1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

The Magic-Flight Box

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by magicflight, May 16, 2009.

1. b0

b0 Vapor powered

Love it!! hope to see more adventures :D
  2. OF

OF Well-Known Member

What, those aren't real vacation photos?

OF
    horst, RUDE BOY and KidFated. like this.
  3. KidFated.

KidFated. Good Things Come To Those Who Chill

Qwiso through the orbiter, time to go do my psych experiment with a hottie from class!
    Quetzalcoatl, axakal, Vitolo and 2 others like this.
  4. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Now there's where the generations differ. In my day an opportunity to "experiment with a hottie from class!" would have involved Biology or Physiology long before head shrinking.

Or playing Doctor...........ever a school days fav.

OF
  5. kente777

kente777 Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

For those of you tired of a little herb always slipping out when transporting, here's my solution. I cut out a hole from a cardboard coaster, ran a piece of string in the center, and voila, a little hole cover easily removed.
    KidFated., caves, alphabj and 14 others like this.
  6. axakal

axakal Well-Known Member

the creativity of the members around here doesn't seize to amaze me. first horst with his graphic adventure and now this nifty idea. gotta love fc! :)

7. KidFated.

Quick update-Psych experiment went good;) My Mflb even came with ;)
  8. davesmith

davesmith Well-Known Member

On the subject of how do you carry your LB. I use the tin lol.

That ego case looks the one though. I'm gonna grab one of those for sure!
  9. KidFated.

@OF just got my stems thank you very much! Even got a little laugh when i opened it up :)
    horst, Quetzalcoatl, Vitolo and 3 others like this.
  10. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Great! Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked the packing.........

This is the third report back (the others by PM), let's give the PO a week or so to loose then find yours? So for those 'on the list' (I think I responded to every PM) if you don't get yours by say this time next week, PM me and we'll try again? I've still got about 3 feet of tube left.

Thanks again, I hope you're enjoying the stem. 4/20 is my time to reflect on how fortunate I am to live in a MMJ state, and to wish our brothers and sisters in pain and need caught in less compassionate states swiftly join the family.

The worm is turning, but 'time's a wastin' at the same time.

Regards to all on a lovely spring morning.

OF
    VA.AC, horst, Vitolo and 7 others like this.
  11. GenYHippie

GenYHippie Well-Known Member

If it helps i found a multipack on ebay. Pick and choose colors and sizes i think it was 5 for $20 :)

Me too i was suddenly cracking up and my family looked at me like "she finally snapped" lol
  12. alphabj

alphabj Member

I received my 420 celebration stems from @OF today, "with a laugh," :lol: and had a fun experience. I haven't been letting the box stay too cool for quite some time now because I had some paranoia a couple of times. Since I wasn't in a situation where I could vape too much at the time, I tried to see how little I could do. I literally just put a few crumbs worth in the trench and inserted the nice 4''+ acrylic stem. I'm not sure if it's because the airway is slightly more restricted than the glass stem (which broke :( ) ... but I think the temperature stayed low. Forgot how fun a nice vape head high with almost non-existent body effect can be. Thanks again! :D
    horst and OF like this.
  13. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Can somebody please tell me what the hell is so funny about OF's package? It's killing me. :argh:

:peace:
    alphabj, Vicki, MileHighLife and 3 others like this.
  14. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Oh, I don't know about that, Stu. I mean like you had your chance to join in and all and you blew it off.......

Next you'll want to know the secret handshake I bet?

What you say guys, do we clue him in????

OF
  15. KidFated.

Whatever you do, don't reveal the secret handshake!
  16. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Stick to the code. The only way the Brotherhood will stay strong.......

OF
    Quetzalcoatl likes this.
  17. horst

horst Well-Known Member

Thanks @Herbalist23, @pakalolo & @b0. Glad you like it. Hope to make more adventures soon, but I suck at directing. I tend to run my artists into the ground... ;)

@kente777 Just rebuild your herb-saver, awesome for any outdoor activity beyond walking!
  18. GenYHippie

Ok this may be a bit dim of me but if i have my batteries in a case do they still need the caps? No matter how i situate them i cant get it to close with the caps on? I figure since they are in separaters and cant touch eachother as long as the case is secure its alright?
    Quetzalcoatl and OF like this.
  19. OF

OF Well-Known Member

You're fine without the caps. To get into trouble you need a piece of metal to touch 'both sides' of any one battery. Could be change or car keys or another battery. With the jackets on it's basically impossible (unless you throw it and a handful of change in a coat pocket and do jumping jacks until your coat catches fire.....). With the jacket stripped off the critical spot is the top of the jacket where it's near the positive terminal button. The gap you need to 'short' is very small. The battery case protects this area, you're Jake.

BTW, I put a strip of cloth in my case, it keeps the batteries from rattling in your pocket.

OF
    GenYHippie and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  20. horst

horst Well-Known Member

Don't worry, you don't need the caps if you've got the batteries in a case where they can't move. The caps just ensure that the plus pole don't come in touch with a ground surface and accidently discharge.

Edit: OF was faster, can be deleted :)
    GenYHippie and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  21. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD

What's up with you guys up so late? I ended up asleep again from 4-8, so I can't sleep anymore... Though I'm trying to vape my way there :D
    GenYHippie, OF, horst and 4 others like this.
  22. davesmith

davesmith Well-Known Member

Good luck @Quetzalcoatl I'm in the uk so its lunch time here. I suggest a strong course of vapour washed down with a warm milk and honey. You'll be off before you know it.
    Quetzalcoatl and horst like this.
  23. VA.AC

VA.AC New Member

Much love @OF, package received. And you're right @alphabj, the narrower air path definitely makes a difference. It's always a new experience when trying out new accessories. I had just found my way with my new PA but the new longer stem added a new dimension.
    horst, alphabj, GenYHippie and 2 others like this.
  24. GenYHippie

Thank OF :). The only metal i carry in that area of my purse are my glasses and they dont have much real metal on them so chances were slim if one popped free they would make contact but im a bit paranoid (lol at the irony). I like your imagery for some reason i can see Jonny Lee Miller on Elementary doing that experiment! Great tip about the cloth i have alot fo those microfiber screen wipes that would be just perfect.

Thanks Horst :) im learning alot along the way but im not well versed in electricity. I know the practical stuff like how to wire a fan or change an outlet (dad is a handy man) but how electricity actually works well im a bit dim ;)

Im a born night owl. From infancy i never had the typical sleep schedule still dont. Even when i was healthier my early night was 2am bedtime. Around 16 years old i stopped trying to fight it, my body just isnt that way and it wastes energy trying to make it so.
    horst, OF, nopartofme and 2 others like this.
  25. winter

winter Active Member

just bought a Finishing Grinder for $30.35.....while I'm still on probation

I hopefully get off probation sometime next week, somebody please assure me that it's $30 well spent

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors