kente777

Left my box in my trunk while gone on vacation for a week. Apparently it was screen side down with the stem slightly facing up. Apparently all the resin dripped down to the screen and came out the top side some, in the o ring and everything. This happen to anyone else? Should get some good resin hits I guess but hope its not ruined? Figure someone else here has had to deal with this before.
Yes, which is why I have made a wooden hole cover (see picture in earlier post on this page).

I use this when I am finished with my session to insure all precious herb is kept where it should be when stored or traveling.

kente777,

blazenot

i'm giving a mflb to friends for their wedding. BUT nobody else in their family can know about it. i need some suggestions as to how to give it to them, so no one knows and also maybe some ideas about a self-made wedding card-- besides happy weeding

blazenot,

Vitolo

Vaporist
A wooden cover while nice looking and clever would not have prevented oils from
getting into tony yayo's o-ring and sceen... in fact may have been itself glued in place and thereby involved with tony's warm weather fiasco.

kente777

getting into tony yayo's o-ring and sceen... in fact may have been itself glued in place and thereby involved with tony's warm weather fiasco.
I misread his post. Thanks

kente777,
Reactions: Vitolo

tony yayo

Yes it probably would have as even the bud I left in there was pretty sticky from it. I really don't see a way of cleaning this up at all and wonder if it's worthy of a replacement?

tony yayo,

vapirtoo

GOD. LOL
I got my box 4/10. It has been in daily use , has suffered many
accidents and still delivers like new.
The screen is slowly rising from one corner, but it still works
great.

vapirtoo,
Reactions: c76man

kente777

GOD. LOL
I got my box 4/10. It has been in daily use , has suffered many
accidents and still delivers like new.
The screen is slowly rising from one corner, but it still works
great.
I'd be curious to know if someone here has had their unit for more than a few years. Just curious how these things hold up in the long run.

kente777,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
i'm giving a mflb to friends for their wedding. BUT nobody else in their family can know about it. i need some suggestions as to how to give it to them, so no one knows and also maybe some ideas about a self-made wedding card-- besides happy weeding

Give it to them packaged in an empty humidifier or tea kettle box :brow:

MileHighLife,
Reactions: KidFated.

Joshh1

Stickyy icky
How does the finishing grinder work? I snagged one on eBay last night for $27 shipped. I have a nano grinder but it gets gummed up pretty bad due to sticky herbs.

Also, how would I clean the finishing grinder?

kente777

Definitely not. You don't want water coming back up the tube and contacting the wood.

OF
I'm trying to figure out why my herb was clumping with moisture when using Orbiter. Whips were set up right. I did not overfill, and I used warm water.

Anyone have an ideas on why this happened? Sucking too hard maybe?

Thanks

kente777,

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
I'm trying to figure out why my herb was clumping with moisture when using Orbiter. Whips were set up right. I did not overfill, and I used warm water.

Anyone have an ideas on why this happened? Sucking too hard maybe?

Thanks

Orbiter did require me to pay attention to technique. It may take experimentation. For me, I had to increase my draw rate.

Have you tried the exact same material without the Orbiter? Remembering to shake appropriately between each hit?

For me, I actually get random clumping, but the only issue it causes me is requiring some extra shaking in between hits to break them up.

c76man,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Orbiter did require me to pay attention to technique. It may take experimentation. For me, I had to increase my draw rate.

Have you tried the exact same material without the Orbiter? Remembering to shake appropriately between each hit?

For me, I actually get random clumping, but the only issue it causes me is requiring some extra shaking in between hits to break them up.
kief maybe?

kente777

Orbiter did require me to pay attention to technique. It may take experimentation.

True, but if the herb is supposed to be getting drier in the trench (no backlash of moisture coming up the tube) THEN herb clumping with wetness can't be right. I'm just to figure out what may have caused this. ;)

kente777,

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
True, but if the herb is supposed to be getting drier in the trench (no backlash of moisture coming up the tube) THEN herb clumping with wetness can't be right. I'm just to figure out what may have caused this. ;)
Why do you think it is wetness causing the clumping? I've personally had very dry herb clump, and I never did figure out why. Resin pockets was the best guess I could come up with. Is it totally not clumping without the Orbiter and clumping consistently with ?

c76man,
Top Bottom