The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

subway13029

How airtight is the mighty? With the gong? Mine has trouble with big hits on bong..much better dry..but will work..my air works better with water than my mighty.

subway13029,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

luke00978

yeh its all airtight, sealed with jb weld. i agree the mighty is better dry through the standard cooling unit though and i just sold my air but i thought that was better that the mighity through water, more comparable to the enano just not as convenient as you need to leave it to heat up with the glass on to get decent rips i thought.

luke00978,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
While comparisons between vaporizer models can sometimes be helpful, they also tend to derail threads in the model specific section. Let's please keep this thread on topic. If you would like to discuss different vaporizers, feel free to take it to PM, or post in the appropriate thread. Thank you.

:peace:

luke00978

@luke00978
I use a peice of 7th Floor whip and another peice of silicone. This is essentially used the same as a Ratchett SonG adapter. I can milk my FC-UFO V2 which is a very big can.

That said, I did not mean to dismiss your opinion as false. Have a good day.

yep i do think the mighty milks better using the standard cooling unit as i use it with an exteme q mini whip as well, its just quite cumbersome like this.. i also wanted to try and cut out as much plastic to see if it improved the taste ( not that i think its bad through a whip)
dEYlfaH.jpg

Gweedo

ive been tokin on an Extreme Q for years now and moved on to get me a solo about a year ago. Now I'm excited to be receiving a Mighty in the mail in the next couple of days. I had a sample of my mates mighty and loved it so much over my solo that I had to have one

radiant34

I have to let my mighty go, due to the cracking of the closing mechanism (Model Nr #027xx) I have an air leak which hinds me from getting full drawing power.

Packed all my ABV and gonna give it a hell of a session before I give it back to the headshop. Maybe they have a new one on stock but I'm also happy with sending it in as I'd use a t-break right now right before exams!
Would you mind sharing a picture of how a locked mechanism looks like? I want to warranty my mighty but so far it's just broken fins and I don't think they'd warranty that

radiant34,

BioSector

A beautiful pair for sure.

But I'll be damned if dust specks in between the ridges don't bother the hell out of me and my obsessive eye for detail...

I always try to avoid looking at mine in direct light so I don't notice them. :lol:

Phew, I'm not the only one...

My Mighty is off to Oakland this morning. Still working well, just the lip of bowl cracked/broken in a few spots and since I'm off on a business trip for a few days, I figured now was the best time to send it off. :)

Hope the Crafty can keep up!

BioSector,
Reactions: macbill

Stinky

Piu does not wait until they send it to s and b to send a new unit out to you..as soon as randy recieved my unit he sent one out to me the same day..it took 5 days from time I sent mine til I had a mighty in my hand again..
That's weird. He posted on Reddit last week about how S&B had asked to handle all of PIU's warranty returns directly.

i find it the other way round mighty used about 3 times as much bud for me as the nano, with the mighty to conserve you need the liquid pad and after a couple of uses they get gunked up and taste like ass. also the mighty cant milk glass like the nano both good though

I have the same problems with the liquid pad. Everytime I post about it online I get told that I am not cleaning it properly. The nasty taste in the liquid pad gets impossible to clean out after a while. Adding a brand new LP solves the problem initially but the taste will return.

Last edited:
Stinky,

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
How airtight is the mighty? With the gong? Mine has trouble with big hits on bong..much better dry..but will work..my air works better with water than my mighty.
I've got both the Air and Mighty and waiting for my first WT. I can see how the Air pairs better, and looking forward to experimenting with both.
need an 18mm adapter for AA, got both song for mighty, used with cu.

Last edited:

vapeape77

my opinion isnt false (you mean you dont agree) with the same herb the nano milks better that is fact i have a nano and mighty and a d020 a d020d sitting in front of me the nano with a pre warmed gong will white wall the bubbler to the point where you cant see the downpipe/percolator where as the mighty wont. which of these two vapes do you actually own and use every day before you say my opinion is false?

xF7zJ5r.jpg

5Z3FRpM.jpg

3UOKJe2.jpg

Posted this about pad couple pages back:
"Still lovin the mighty as my daily driver. A couple tips I've found recently. Instead of using the oil pad on top of the flower to reduce load to half, I've gone back to the screen but put it on top of bud halfway in the chamber. Does the same trick as oil pad but preserves taste much better. I Use a sewing needle to pull screen out of chamber when finished, fits like a glove."

Also you can buy the water pipe adapter for $12 . Yes mighty doesn't milk it, but I think this is a function of the air cooling mouth piece as well as material not being packed tight like other vape. I get amazing bubbler hits.

vapeape77,

uhranium

So, I was in the store today and they presented me a MY149xx which still had the old casing but the blue o-ring around the chamber had a lighter color. We've seen pictures of the new housing, which serial nr did these have?

So I send my old unit in and am vapefree right now. My other 3 units (volcano classic w/ solid valve, solo, puffit-x) lay around in my mother's house, so t-break right now.

If I go crazy I'll put my leftover cooling chamber into some milk or maybe I'll find an old solo stem for that..

uhranium,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
So, I was in the store today and they presented me a MY149xx which still had the old casing but the blue o-ring around the chamber had a lighter color. We've seen pictures of the new housing, which serial nr did these have?

So I send my old unit in and am vapefree right now. My other 3 units (volcano classic w/ solid valve, solo, puffit-x) lay around in my mother's house, so t-break right now.

If I go crazy I'll put my leftover cooling chamber into some milk or maybe I'll find an old solo stem for that..

16xxx

@Bravesst I don't want to get too into it here, but I'm sure you'll be happy with a log. I have a handful of vapes, and most of them collect dust more days then not.....except my Mighty and my dog :p Its a Convenience in the house being always on, optimal extraction (smaller loads typically though), and ease of use with water are the reasons I often see people grab a log; if any of those appeal to you, certain you'll love yours.

I had a horrible scare the other day, I saw like goop running along the top fins of my cooling unit....thought I was leaking oil or it got too hot or something, as I was vaping with the oil pad at the time. I stopped vaping, and started perusing everything.....luckily, I think I just dropped a piece of shatter or something on the CU when I was loading it; the excess heat melted it down and ran it along the top of my CU. A mess, but a mess soley of my own design, no problems still a month in! Still need to clean the CU though.

adam_baumm

Posted this about pad couple pages back:
"Still lovin the mighty as my daily driver. A couple tips I've found recently. Instead of using the oil pad on top of the flower to reduce load to half, I've gone back to the screen but put it on top of bud halfway in the chamber. Does the same trick as oil pad but preserves taste much better. I Use a sewing needle to pull screen out of chamber when finished, fits like a glove."

Also you can buy the water pipe adapter for $12 . Yes mighty doesn't milk it, but I think this is a function of the air cooling mouth piece as well as material not being packed tight like other vape. I get amazing bubbler hits.

I have gone to loading in a full bowl of medium to fine grind. Tamp that down so bowl is 3/4 full and put a screen on top of the load. No screen in cu.

Works as well as liquid pad but no bad taste.

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Just did my first cooling unit cleaning. Ended up collecting four or five good sized dabs collected using a dab tool. It wasn't the best tasting, but the dabs were very powerful And fully medicating. Super clean too.

The mighty is an excellent vape.

I probably will have to get a crafty now too. Finished my appetizers at the restaurant and the Mighty was in the car. Would have been a perfect Crafty situation.

lapsda00

Just did my first cooling unit cleaning. Ended up collecting four or five good sized dabs collected using a dab tool. It wasn't the best tasting, but the dabs were very powerful And fully medicating. Super clean too.

i´am "cleaning" maybe a better word for me is collecting, some bits of oil every evening and this is what i got today :)
TsJAm66.jpg

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
It's HERE! ! !

Did I even wait?
:clap:
Lol! :rockon: Rock on puff it up!

As for the bad news. .i didn't get my the 4pc aluminium grinder "free gift". :cry::cry::cry:

If you got the FC discount on your Mighty, you better be joking about that grinder. I tell him to keep them these days. :nod:

Anyhow, lets hear more thoughts on the Mighty.

Im also interested in my buddies @mitchgo61 and @SSVUN~YAH opinions when they get their Mightys.

slatihe

Honestly don't care about the grinder THAT much, but do actually need a small one. So it would be nice...

No biggie either way... but the box did arrive smoldering from that blazing fast shipping and service time. :bowdown::bowdown:

HIGHLY recommend puffitup.com
Didn't get an FC discount, but did get a nice discount.

Was in good humor, sorry if not convayed well. Now.... to go opens things. Feel free to leave any tips guys.

Top Bottom