• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Lokbok

After 4 months with my first MFLB I lost it the other night during a bad snow storm. Not sure if it fell out of my pocket or what happened. But when I got home it was gone. Girlfriend helped me trace my steps and after a few hours of single digit weather and high winds I gave up entirely. I loved my LB and I've babied it. I take care of my things and shocked myself when I noticed it was missing. I'm still devastated.

Luckily I had some tax money laying around and was able to purchase one of the mflb club Bare box'. I decided to go with Cherry this time and I think she's going to stay at home for a while. Plugged into the PA waiting for me to get home. I'm hoping when the snow melts I'll find my old one and might be able to warranty it. Or I hope the new owner is happy with his or her find.

Maybe just maybe I will be able to pick up the orbiter in the near future.

Sucks to hear.. but think of it this way.. at least it wasn't a $200+ one. Mine generally stays at home too, but I know the times I do take mine out that if I lost it, as much as it'd pain me at least I know it could have been much worse. If nothing else, the time spent waiting for another one to arrive would be more painful than the small financial loss.

Lokbok,

Joshh1

Stickyy icky
Sucks to hear.. but think of it this way.. at least it wasn't a $200+ one. Mine generally stays at home too, but I know the times I do take mine out that if I lost it, as much as it'd pain me at least I know it could have been much worse. If nothing else, the time spent waiting for another one to arrive would be more painful than the small financial loss.
Yeah if this would have been another vaporizor on the market I would not be patiently awaiting a new arrival. I probably wouldn't have got another.

The wait sure does suck and now I'm back to smoking and it makes me just want to sleep after vaping so much :p

A question to all of you who have already been using a bubbler for vaping (especially with MFLB):
I've always been interested in getting a bubbler and now that I see that MF is releasing a nice compact one, I might finally get one.

I know the main reason for the bubbler is for colder vapor and potentially using the water as a "filter". Do you guys feel its really needed for the MFLB? What pros and cons do you guys see in using a bubbler with the MFLB, any additional benefits?

It definitely enhances the experience. More of a luxury, rather than necessity. Aside from cooling the vapour and filtering it (which is not as needed with vapour in the first place), you are able to milk an extra-long hit. You can also see the vapour in the glass, as well as "feel" it more by the amount of water resistance when you are drawing. This provides added feedback, allowing for the highest quality and smoothest hits IMO you will ever get vaporizing. My friend has the digital volcano, and I can say bar none that using my MFLB through high quality glass provides a far more superior vapour quality, probably the best possible you can get out there.

It can be somewhat of a chore to set everything up...finishing grinder, pack trench, fill with water, etc. but once you do it's the best experience ever. Then again, the beauty of the MFLB is that you can just pack a quick trench, grab a battery, and be vaping in less than a few minutes.

caves

Living the vape life
Woohoo! I was just trying to check the status of my Orbiter, but I couldn't find any extra information about the order. Not two minutes after I closed the page, my phone pinged and I got the email saying it's been shipped! Can't wait to get it and try it out.

I wish they had sent the email two minutes later though, then I would have gotten it at 4:20 PM :D

Anomaly

Well this is the best kind of horrible luck. Wednesday ordered the Water Whip and an extra finishing grinder, which shipped Thursday. Friday the Orbiter was available on the club page, so I ordered that also.
Today, the Orbiter was shipped out, and my Water Whip arrived! I now have two days to try to master water technique with my crappy locally-blown bubbler.

MAN, this water thing is awesome!

weedian13

You would say that taking many smaller sips is better to do than one long drag? (I suppose this allows it to heat everything back up to vaporizing temp)

What is your experience on the technique outlined in the vaporpedia article, about inhaling through your nose?

" 1. Load trench so it is filled slightly higher than the top of the trench.
2. Insert battery and exhale fully.
3. Place your mouth on the box without the stem, being careful not to have your tongue or teeth in the vapor path.
4. Breathe in through your nose slowly as though you are taking a normal breath.
5. Inhale until your lungs feel full or you start choking on the vapor.
6. Hold breath.
7. Optional: Breathe vapor out through your nose. "
Hey,
After countless vapor-filled days and nights I would say that this particular technique is giving at least to me far better results than any other. It decreases the harshness of the hit in your throat considerably and a full trench gives me an average of four sessions each including four very visible and smooth hits. I might still add here a basic reminder to release the battery when approximately 80% of the inhaling is done. All in all everyone should find their own perfected method if only given enough time and exploring new ways makes one a true master of MFLB.
Love ✌️

MindFork

Part-Time Toker
I just bought an MFLB to play with along with my firewood 2.0. Can anyone post photo / video of their bubbler set-ups? I'm not sure I want to go that route, but it is tempting.

MindFork,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I just bought an MFLB to play with along with my firewood 2.0. Can anyone post photo / video of their bubbler set-ups? I'm not sure I want to go that route, but it is tempting.
All you really need is some tubing.
BfzG2WeCEAEmzh4.jpg

lexfrmqu

Love the box, always come back to it. I always think I need something new or better but it just can't be beat. If you have low tolerance, good material and the right technique it delivers.

All it takes is two hits for me. If I really want to take it there I'll finish a trench.

LazyIdol

The d020 hardly needs any more advertisement but I have to say I think the Magic flight + D020 make the perfect pair. I have tried vaping through all of my glass with the magic flight but never really liked anything until I used the d020 with it. The low resistance of the D020 makes the hits feel like a long inhale and the volume is perfect.

for less than $30 i dont think you can get anything better

MindFork

Part-Time Toker
The d020 hardly needs any more advertisement but I have to say I think the Magic flight + D020 make the perfect pair. I have tried vaping through all of my glass with the magic flight but never really liked anything until I used the d020 with it. The low resistance of the D020 makes the hits feel like a long inhale and the volume is perfect.

for less than $30 i dont think you can get anything better
Thanks for this. I'm totally out of the loop on bubblers, etc so it's good to see what has worked well for others.

MindFork,

meek420

Walking the earth
I got the MFO today! I tried it with my MD first and then with the LB. Pretty much love it. The base is very very sturdy, likely due to it's square shape. The connecting arm serves as a handle as well as protection on one side of the bubbler. The logo looks nice positioned under the glass. It hits great, and I don't see myself using either device at home without it. I'd say it is more effective with the MD, all things considered I would have still bought this for just the MFLB in the event I didn't also have a MD.

The ONLY thing I'm left wanting is an aphorism on the bottom, which is entirely blank... perhaps an opportunity for my own aphorism?

SirDarkened

Orbiter looks epic. Will wait for public release.

I bought my PA and it hasn't worked (never gets box hot enough) so I am gonna email MF sometime this weekend about it.

I've been using the finishing grinder with the box and damn this thing rips clouds out of my glass bong.

davesmith

Glass Blower
Love the box, always come back to it. I always think I need something new or better but it just can't be beat. If you have low tolerance, good material and the right technique it delivers.

All it takes is two hits for me. If I really want to take it there I'll finish a trench.

This is so true, although, I have got an e nano waiting for me at the post office.

Just for people interested in water paths. I bought a small glass bong with "dude" etched on the side. It's the one with a conical bottom. I just stuffed a whip in the downtube and I've got to say its a great match. Especially as I paid £9! Huge clouds and had really helped the lb shine.
Peace

Last edited by a moderator:

caves

Living the vape life
Orbiter arrived today! Sadly, both draw whips required for using it were missing from my package. :(
I put in a contact request to Magic Flight, pretty sure it was an honest mistake.

Top Bottom