they will.
If it worked as expected I wouldn't care but it's not. Have only charged 3 times so far. I'm getting 6 sessions per charge at 365F to 395F. Thought it would be closer to 10 sessions but I can live with it. When turned on it climbs to temp and buzzes (sometimes, not always) and off we go. It works fine some times but usually starts acting up by turning itself off while I wait for it to recover after a pull. It's not the one minute timer kicking in as it happens within seconds of achieving the set temp and me taking a pull. S and B mentioned taking stronger pulls. I'll try it again tonight but my lungs might invert if I suck any harder. It did work perfectly after one of the charges. I got 6 sessions without it shutting off once but after I recharged it started acting up again? Does it maybe reset itself after charging? Maybe it righted itself the one time I was able to use a full charge without problems? It's got me stumped. With my Haze down for repairs I figured buying the most revered portable vape on the market (and most expensive) would be the way to go. Now I'm not so sure.
P.S. I just remembered when the retailer called me back he said he'd just spoke with S and B and they said that even with the latest firmware the auto shutoff is still 1 minute and that the differences were minor. The newest version does have a 2 minute cut off now right?
Yes it does have a two minute timer now.

Vapetrees,

mrjunkie

Menny
who has a mighty with a blue led? and what series are they pls (MY before? 16...) and did anyone buy a fake mighty from dh gate? how do they compare? are they just the same thing with a cheaper price tag as the manufacturer says they clone them exact apparently..
i guess i wont ever own a real pinnacle pro shame i was getting comfortable with the shape and feel dont like the vb much, i may just have to get a pax as well as my mighty as i'm let down with now knowing my unit isn't working like it should!

I figured buying the most revered portable vape on the market (and most expensive) would be the way to go. Now I'm not so sure.

i am also noticing a few things that dont seem to add up to me when i was looking into what is legit and what is cloned the info provided to point out clone is actually not legit and full uptodate info that is just a start then s&b seem to have made another unit the same as the clone "i think" not sure here but it seems there is a housing which is old and new or say real and not real yet the not real one is used in the pictured featured on s&b website itself!?! its is a little confusing but i speak the truth i may get confused with info at times and can make mistakes as im human but this is what i believe i found! totally baffled me i have emails about it but not much joy yo btw im wondering if i may ask you the retailer so others can be aware of this info?.. or is it uk based..

Last edited:
mrjunkie,

Stinky

who has a mighty with a blue led? and what series are they pls (MY before? 16...) and did anyone buy a fake mighty from dh gate? how do they compare? are they just the same thing with a cheaper price tag as the manufacturer says they clone them exact apparently..
i guess i wont ever own a real pinnacle pro shame i was getting comfortable with the shape and feel dont like the vb much, i may just have to get a pax as well as my mighty as i'm let down with now knowing my unit isn't working like it should!

i am also noticing a few things that dont seem to add up to me when i was looking into what is legit and what is cloned the info provided to point out clone is actually not legit and full uptodate info that is just a start then s&b seem to have made another unit the same as the clone "i think" not sure here but it seems there is a housing which is old and new or say real and not real yet the not real one is used in the pictured featured on s&b website itself!?! its is a little confusing but i speak the truth i may get confused with info at times and can make mistakes as im human but this is what i believe i found! totally baffled me i have emails about it but not much joy yo btw im wondering if i may ask you the retailer so others can be aware of this info?.. or is it uk based..

S&B put photos on their Facebook page last week showing the difference between the original Mighty units and the fakes. They claimed they were made out of suspect materials. The pics are below:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-mighty-by-storz-bickel.16000/page-161#post-822152

mrjunkie

Menny
S&B put photos on their Facebook page last week showing the difference between the original Mighty units and the fakes. They claimed they were made out of suspect materials. The pics are below:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-mighty-by-storz-bickel.16000/page-161#post-822152
yes i found all that info with my research! you have not answered any of my questions! here let me follow up with posting direct my emails and u can better understand now how silly they actually look before i could wipe the floor with the NEW fakes on dh gate cloned even better and more exact just to confuse us all!

end of email
scroll below for the missing pics and beginning of email.

"im not sure you understood me but nevermind thanks i also notice some have a blue on the led mine is white wonder what is going on.. maybe i have an old item but thanks anyway.

To:
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 16:31:15 +0200
Subject: AW: {Disarmed} RE: AW: buying online

Dear M,

thank you for your thorough message.

The unit you send us the serial number of was sent from us to Vapefiend. There was a previous MIGHTY model with a different housing, as in the first picture with the red o-ring. The recent models, however, have a reinforced housing, like you can see on the second picture.

Attached you will find a document with some information on how you can detect a counterfeit.

We hope this reply is of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

i.A. Vatra Syla

Verkauf / sales

GetInline.aspx
Rote Strasse 1
78532 Tuttlingen, Germany
Tel: +49-7461-969707-35
Fax: +49-7461-969707-7

vsyla@storz-bickel.com

www.storz-bickel.com

Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz Tuttlingen
Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 451029
Geschäftsführer: Markus Storz, Jürgen Bickel

GetInline.aspx

Zertifiziertes Qualitätsmanagement

nach ISO 9001 und ISO 13485

Von: M
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2015 06:23
An: Info
Betreff: {Disarmed} RE: AW: buying online

hello dear storz & bickel,
i am writing to say thanks!

i have gone ahead and purchased a mighty unit from vapefeind after nearly buying a fake unit on dhgate.com its a shame i brought it rather quickly before inquireing about one more seller a ebay shop called thevaporizershop who had a better deal as it included a case for the price (which i think it should include and not be sold without as well as a stand which i managed to make myself (just a sugestion)) as i will invest in a case for nearly an extra 50 bucks.. obviously i would prefer to buy from you direct yet i felt its quicker and avoid the risk of customs so it put me off forgive me..
yet i must add i am still confused a little by this email and attachment you sent me as the pictures of your unit on your store and the pictures of other sellers are very confusing the pictures on vapefeind are the same as your site (which is different to the unit i received!) the pictures on your site are different to the ones you say are real! making me wonder if there is a old edition/model and a new one as in old stock and new stock the box i received has a serial number on it MY017XXX and it had a seal but under the sticker was a second sticker so it had been checked and then closed again with a second sticker i can photograph this if you ask, also the ones photo'd on dhgate site, they say that they clone the unit to be exact the same as the real one as i can forward my conversation from the buyer who says he works in the factory making the clones! and i think they have a counterfeit unit with a 3d effect sticker and orange grinder as well!
attached are pictures from your site and your illustration of fake and real

GetInline.aspx

as you can see you site pics are the fake just with a blue ring (as was the illustrated on the site vapefiend) yet mine is like this second picture here

GetInline.aspx

GetInline.aspx

so again can you now confirm do i have an older model and did they make a newer model?
thank you again for your help with this matter,

kind regards,

M .

To:
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:35:05 +0200
Subject: AW: buying online

Dear M,

thank you for your message.

Both NamasteVapes and Vapefiend are retailers of our products. We supply them with our Storz & Bickel devices. We believe that their stock consists only of original Storz & Bickel units.

If you are still unsure, please find attached a file where the main differences between a counterfeit and an original S&B MIGHTY can be viewed.

We hope this reply is of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

i.A. Vatra Syla

Verkauf / sales

GetInline.aspx
Rote Strasse 1

vsyla@storz-bickel.com

www.storz-bickel.com

GetInline.aspx

Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Juli 2015 05:47
Betreff: RE: buying online

correction that second site is vapefiend.co.uk

To: info@storz-bickel.com
Subject: buying online
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 03:36:31 +0000

hello i would like to confirm how can i know if the websites namastevapes.co.uk and vapefiend.com are selling legit mighty vaporizers as i would like to consider to buy from them and would like to know how can i tell if i buy one that it is not a clone as it seems alot pf sellers have clones!

vLSAWzL.png

GSbBMeN.jpg

2lmblGm.jpg

ahh let see if this works the 3 pics from my post im new to posting on a forum thanks if u dont mind to give me a break here. also a bonus a pic off dh gate
oLpTuyH.jpg

Last edited:
mrjunkie,

mightyhigh

i got a fake mighty through an eBay scam. i can tell you that it works very minimally - no visible vapor and very light effects. i used it exclusively the first day i got it until late at night i tried my volcano and was reminded of how it should really feel. contacted s&b the next and was informed that mine was fake.. avoid the fakes if you can. and please don't buy them and resell them..

saucybx

Vapetress
UPDATE: Hi again. I received my charger yesterday and everything works perfectly. I didn't call them because, to be honest, I was able to test it out with the car charger I forgot I had purchased :doh:. I am extremely paranoid about driving around with anything smokeable on me, so I charged it once while on errands and brought it in the house to use. After I knew it was all in perfect working order, I was able to just chill and wait. I have a bunch of other vapes but the Mighty is my boo :love:. I also ordered an extra wall charger as a backup so that I would never have to go through this again. At first I thought maybe I'd been a tad hysterical and wasteful when both chargers arrived at the same time. However, today I read this and felt immediate vindication for my immoderation :nod::

Guys - am I getting super unlucky? or are the Mighty wall adapters really this shitty?

after 3-4 months use my original charger becames positional and eventually the wire snapped. S&B was gracious enough to send me a replacement charger free of charge. I use this charger for about 2 weeks, and just tonight i see it's becoming positional as well and will probably eventually break. (truncated)

FYI, I was doing a lot of pass-through charging when my cord became jacked up too. Yep it's that shitty. Maybe get an extra!

All in all, with the new housing, it feels and looks like a completely new Mighty and it hits like the champ it is.

Cheers!

saucybx,
Reactions: Jherst

mrjunkie

Menny
im thinking to configure a rig (smoking set up) of options for more then one vaporizer to connect to maybe multiple water pipes and tools so it would deliver a 2 function more then one delivery system all through one final tool (i guess a few pipes and number of different adaptors will be needed in place and maybe a config of a bong + one or 2 different design water tools and one or more vaporizers allowing you to vape one flavour herb in one and a second flavour in another vapourizer, all being delivered through a bunch to one final tool..) any thoughts?

Last edited:
mrjunkie,

esoh

FYI, I was doing a lot of pass-through charging when my cord became jacked up too. Yep it's that shitty. Maybe get an extra!

Yeah I was worried this was the case. S&B was gracious enough to help me out this time, but I'm sorta bummed I'm going to be having to worry about this issue for the lifetime of my Mighty :(

Do we have any heavy pass-through users here that manage to keep their wall adapters from breaking? I guess when my new adapter comes in I just have to treat it like my firstborn son or some shit :lol:

esoh,
Reactions: saucybx

Stinky

i got a fake mighty through an eBay scam. i can tell you that it works very minimally - no visible vapor and very light effects. i used it exclusively the first day i got it until late at night i tried my volcano and was reminded of how it should really feel. contacted s&b the next and was informed that mine was fake.. avoid the fakes if you can. and please don't buy them and resell them..

What did the seller say when you contacted them? A guy on Reddit bought a fake for full price from Ebay and was refunded.

Yeah I was worried this was the case. S&B was gracious enough to help me out this time, but I'm sorta bummed I'm going to be having to worry about this issue for the lifetime of my Mighty :(

Do we have any heavy pass-through users here that manage to keep their wall adapters from breaking? I guess when my new adapter comes in I just have to treat it like my firstborn son or some shit :lol:

I have gone through two chargers, they last around 2-3 months each. I now own a backup and a car charger just in case.

Double post.

yes i found all that info with my research! you have not answered any of my questions! here let me follow up with posting direct my emails and u can better understand now how silly they actually look before i could wipe the floor with the NEW fakes on dh gate cloned even better and more exact just to confuse us all!

end of email
scroll below for the missing pics and beginning of email.

"im not sure you understood me but nevermind thanks i also notice some have a blue on the led mine is white wonder what is going on.. maybe i have an old item but thanks anyway.

To:
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 16:31:15 +0200
Subject: AW: {Disarmed} RE: AW: buying online

Dear M,

thank you for your thorough message.

The unit you send us the serial number of was sent from us to Vapefiend. There was a previous MIGHTY model with a different housing, as in the first picture with the red o-ring. The recent models, however, have a reinforced housing, like you can see on the second picture.

Attached you will find a document with some information on how you can detect a counterfeit.

Kind regards,

i.A. Vatra Syla

Verkauf / sales

GetInline.aspx
Rote Strasse 1

vsyla@storz-bickel.com

www.storz-bickel.com

GetInline.aspx

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2015 06:23
Betreff: {Disarmed} RE: AW: buying online

hello dear storz & bickel,
i am writing to say thanks!

i have gone ahead and purchased a mighty unit from vapefeind after nearly buying a fake unit on dhgate.com its a shame i brought it rather quickly before inquireing about one more seller a ebay shop called thevaporizershop who had a better deal as it included a case for the price (which i think it should include and not be sold without as well as a stand which i managed to make myself (just a sugestion)) as i will invest in a case for nearly an extra 50 bucks.. obviously i would prefer to buy from you direct yet i felt its quicker and avoid the risk of customs so it put me off forgive me..
yet i must add i am still confused a little by this email and attachment you sent me as the pictures of your unit on your store and the pictures of other sellers are very confusing the pictures on vapefeind are the same as your site (which is different to the unit i received!) the pictures on your site are different to the ones you say are real! making me wonder if there is a old edition/model and a new one as in old stock and new stock the box i received has a serial number on it MY017XXX and it had a seal but under the sticker was a second sticker so it had been checked and then closed again with a second sticker i can photograph this if you ask, also the ones photo'd on dhgate site, they say that they clone the unit to be exact the same as the real one as i can forward my conversation from the buyer who says he works in the factory making the clones! and i think they have a counterfeit unit with a 3d effect sticker and orange grinder as well!
attached are pictures from your site and your illustration of fake and real

GetInline.aspx

as you can see you site pics are the fake just with a blue ring (as was the illustrated on the site vapefiend) yet mine is like this second picture here

GetInline.aspx

GetInline.aspx

so again can you now confirm do i have an older model and did they make a newer model?
thank you again for your help with this matter,

kind regards,

M .

To:
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:35:05 +0200
Subject: AW: buying online

Dear M,

thank you for your message.

Both NamasteVapes and Vapefiend are retailers of our products. We supply them with our Storz & Bickel devices. We believe that their stock consists only of original Storz & Bickel units.

If you are still unsure, please find attached a file where the main differences between a counterfeit and an original S&B MIGHTY can be viewed.

Kind regards,

i.A. Vatra Syla

Verkauf / sales

GetInline.aspx
Rote Strasse 1

vsyla@storz-bickel.com

www.storz-bickel.com

GetInline.aspx

Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Juli 2015 05:47
Betreff: RE: buying online

correction that second site is vapefiend.co.uk

To: info@storz-bickel.com
Subject: buying online
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 03:36:31 +0000

hello i would like to confirm how can i know if the websites namastevapes.co.uk and vapefiend.com are selling legit mighty vaporizers as i would like to consider to buy from them and would like to know how can i tell if i buy one that it is not a clone as it seems alot pf sellers have clones!

vLSAWzL.png

GSbBMeN.jpg

2lmblGm.jpg

ahh let see if this works the 3 pics from my post im new to posting on a forum thanks if u dont mind to give me a break here. also a bonus a pic off dh gate
oLpTuyH.jpg
We aren't allowed to post emails on FC without prior permission from both parties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stinky,
Reactions: saucybx

mrjunkie

Menny
were not allowed to clone vaporizers either.. hmm all these bloody rules, made to be broken... i see well i guess that does not allow me to post my response then i would add this is not an email i can argue! as i have now edited it and made it into whatever it has become... plus i give my permission and i'm sure if it helps ppl to not get conned, s&b /fc would be happy so peeps can buy their product.
damn i really feel like a terrible sinner now, i never even go on forums i just end up feeling bullied..

on another note has anyone manged to rig up a charger for the mighty from usb? if its poss is my question say with a same power rating non branded cable? (i know i might not try that sounds a bit risky)

mrjunkie,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Just in briefly browsing this last page, it really sucks that people are making fake Mightys.

Buy direct, or if you want a discount go through PiU.

I'm biased because of successful transactions, but Randy is always a pleasure doing business with and couldn't be easier. Plus, you aren't finding it cheaper anywhere. Don't know his policy in regards to international shipping.

BUT, this is something I felt needed to be said to a degree, I was kind of swole I got an un updated casing when I got mine. I bought mine from Randy right after they released the new casing, didn't think it through. Last thing I wanted was shell out $340 for a product I'd have to send back sooner then later.

I've had it for 2 months, works just like the day I got it. No cracks in the top, no fins breaking, no chipping, nothing. Other then resin leaking out of my mouthpiece from having it at an awkward angle in my hot car + a cleaning needed, I've had no problems.

I get 7 bowls at 395 on a full battery. Consistent, maybe could have eeked out 8 when I got it, but was on average vaping 20 degree's lower every bowl too.

Charger works just like when I got it.

I keep mine in a plush Vatra.com case sold at my local headshop. Don't know what case, that is the website that is on the tag of the sleeve though. It's a soft case, just slides the Mighty in and out. Has some sort of foam or something in it for extra cushioning.

I do let it cool down before I open it up. Like 10 minutes. Even if I'm doing two Mighty bowls in a row, I usually can afford the 10 minutes to smoke my ecig or do something while I wait for it cool. I'd be inclined to say it makes a difference, as I have used it daily for like 60 days now, and it still works/looks like the day I got it.

I am happy with my un updated Mighty, and down the line I will send it in to get updated, hopefully the designs will be even further upgraded a that point.

Basically, my point is, while it's nice to have the updated housing and stuff, I would not consider that a dealbreaker from ordering from a reputable source, especially with the 2 year warranty and S&B stellar customer service. If anyone is considering ordering one, go for it, can't go wrong with either housing IMO especially with the option of fixing it.

Stinky

were not allowed to clone vaporizers either.. hmm all these bloody rules, made to be broken... i see well i guess that does not allow me to post my response then i would add this is not an email i can argue! as i have now edited it and made it into whatever it has become... plus i give my permission and i'm sure if it helps ppl to not get conned, s&b /fc would be happy so peeps can buy their product.
damn i really feel like a terrible sinner now, i never even go on forums i just end up feeling bullied..

on another note has anyone manged to rig up a charger for the mighty from usb? if its poss is my question say with a same power rating non branded cable? (i know i might not try that sounds a bit risky)

The mods told me that as Storz and Bickel do not participate in online forums then they cannot reply to what has been posted and as a result emails from S&B are not to be posted here. I asked permission to post an email back in January that had pertinent information about the flaws that were current at that time and was told I wasn't allowed to. That's just the rules here.

Stinky,
Reactions: mrjunkie

mightyhigh

"What did the seller say when you contacted them? A guy on Reddit bought a fake for full price from Ebay and was refunded."

the reseller told me that it worked perfectly for them and that they no longer needed it. I told them that i wanted a refund and then informed them it was a fake according to the company. the seller never responded once i "caught" them. i asked eBay to get involved and they sided with the seller and did not give me any reasoning behind their decision. i lost $300. i did not realize their were counterfeits. i didn't even really think about it because i bought my desktop vape off eBay and it works wonders. i did get the newest mighty directly from s&b - i have to keep telling myself that i will save that $300 + $400 in a few months time with reduction in use.. anyone else have trouble like this with eBay?

Stinky

"What did the seller say when you contacted them? A guy on Reddit bought a fake for full price from Ebay and was refunded."

the reseller told me that it worked perfectly for them and that they no longer needed it. I told them that i wanted a refund and then informed them it was a fake according to the company. the seller never responded once i "caught" them. i asked eBay to get involved and they sided with the seller and did not give me any reasoning behind their decision. i lost $300. i did not realize their were counterfeits. i didn't even really think about it because i bought my desktop vape off eBay and it works wonders. i did get the newest mighty directly from s&b - i have to keep telling myself that i will save that $300 + $400 in a few months time with reduction in use.. anyone else have trouble like this with eBay?

That sucks mate. eBay has definitely done the wrong thing there. Try sending EBay a copy of the pictures from S&B. Also try contacting PayPal and lastly file a charge back with your credit card company.

Can you please let us know who the seller was so that others know to avoid them?

biohacker

That doesn't make sense to me. Ebay/Paypal by far sides with the buyer. Seller Protection exists as well, but all the buyer has to say is that the goods they received were not as advertised, and send it back. I never really understood how they deal with fraud though, because i've been through these disputes before, and all they care about is "proof of delivery", but how do they know if someone just sends back a box of bricks instead of the item?

I'm glad I purchased 2 of Ratchett's SonG adapters! Still both working flawlessly!

Marky

Hey guys, I'm looking for a home vape. I have the arizer solo, air and SB crafty. I am giving my solo and air away and will be left with the crafty. I don't want to use it too much and wear it just for home use so I'd like to buy another vape specifically for the house. I'm deciding between the mighty and the plenty. Anyone reccomends one over the other?

Marky,

justcametomind

They say the Plenty is quite a hog, the chamber holds like 1 gram.
I'd go with the Mighty, if you go for it, be sure to get the latest version, minor improvements.

justcametomind,

vtblues

Hey guys, I'm looking for a home vape. I have the arizer solo, air and SB crafty. I am giving my solo and air away and will be left with the crafty. I don't want to use it too much and wear it just for home use so I'd like to buy another vape specifically for the house. I'm deciding between the mighty and the plenty. Anyone reccomends one over the other?
I have both and find myself using the Mighty almost exclusively. The Plenty's bowl is bigger but I used the oil pad over the flowers and that worked out for using less. The Mighty has a smaller bowl but strength of hits are at least equal to the Plenty. With the Mighty you are portable, a huge advantage over the Plenty for me.

Marky

I have both and find myself using the Mighty almost exclusively. The Plenty's bowl is bigger but I used the oil pad over the flowers and that worked out for using less. The Mighty has a smaller bowl but strength of hits are at least equal to the Plenty. With the Mighty you are portable, a huge advantage over the Plenty for me.

Thank you for your feedback. Aside from portability and bowl size, which do you prefer as far as vapor quality and the effect it gives you? Does one seem more durable than the other? I want to be able to have back to back sessions while I'm lamping back watching a movie at night. I don't mind the cord on the plenty since it will be staying home.

-Mark

Marky,
I'm going to try concentrates now. Here is a photo of a Mighty concentrate pad and an Herbie concentrate pad.

IMG_04471.jpg

The pad is a very tight fit. I'm glad I have a dental pic to get it out.

Here is a bit o' shatter: had 1 sesh @ 390 - got good flavor and battery out: time for short (or long) nap. Recharging all batteries, including mine.
IMG_04481.jpg
Do I have to sandwich shatter in between my Mighty Oil Pad, or can I just break off a little and place it on top the pad, once I have put the full pad in my Mighty. Thanks guys!!! P.S. I am trying some Purple Og Shatter for the first time to try, and help me with my insomnia. I am also getting some bubble hash. :peace:

Compassion,

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Thank you for your feedback. Aside from portability and bowl size, which do you prefer as far as vapor quality and the effect it gives you? Does one seem more durable than the other?

I have never used the Plenty, but as someone who puts flavor at or near the top of his "must-have" vape feature list, the Mighty delivers surprisingly tasty, thick vapor. Only the FF has better flavor in my experience. The Mighty's vape signature with regard to its characteristic effect....let's just say "face-melting" is an appropriate description. :nod::clap:

As for "durable"....again don't know the Plenty, but only in a low-gravity world would the Mighty be considered durable. :lol:Lots of plastic, some of it vulnerable. I haven't had an accident yet with it, but I fear it's only a matter of time. :uhoh: Though operationally it is indeed quite robust, at least so far for me.

It's an amazing little machine, with almost desktop-like power, great vapor, totally unrestricted draw, no learning curve whatsoever, and thorough, no-stir extraction. Well worth having to be a little bit extra careful with it.:D

Toodles

What do you guys reckon is the absolute minimum temp you can vape at on the mighty and still get a very good buzz?

Toodles,

mrjunkie

Menny
hello
i want to ask about this im totally new to the mighty and proper vaping i used the oil pad only once and gotta get help with this i used it with hash put the pad in then the hash worked wonderfully then thought crap how my menna get the pad out no way i could not get it out who thought of that, genius! managed to in the end and nearly messed up the pad why would they make it like that it needs to be so it cant come apart like that anyway i will think twice before putting it in again as it was too think any way the design of the pad i think is a bit lousy a little thinner maybe i think is a good idea

mrjunkie,
Top Bottom