• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

kente777

Ok, without my FB for 2 days. I have an Arizer Solo, and while it does the job just fine, I find it is boring to use, and of course, it's known for its notoriously difficult draw.

I find the Magic Flight is more interesting to use, definitely more stealthy, and draw is easier to control (IMO). I also conserve more product than the Solo.

I'm hoping to have my new cherry box before the weekend. Looking forward to a new taste.

I miss my Magic Flight Launch Box!!

PS. I get my first Orbiter next Wednesday. :)

Last edited:

sethhobrin

Hi guys. Ordered and recieved my MFLB on Monday. Been playing with it all week and I can't get the hang of this thing and yesterday it charred pretty badly in a certain spot and left a black spot on the screen and the whole unit smells terrible now. Is my unit ruined?

I'm no novice. Been vaping exclusively for 5+ years. PD, Solo, Underdog, and others.... I found the microhit technique to work the best so far but it easily chars. My material is bone dry and ground finely. Not overpacking or packing and I always smack it around to mix it up after each hit.

Is my MFLB screen ruined now from this little charred spot and smell or will it go away?

sethhobrin,
Reactions: as

kente777

Hi guys. Ordered and recieved my MFLB on Monday. Been playing with it all week and I can't get the hang of this thing and yesterday it charred pretty badly in a certain spot and left a black spot on the screen and the whole unit smells terrible now. Is my unit ruined?

I'm no novice. Been vaping exclusively for 5+ years. PD, Solo, Underdog, and others.... I found the microhit technique to work the best so far but it easily chars. My material is bone dry and ground finely. Not overpacking or packing and I always smack it around to mix it up after each hit.

Is my MFLB screen ruined now from this little charred spot and smell or will it go away?
No, it's not ruined. Take a q-tip dipped in 91% ISO (lightly damp, not soaked), and gently clean your screen. Burn off the alcohol for 20-30 seconds (push and hold battery in) and you'll be good to go.

The Flight Box can combust, but this is something you need to avoid. We've all done it at least once. Just don't make it a habit.

Welcome to the Magic Flight club! I absolutely love this little box. You will too. You can't beat its stealthiness and simple but cool form factor. Just be patient. There is a bit of a learning curve.

Also, the company has the best--bar none--warranty in the business.

Feel free to ask questions and again, welcome. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
kente777,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

The screen isn't ruined, but you're stuck with that charred taste for a few trenches. It will eventually go away.

It seems from your description that although you are shaking the LB, it's not effective. Possibly your material is adhering to the screen (really sticky stuff does this) so you need to give it a really good knock to dislodge it and move it around. Also, keep experimenting with your draw. You will develop an instinct for removing the battery to avoid charring. If you persist, the day will come soon when you realize that you haven't burnt a load for a while, and after that you will find it impossible to combust unless you do it on purpose (or have an accident).

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Is the orbiter warranty confirmed? I haven't seen any posts about warranty replacements yet ...

MileHighLife,

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
I get my Orbiter next Wednesday. Can u share your experience with it thus far?
I have found the Orbiter to be sized right for the MFLB and provides a good water experience. You do need to pay attention to your technique, especially while you are getting used to it. I had never combusted in my LB until I first used my Orbiter. For me, I just had to pay attention at first as you don't get any of the vape temp feedback in your mouth to remind you to pay attention to draw technique.

c76man,
Reactions: horst

caves

Living the vape life
Replacement flower of life is coming tomorrow!

Oh dropped the orbiter onto the bathroom floor today, not even a scratch, what up Magic Glass?
I knocked mine off my 30" tall desk the other week, straight onto its side. Not a scratch here either! It seems a sphere of the orbiter's thickness is pretty sturdy. I'd be more worried about it landing on one of the joints, but if you have the stand and whips connected there's a good amount of stuff that can get in the way of a direct joint hit.

I'm really digging the Orbiter, though. It's the perfect MFLB companion. Those milky rips are something else :D

OF

Minnesota Chamber of Commerce (& Tourism) appreciates your loyalty! :tup:"Ya.. you betcha"
Magic Flight is blessed to have your devotion..:clap:
MFLB users appreciate your trueheartedness!...:mflb:
and FC Members thank you for your allegiance.:nod:

Yeah, what he just said! Given the source, high praise indeed.

Both of you should take a bow IMO.

OF

OF,
Reactions: Vitolo

kente777

My new cherry box with my new wooden cover. Ahhhh, it's good to have you back.

image_zpsaf932b02.jpg

vapirtoo

OK I'll bite, and the wooden cover does what?
I rinse out my orbiter after each session just using hot water.
Sometimes I hit the orbiter native .
It cleans really easily and quickly.

vapirtoo,
Reactions: kente777

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Has anyone found a way to use the orbiter without their "stand"? I usually just hold the ball of glass and put it back into the stand, but looking for a legit stand that holds it straight.

KidFated.,

c76man

Has anyone found a way to use the orbiter without their "stand"? I usually just hold the ball of glass and put it back into the stand, but looking for a legit stand that holds it straight.
I had to adjust the wires a bit, but after that, I've gotten my stock stand to hold it straight.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I had to adjust the wires a bit, but after that, I've gotten my stock stand to hold it straight.
I've tried many many times. I even found out iPhones have a level in the compass app trying to get it to sit straight. :/

KidFated.,

c76man

I've tried many many times. I even found out iPhones have a level in the compass app trying to get it to sit straight. :/
It does seem that the quality of the bases are varying at this point. If any inspiration hits me next time I pull the Orbiter out, I'll be sure to share.

c76man,

tony yayo

Left my box in my trunk while gone on vacation for a week. Apparently it was screen side down with the stem slightly facing up. Apparently all the resin dripped down to the screen and came out the top side some, in the o ring and everything. This happen to anyone else? Should get some good resin hits I guess but hope its not ruined? Figure someone else here has had to deal with this before.

tony yayo,
Top Bottom