The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

crazferret

Have you clicked on the link? It looks like this one does bend down and looks to be the same shape as the original mouthpiece. I think you're talking about the MFLB stem that they were modifying and selling to fit the Mighty.

I saw what he posted. It is much better than the glass straw I have. I tried to order this version, but for some reason it wont go into my cart. I guess I will have to wait a bit.

crazferret,
Reactions: Vapetrees

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
I saw what he posted. It is much better than the glass straw I have. I tried to order this version, but for some reason it wont go into my cart. I guess I will have to wait a bit.
Someone already posted a review and said that it's not worth it. Since it's hard to close and that they prefer the stock mouthpiece.

Stinky

You need to add the item from the front page and not the direct link. I told Vapefiend about the issue and they said it was a problem on my end.

Stinky,
Reactions: Thcgos

jimbob

I have question regarding the screen in the bottom of the bowl. When replacing it you can dome it either inward or outward. When I received the Mighty it was domed slightly outward and you could press down on it until it hit the middle part below the screen and it would 'pop' back out again once released. When I put a replacement screen in I domed it inward and now it sits on the middle part below it and the rest of it is pressed even further inward towards the heating element.

Would this affect air flow to the middle of the bowl?

How is everyone else's screen inside the bowl seated?

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Someone already posted a review and said that it's not worth it. Since it's hard to close and that they prefer the stock mouthpiece.
Hi Vapetrees, the glass stem I received wasn't hard to close, it just needs pushing back in after being turned.
I found mine to be much more restrictive than the stock mouthpiece as the point where the neck was joined had narrowed during manufacture. I've now used a small diamond grinding bit from a dremel to open the join more which has improved it a little.
A grinder. Haha. Sorry. I had to say it. I've been reading that herb grinder thread lol.
Lol, I keep reading that thread and looking at grinders too but can't decide if I want to splash out the extra on a Phoenician grinder...

I also really didn't want to clutter my desk with vaping gear, but find myself looking at glass bubblers more and more :lol:

The want/need to buy new kit is getting stronger :drool:

How is everyone else's screen inside the bowl seated?

Hi jimbob, as far as I can tell, the screen in mine is flat. I dread having to remove and replace it TBH lol.

Last edited:

jimbob

Thanks Pyro, interesting to know. I was dreading it as well but mine ended up coming away from the lip it was seated on when I accidentally pressed down on the dome too hard.

The way I have it inserted now makes me really dread ever having to change it :lol:
But I'm glad it did come out because there was a bunch of black dust underneath which easily brushed away.

P.S This thing is a beast and seems to destroy whole nuggets with ease :hmm:

jimbob,

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I think my Mighty is due for it's first clean :nod:
The bowl is starting to look a bit grubby:

and the mouthpiece feels a little sticky when rotating

Pyr0,

mightyhigh

i've been using mine daily for about a month now and still haven't properly cleaned it. i'm loving that i can get reclaim whenever i feel like it (way better than resin), but i know i should clean it all the way soon. what's the best way? iso bath? do you guys recommend changing out the bottom screen? also has anyone flown with theirs? is that a terrible idea?

mightyhigh,

little maggie

Not on my want list but it's for sale on massdrop for those who want it. I haven't checked to see how their price compares to puffitup with the discount.

little maggie,
Reactions: Thcgos

Stinky

I havent changed the bottom screen for 4 months or something and used daily

I never remove the bottom screen and don't notice any difference when changing from a 3 month old unit to a brand new one. Keeping the Cooling Unit clean plays a huge part in keeping the device in working order.

Not on my want list but it's for sale on massdrop for those who want it. I haven't checked to see how their price compares to puffitup with the discount.

If you don't want to wait for the Massdrop to end then hit up Puffitup and ask for the FC discount. They give you a free four piece grinder as well.

Stinky,

esoh

Guys - am I getting super unlucky? or are the Mighty wall adapters really this shitty?

after 3-4 months use my original charger becames positional and eventually the wire snapped. S&B was gracious enough to send me a replacement charger free of charge. I use this charger for about 2 weeks, and just tonight i see it's becoming positional as well and will probably eventually break.

Are these chargers really just not meant for heavy users that rely on a lot of pass-through charging? is the only way to ensure your charger wont break to keep the charger safely in a corner of your room and never disrupt the cord or make use of the pass-through charging? I wouldn't even classify myself as an obscenely heavy user either, I make use of the pass through charging less than half the time i'm using my Mighty, but somehow through general use and/or rough treatment of these charging cords, they have a crazy low lifespan for me.

S&B customer service has been awesome in my experience so far so i have no doubt in them replacing the charger for me again, but I love every other aspect of the Mighty and I don't want to have to be dealing with this for years to come.

esoh,

Bipola

Ordered a Mighty yesterday, just shipped (should arrive tomorrow or the next day).

I have a DBV which is awesome (especially for vapor bonging) and in the past had an MFLB and a VG, but have to presume the vapor from this thing will be unlike anything I've had before, as great as the DBV is (I still intend to use it all the time, even if mostly for the awesome aromatherapy purposes...)

Don't mean to make fools jelly af but I was able to get my brand new Mighty for quite an awesome price - sadly it's not a special offer or anything that any of you will really be privy to, but anyway, basically I'd been using this particular site (an Australian site for vape related goods) for about 4 years, and with each previous purchase I was earning "points" which I'd never really paid attention to before. I probably had maybe $40 worth of these points built up from the half a dozen times I'd ordered from them before, which was cool enough in itself, but then I realised something even better, for every review you leave on a product on the site, you get 250 points added to your account.

250 points = $2.50 (AUD), so I wrote hella reviews over the last 4 weeks or so (had to wait up to a week to get them approved at times) and eventually I'd earned enough points that I had more than $100 worth to spend.

The Aus price for the Mighty is $499 AUD (which is less than $399 USD), and I was able to get it for about $395 AUD. Which right now = ~$287 USD :lol:

Pretty fucking awesome. I feel a bit bad for them having to sell me it at that price but I guess in a way it's better than if I'd just used the $104 discount to get some free shit without spending a cent. I was originally going to put it towards a new MFLB, so I would have been able to get that for like under $50, then was considering a Solo but thought fuck it and went with the Mighty in the end. Looking forward to its imminent arrival.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Can anyone recommend a bubbler to hook the mighty up to for someone that is in the UK?
Hi Toodles, what sort of budget do you have?

I was contemplating just getting a cheap D020 from dhgate for less than £15..
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/d020-bubbler-hand-blown-glass-vase-perc-water/175832535.html
(Or if you prefer not to wait a week or so, the same thing on ebay.co.uk is about £37-£43)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161768804541
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121710396195

and use an 18-14mm adapter and a crafty cooling unit to make a fitting as elmomuzz demonstrates here:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-mighty-by-storz-bickel.16000/page-65#post-736263

Last edited:
Pyr0,

Toodles

Well because I've just splashed on the mighty and found out my lungs don't agree with vaping straight from it, I was looking to spend as little as possible really.

Thanks for the links but that looks like quite a bit of DIY. I'd deffo mess it up.

Toodles,

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Well because I've just splashed on the mighty and found out my lungs don't agree with vaping straight from it, I was looking to spend as little as possible really.

Thanks for the links but that looks like quite a bit of DIY. I'd deffo mess it up.

You could always get an adapter for the standard cooling unit/mouthpiece from NamasteVapes instead:
http://www.namastevapes.co.uk/collections/nv-accessories/products/crafty-mighty-18mm-adapter

The vapour might be a little thinner/cooler after passing through the cooling unit, but there's no DIY then :)

Last edited:
Pyr0,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
You could always get an adapter for the standard cooling unit/mouthpiece from NamasteVapes instead:
http://www.namastevapes.co.uk/collections/nv-accessories/products/crafty-mighty-18mm-adapter

The vapour might be a little thinner/cooler after passing through the cooling unit, but there's no DIY then :)

Or even better, support a fellow FC member @Ratchett over here at his thread:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/custom-3d-printed-vape-accessories-delta-3d-studios.13220/

He makes a 3d printed SonG connector for your Crafty/Mighty.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Hi Roth :)
I was going to suggest the same thing, but as Toodles is in the UK and wants to keep costs as low as possible, I figured the added expense of shipping from the USA was unnecessary.

I think with exchange rates though, it may work out to be a similar cost :)

Last edited:

Zewb

my mighty produces a lot of smoke/vapor of some kind when there is nothing in the chamber and i just cleaned the heating chamber/bowl super thoroughly and replaced the screen there and it still smokes up. I dont notice any kind of taste but chronic when I use it still so im not sure if this is relatively normal from some residue that may have got down in there or if I should be warrantying it

Zewb,

subway13029

^^^^ CANT WAIT!!!

I'm also using the @elmomuzz method with glass reducer mounted to piece of cooling unit..it's the only way to hook mighty to glass without the cooling unit...it's nice but it's a diy and I've had good luck but maybe others not so much..

Top Bottom