1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

The Magic-Flight Box

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by magicflight, May 16, 2009.

1. abhishek

abhishek Well-Known Member

Just ordered my launch box and a wooden stem from PV..so bad I couldn't get a discount on my box...
    But PV Still remains my favorite site,,I hope they send 2 packs of munchies this time..
    Any tips for a new member of this thread

.can I load my box and carry it in my pocket, I go for a jog in evenings and wanna carry my box in a pouch..will it be all good

2. KidFated.

KidFated. Watch your pawking metaws.

I'd keep a rubberband around it but that should be fine. I dirtbike with mine in a bag or pocket and it's never spilled but i keep a rubber band around it. :tup:

Is this your first launch box?

RUDE BOY likes this.
  3. abhishek

Yup u can say that ..I used to have another one and I spoilt it in within weeks..I got drunk and spilled some coke on it and then the tray came out(place where u put herb or trench) it was like a screen

4. KidFated.

Did you warranty it?

I once told myself the only good thing that can from getting drunk, is fishing. Beyond that, bad experiences hahahah

RUDE BOY likes this.
  5. abhishek

Nope I can't ..I am in India..and I import my Vapes..
    So no warranty for me

6. MileHighLife

MileHighLife Whiskey Tango

Does magic flight not warranty boxes outside of the u.s.? I haven't had to warranty any of my magic flight gear yet but my understanding is that you only provide pictures for magic flight and they send you a new box so you wouldn't have to deal with sending a used box through customs if that's what you're concerned about.

KidFated. and RUDE BOY like this.
  7. abhishek

Wow if its true..so how does it work ..who pays the duty..has anyone outside USA Canada, availed this

KidFated. likes this.
  8. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v3.17 (ticking) Staff Member

You will pay any duties or taxes, of course. There have been many people outside the US and Canada who have gotten warranty replacements. Contact Magic-Flight for details of how to exercise your warranty.

9. Amblacalma

Amblacalma Member

Not sure at 100%.
    You have to send a email to Magic-flight about the warranty (and to get any info like if tue serial it's good or not). They answered you with some advices about how to using the MFLB or if it's possible to repair but normally they send to you a new box and after you have to prove you "destroyed" your old box as they say to you (if you where in USA I think you have to return the MFLB)
    I suppose that if you have problems with duties, customs... with the shipping to India you have to pay these when you go to pick up the box.

RUDE BOY, KidFated. and OF like this.
  10. abhishek

@pakalolo @Amblacalma

Thanks to both of u , I have found a mission:rockon:
    I have been looking for my broken box since afternoon today,:hmm: and I have just managed to Find a battery and that cleaning brush:bang:

11. KidFated.

I can't be the only person to reach for a fully charged glyph over the PA..

GrilledGoat, rekrab and Vitolo like this.
  12. stickstones

stickstones Wasted Staff Member

That was me when I had mine. I never used the PA after getting the glyphs. The biggest problem with the old batts, imo, was how they would trail off slowly at the end. The glyphs perform well until they stop (almost).

13. rekrab

rekrab Well-Known Member

Only cause I dont have a pahaha

Quetzalcoatl and KidFated. like this.
  14. KidFated.

I went native like Butters.

rekrab likes this.
  15. rekrab

rekrab Well-Known Member

@KidFated. have you had any experience with the powerex batts vs glyphs

KidFated. likes this.
  16. KidFated.

Negative, all I've ever had is the glyph. Like 15 of them all in cycle :)

rekrab likes this.
  17. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

In my experience, the glyphs are superior to the powerex 2700s. I've tossed all my 2700s in favor of the MF battery.

:peace:

al bundy, $unnyblaq, skippy and 6 others like this.
  18. farmadelica

farmadelica New Member

hey everyone. just got myself a magic flight last week and i've been loving it. been vaping with my pax for years, getting an aromazap in a few weeks!!

question: i know that it is possible to dab with the mflb, but i can't seem to get the hang of it. i've tried 4 dabs in the mflb (not directly in the chamber, but on a mini paper boat), but my vaping techniques don't seem to be working. the quality of the dabs isn't an issue, fyi. anyone have any tips for vaping dabs with the mflb?

mplx likes this.
  19. KidFated.

Concentrate trays and a power adapter

215z, MileHighLife, RUDE BOY and 2 others like this.
  20. Raf007

Raf007 Jed so f... High

get the concentrate tray ;)

21. skippy

skippy Well-Known Member

Thanks
    Thanks, I have been wondering that. I have been using Sanyo 2500 low self discharge batteries for about six months and found them better than the Powerex too. But I intend to invest in some Glyphs for my next purchase. I don't have a power adaptor, I would like one, but I kind of like the freedom of not being tied to a power point. I much prefer the freedom to roam even at home.

vapirtoo and Stu like this.
  22. vapirtoo

vapirtoo Well-Known Member

Just used my box outside with glyphs.
    The high is just so much more wondrous when outside.
    I took Vito's suggestion and wrapped my shorty stem with a little silicon tape, and the difference is amazing.
    Being untethered to a PA is very nice .

Quetzalcoatl, nopartofme, OF and 3 others like this.
  23. mplx

mplx Active Member

I`m not sure what you mean by "dab`s" but i`m a noob vaper and i have a MFLB for 2 weeks now:D. I tried hash in a paper boat before i had the concentrate trays. You have to heat the concentrate till you see some vape is formed in the chamber. That may take a while, and i used one battery for one small tray of hash. I might buy a PA soon because the power is constant and controllable.

24. Ano

Ano FC Lover

This is a dab.
    I was a bit clueless about all of this too at first, as I had never heard of it in France before.
    I don't think Europe in general is really aware of this kind of concentrates, whereas from what I've came to understand, they seem to be getting more and more popular in the US.

Since it's supposed to be a "full melt" concentrate, I'm not sure the paper boat trick will work well (or at least not without making a mess).

I think I've seen @Vitolo put a tiny dab in a little cotton ball, then vaping the cotton directly in the trench, but the links to the exact video I'm able to find in this thread look all dead.
    This technique should work, as I guess when the dab melts it stays in the cotton ball (much like with the screened concentrate tray?). Perhaps allow a little more time for things to heat up/vapor to form before starting to inhale.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
    mplx likes this.
  25. abhishek

I am getting my box today.keeping my fingers crossed.. He he
    Any tips on mantainence of box and batteries. BTW I bought a wooden stem
    Thanks

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors