• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

wolf1027

Does the mighty stay on your breath long? or does that vary with temp and herb?
Mflb used to smell like burnt popcorn.

wolf1027,

thegoo

Has anyone had the problem where their screen goes out??

I have owned my Mighty since Oct 2014. I have never been more in love with a vape in my life. It meets all my needs and has never left me hanging. That being said......sometimes when I turn it on, the screen is so dim that I have to move the unit around until I find enough light to read it. At least once during every session, the device will not vibrate when it reaches a new set temperature but I have never gotten an Err o04 message. I know that my unit needs to be tweaked, updated or replaced completely but I do not want to part with it long enough for that to happen.

biohacker

What's the best way to use shatter in the mighty? Place pad in empty bowl, put small piece on pad then attach CU? Temps?

Only tried once, just a piece mixed in with flower, and have no idea what happened. Assumed it vaped up okay but Thinking about being a purist and going shatter only. Always fear it ruining the heater.

Mrmrmrmr

Bio,with any concentrate I first smush(smash?) it into the pad then I place the pa in the mighty and start heating up to at least 205c. 210c preferably for concentrates alone. That's it! Nothing is really complicated with the mighty :)

Speaking of the SS pad...I walked into my room the other say to see my collie had the pad in her mouth. Luckily I rescued it before any harm fell !a quick ISO rinse and everything was A-oK.
The mighty is loving the most recent bud I got. The vapor being produced is simply insane. It just pours out of mighty into my lungs:love:

Brought it over to my friends who still smokes. He has a LSV but it's safe to say it doesn't get used much. And he doesn't know how to use it properly even after the countless times I've instructed him on how to use it. So I pulled out the mighty and he's like oh another vape :suspicious:
After his first pull he was astonished. Even more so that it was a portable and not a plug in. This is the first time this has happened with him. And I've brought many vapes over there. Cloud,LSV,ssv,hammer,MV.
None but the mighty peaked his interest! He's still a smoker though no matter how hard I try (given up at this point) to convert him. His loss I guess !

murf2010

I saw a review on YouTube recently that states vapor just leaks out and pours out of the sides of this unit? Anyone experience this?

murf2010,

biohacker

Having just sold my LSV, and owned a cloud and SSV, I think the mighty blows them away!

T minus 1hr until I try straight shatter on the pad!

I've seen vapour pump out the intake hole when used inverted, and the momentum of my draw and cause vapour to creep out the mouthpiece. Non issue for me personally although I do sometimes wonder about cleaning the air path. I'm OCD with cleanliness.

biohacker,

GrkCdn

A pic I posted on Instagram of my mighty. This thing is awesome. May it continue to vape problem free lol

For the experts here...how low should I let the battery go before charging? How do I make it last as long as possible?

Last edited:

Massey64

Hey guys, first post here. So generic hope it's in the right place/I searched pretty hard for an answer but couldn't seem to find one :shrug:

Ive had my MFLB for almost a year now and decided that it's time to upgrade and cut out combustion as much as possible. Having read to page 80 I'm almost certain the Mighty is the one for me! Looking to purchase it on Friday when I get paid (the money seems to go in and straight out again :lol:)

Due to living in halls at uni I don't have a proper postage address at the moment so I'm curious as to how regularly the mighty needs new parts. Obviously there are many variables, (I'd say roughly I vape or smoke about 2 or 3g a week) but it'd be great if you guys could give me a feel for what to expect ws a result.

I was thinking;
2x O-ring pack
1x Wear and tear set
2x Packs of screens

Should last a four or five months? :huh:
Thanks for all the advice this forums and its members have shared with me already and I look forward to learning more!

fatbiker

Hey guys, first post here. So generic hope it's in the right place/I searched pretty hard for an answer but couldn't seem to find one :shrug:

Ive had my MFLB for almost a year now and decided that it's time to upgrade and cut out combustion as much as possible. Having read to page 80 I'm almost certain the Mighty is the one for me! Looking to purchase it on Friday when I get paid (the money seems to go in and straight out again :lol:)

Due to living in halls at uni I don't have a proper postage address at the moment so I'm curious as to how regularly the mighty needs new parts. Obviously there are many variables, (I'd say roughly I vape or smoke about 2 or 3g a week) but it'd be great if you guys could give me a feel for what to expect ws a result.

I was thinking;
2x O-ring pack
1x Wear and tear set
2x Packs of screens

Thanks for all the advice this forums and its members have shared with me already and I look forward to learning more!

I have had my Mighty for about a week now and absolutely love it. The best vape I have ever used. I was thinking of getting some replacement parts just in case. I was looking at the "Wear and Tear" kit; however, it doesn't come with the replacement seals? What is that all about?? The seals which probably need to be replaced and are most important to the function of the vape and they don't include it in the "wear and Tear" kit? Dumb in my opinion.

I am going to order the "wear and Tear" kit along with a O-Ring replacement kit.

For those of you who have purchased parts for your Mighty, where di you buy them from? I am looking and can only find them directly through S&B. I think that is the route I am going to go.

Last edited:
fatbiker,
Reactions: JJ Cool F

shredder

I was thinking;
2x O-ring pack
1x Wear and tear set
2x Packs of screens

I'd get the wear and tear kit and screens, the kit has o rings, extra mouth pieces and an extra cooling unit. I've never really heard much about having to change o rings. Most of us have not had to get anything or send their unit in for repairs. But if that happens S&B has been good to work with. Good luck

radiant34

@Michel - I wanted to let you guys know that I tested my new Mighty and it does not perform the way my old one did which led me to believe there was some kind of battery/power management going on. My new Mighty definitely has a smooth decline in power, much different than my original.
hey i was just wondering if you could time how long it takes before the first initial battery drops. mine clocked in at 17 minutes from vaping at 345~355 to 400~410. approximately two sessions.

would like to hear how your unit holds up in comparsion to mine. that way i'll know wether to send mine in for service or not.

radiant34,
Reactions: shredder

fatbiker

Probably just convection vs. conduction. The amount of heated air is way bigger with the mighty. More airflow needs more power to stabilize temps.

@biohacker , my unit often doesn't vibrate when batteries are weak. S&B is aware of this problem. They told me they're going to change the 2 -point-controller in a simple controller like the crafty has one to let the temp always overshoot slightly. This overshoot causes vibration (0,5'C are needed to cause vibration). Seems like this still wasn't implemented with your new device.
I asked them why they don't simply let the mighty vibrate 0,5 degrees before attempting temperature, but this isn't the way german engineers like to work apparently. They prefer to implement a new software in the future. I guess this could happen with a slightly adapted housing to prevent the top fins from breaking finally?
Could be I'm wrong since @t-dub unit is vibrating so far. Perhaps you could test vibration a few times on empty batteries? My first unit was 2,000, my second unit is 12,000. I noticed a slightly decline in performance, too! Is it possible the behavior of our old units was caused by batterie (ab-)use and our new mightys with new batts are better than the old ones?
Just thinking loud because my crafty with 110h on it has a heavy performance drop! (drastically increased Heat-up-times and difficulties with keeping temperature even if I draw really slow).

I think I need a working desktop to prevent the mighty from constant abuse... "Sadly" the mighty is more powerful, imo, than most desktops I know so far!

The Mighty plugged in is a great desktop! Try it and buy a few extra chargers if you need. Heats up Way faster than my Volcano does.

hey i was just wondering if you could time how long it takes before the first initial battery drops. mine clocked in at 17 minutes from vaping at 345~355 to 400~410. approximately two sessions.

would like to hear how your unit holds up in comparsion to mine. that way i'll know wether to send mine in for service or not.

Mine is the same. Roughly 2-3 sessions on first battery bar. However, the last battery bar took me forever to drain the last charge cycle.

To save my battery I am going to plug it in while I am vaping inside. I am not going to leave it plugged in just while in use.

Last edited by a moderator:
fatbiker,

radiant34

The Mighty plugged in is a great desktop! Try it and buy a few extra chargers if you need. Heats up Way faster than my Volcano does.

Mine is the same. Roughly 2-3 sessions on first battery bar. However, the last battery bar took me forever to drain the last charge cycle.

To save my battery I am going to plug it in while I am vaping inside. I am not going to leave it plugged in just while in use.
thank you!!!

radiant34,

biohacker

Had some great shatter sessions last night! Only hiccup I found was that when I removed the pad, there was a small thin ring of shatter around the metal ring of the bowl. A quick qtip swab wipe and it was clean as a whistle, but that small amount ended up in the trash. Or was it residue? Maybe I used way too much shatter? I'm amazed at how many clouds I was pumping out...seemed like it would never end! How does it do it? The shatter melts and really gets trapped up in that pad? I would have figured on max temp that it would just flow through it.

Another phenomenon that i'd like to share is that even though both Mighty's are brand new, with fairly light use so far, I had one that had less charge than the other, by maybe a bar.....BUT the Mighty with LESS charge, charged up FASTER than the Mighty with more charge. How does that happen?

JJ Cool F

I was thinking;
2x O-ring pack
1x Wear and tear set
2x Packs of screens

I would add a bottle of Isopropyl alcohol to your list - you'll need it to clean the Mighty every couple weeks.

The MFLB and the Mighty are apples and oranges. You'll be blown away by the difference, imo. Welcome!

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I've had my mighty for what feels like 2 or 3 months and I haven't had to use ANY spare parts yet, so I believe you should be fine, cleaning is key, if you want to keep the bowl pretty iso swab daily when slightly warm...i didn't and my bowl looks stained. my girl does with the cradry and it looks semi new
The MFLB is an apple if you prefer steak. The mighty is filet mignon.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

fatbiker

Any of you know where to buy Mighty liquid pads? The only place I can find them is directly form S&B. Other online stores have them but most are in Canada or Australia. So the shipping will kill me and make it not worth the purchase.

fatbiker,
Top Bottom