The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

ginolicious

Sell a watch and buy a mighty plus a timex. Got to have priorities man, and it's time to vape.

LOL. I wish. I may just hold out. I have one great desktop right now. Need a portable probably in a bit. But I rip a .1 a day and get wrecked. More on the weekend. But a portable would be handy since I was suckered into a little combustion the other day which I cannot be doing the bs I suffered with my lung 2 years ago

ginolicious,

shredder

LOL. I wish. I may just hold out. I have one great desktop right now. Need a portable probably in a bit. But I rip a .1 a day and get wrecked. More on the weekend. But a portable would be handy since I was suckered into a little combustion the other day which I cannot be doing the bs I suffered with my lung 2 years ago

Your probably right. I consume a lot of herb, and the .2 gram bowl in the mighty will set me back a bit. You might be in orbit with that much, lol.

shredder,

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Mighty and Crafty get me ripped harder than any other vapes I own. At first I thought it was the new vape signature but they still hit like a freight train for me.
Yes compared to my solo and Pax2 I will say the mighty gets me higher with the same amount.

Vapetrees,
Reactions: t-dub

ginolicious

Your probably right. I consume a lot of herb, and the .2 gram bowl in the mighty will set me back a bit. You might be in orbit with that much, lol.

The day I got my rise 2.0 I did a .4 and was twitching. I was wrecked. Lol.

Leaning towards more the crsfty. Hopefully it goes down in price. I really only need 1-2 vapes. One for at home. One for on the road. The Arizer I dislike cause the air to vapor ratio sucks and seems hard to pull like its clogged.

ginolicious,
Reactions: shredder

Big G

The eagle, she has landed. :nod: So what is everyone's favorite starting temp?

orHo1qc.jpg
It Looks like your buddy Randy sold you the older model !!

I like 370 !!!

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Big G,

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Had a few fins break today on model #114xx.

I am going to order a Crafty from PuffItUp to supplement the Mighty while she is away on RMA. Can always upgrade the Crafty to another Mighty for $30.00 from Storz and Bickel. Amazing customer service and products.

Been Vapin,

Stinky

Had a few fins break today on model #114xx.

I am going to order a Crafty from PuffItUp to supplement the Mighty while she is away on RMA. Can always upgrade the Crafty to another Mighty for $30.00 from Storz and Bickel. Amazing customer service and products.

Have you confirmed with S&B whether you can do that?

I wanted to do the same thing but they told me they don't do that across the board and approach upgrades on a case by case basis.

They said that they will only let me upgrade if the unit is faulty. If the unit is found to not be faulty then they would replace it with another Crafty.

They did say that I can have a full refund if I am unhappy with the battery performance of the unit.

MGG

can someone actually make a proper gong attachment that goes on the top of the mighty (either of plastic or glass) so that I can sit the mighty into the glass like a vapexhale cloud or log vape.

I've seen a lot of silicon attachments but i dont like the finicky-ness of it, i just want something thats like the detachable mouthpiece, I tried making my own and failed (and even if i made it properly i'm unsure about safety), can someone get planet vape on this or something plz <3?

lapsda00

Muzzmod v1

To start you need a crafty or mighty cooling unit and a 18mm to 14mm reducer.

muzzmod1.jpg

Unfortunately often times when you buy glass from eBay it has some sharp edges. This needs to be remedied.

muzzmod2.jpg

So out comes the torch.

muzzmod3.jpg

Ah, much better.

muzzmod4.jpg

Take your cooling unit apart and save the extra bits to use for whatever.

muzzmod5.jpg

Cut it in half with a hack saw making sure you don't cut into the bottom portion that your after.

muzzmod6.jpg

Your left with a pretty rough looking piece.

muzzmod7.jpg

Get out some medium grit sandpaper and place on a flat surface. Rub your piece back and forth to remove any high spots.

muzzmod8.jpg

It will look like this when you have it just right.

muzzmod9.jpg

Now use a clamp to hold your newly made piece to the reducer.

muzzmod10.jpg

Make sure you get it good and centered.

muzzmod11.jpg

Now mix your JB Kwik and very carefully using a bamboo skewer apply a thin layer around the edge where the two pieces meet. Try and be as neat as possible. No need to use to much.

muzzmod12.jpg

muzzmod13.jpg

And you are finished. Let it cure overnight then wash it really well. Insert a screen and enjoy.

MGG

yeah this is what i'm referring too. I tried doing this but i actually don't personally trust j-b quik but that's exactly what I want just professionally made to the same health standards as the current mighty mouthpiece, like imagine that but all in the mighty's plastic.

I just contacted Storz & Bickel asking them to do make one of their own but I doubt they will (which is stupid) I encourage other people to contact them to show there's interest in an official mighty gong attachment.

Last edited:

MGG

The way @elmomuzz did it the J-B was outside of the air path. Once it cures it becomes pretty inert. I wouldn't worry about it if it is done correctly.

I'm not really a handyman, I found sandpapering the surface evenly to be difficult and fairly creating a connection where the jb wouldn't be in the airpath. I just want to get a proper one, planetvape, storz n bickel, wherever, it's currently an open market >__<

uhranium

I am just in shock realizing that the post workers in germany are on a strike since a whole month which might affect the sending out as well as the returning of my mighty. Should have kept it 8[. Mighty with airleak is still better than no mighty at all. Maybe I will get it back in a month??

Already contacted a bud to borrow his Arizer Tower, but he won't answer T_T

I once vaped perppermint mixed with ABV to get a fresh taste but as I turned out, I am really allergic to mint and got nauseous instantly.

shredder

can someone actually make a proper gong attachment that goes on the top of the mighty (either of plastic or glass) so that I can sit the mighty into the glass like a vapexhale cloud or log vape.

I've seen a lot of silicon attachments but i dont like the finicky-ness of it, i just want something thats like the detachable mouthpiece, I tried making my own and failed (and even if i made it properly i'm unsure about safety), can someone get planet vape on this or something plz <3?

I would not dismiss @Ratchett 's wpa's until you've tried them. It is not very complicated or finicky. It attacthes in seconds, and works great.

MGG

See how in the video you can just have it sit on top of your waterpiece

I find this way more convenient and makes it feel more like a conepiece/logvape/vapexhale cloud,
whilst the silicone attachment works it requires your hand to constantly hover over the piece and it's
more awkward in my experience. If you're not bothered by that then that's fine and I appreciate that Ratchett has offered this alternative but personally it's not for me.

I also think taking the silicone on and off is a bit of nuisance, it's much simpler just screwing in which
mouthpiece you want to use.

Last edited:

shredder

I find this way more convenient and makes it feel more like a conepiece/logvape/vapexhale cloud,
whilst the silicone attachment works it requires your hand to constantly hover over the piece and it's
more awkward in my experience. If you're not bothered by that then that's fine and I appreciate that Ratchett has offered this alternative but personally it's not for me.

I also think taking the silicon on and off is a bit of nuisance, it's much simpler just screwing in which

I respect your opinion, and will let it go, but @Ratchett 's adaptor makes water vaping very easy. I use all my vapes with water, and the mighty with the silicone adaptor is the easiest to use with water than all my vapes.

OMEiAM

I also think taking the silicon on and off is a bit of nuisance, it's much simpler just screwing in which
Who made those adapters? I would gladly pay for two for my Crafty & Mighty!

uhranium

do it yourself, do it yourself.

Don't you realize that there's a ton of shitfaced vape-enthusiasts and DIY-toddlers like myself who would cut their finger off by accident rather than produce a viable vaping tool and who would be way better off just paying money for that thing?

Top Bottom