• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

jvapman

The only problem with using a coffee grinder to get the right consistency is it might be difficult to get all of the material out of the grinder

jvapman,

SpruceGruve

Bag of sand in hand,Eyeing up the gold statue
The only problem with using a coffee grinder to get the right consistency is it might be difficult to get all of the material out of the grinder
It's easy to get the material out,acrylic bristle brush or horse hair brush.

The reason most people don't like coffee grinders is because it pretty much impossible even if shaking to get everything to the same consistency grind.
That's why coffee enthusiasts use conical burr grinders over blade grinders

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
I have used both and just running it through a regular grind, then following up with 2 nickels in a pill bottle creates at least as fine a grind as a coffee grinder if not more fine. I can turn weed into dust with 2 nickels.

joecrosariol

So, a couple of weeks ago I started using the pill bottle/nickel method to grind my herb, and I love It! I awoke this morn with a wild hair up my %$@! I threw a gram of flower in the bottle like usual, PLUS, and here is the kicker, about .2 g of very fine BHO crumble. I shook the eff out of it and bam, to my amazement, it was dust. Just vaped half a trench!

and Wow!!!

Has anyone tried this?

http://www.reddit.com/r/mflb/comments/1vdi15/it_came_to_me_in_a_dream/

joecrosariol,
Reactions: nopartofme

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Finishing grinder?

I have a walnut finishing grinder, and really like it. :)

http://sales.magic-flight.com/the-finishing-grinder-1/

2qurds2.jpg

Fiend138

I have tried a few coffee grinders and eventually purchased the finishing grinder. All very consistent, (nearly powder which is how I started processing my own kratom leaves) but its time consuming for my situation. So I picked up a 2 piece Santa Cruz Shredder. It crushes more so then shreds really and its super fast easy way to get good surface area. If I need it a little finer ill take a few pulls and finger grind the dry herbs.

Fiend138,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
My brother just called me, he's loving his log vape i bought him for Christmas, but he asked me for a onehitter type portable so he doesn't have to combust when out and about. Well, thanks @Pcpvapors im sending out my newish box to him tomorrow so he can become a full time vaporist. My BRAND NEW box should show up this week!

OF

My brother just called me, he's loving his log vape i bought him for Christmas, but he asked me for a onehitter type portable so he doesn't have to combust when out and about. Well, thanks @Pcpvapors im sending out my newish box to him tomorrow so he can become a full time vaporist. My BRAND NEW box should show up this week!

Most cool. Sounds like the Bro really lucked out sibling wise........lucky SOB......

OF

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I know some of you have multiple box's. but with a lifetime warranty and a ton of other vapes, might as well give him my extra. I look back at my dugout days and laugh now. I hope he does tha same..

Edited to add, he can buy his own damn PA ;)

esrever

Herb: best aphrodisiac and stereo tweak on Earth
I have fond memories of my dugout days, getting in one hitters just about
anywhere and everywhere--even during a tennis game w my Dad (while fetching
a ball back against the fence). However, my lungs and throat (not to mention wallet)
would have loved to have "the box" during college and roaring 20's.

$unnyblaq

mist-or-vapor
New here just wanted to say i fricking love my lbs i have walnut and classic maple. Love em both just need a cherry mflb to complete my collections if you are on the fence deciding to get one do youself a favor a BUY ONE ALREADY. Best loving community on the vape market easy to use and clean just one of my best most reliable most loved vapes can't imagine not having one ot two lol love this thing and hello to all my mflb family :) always choose on the basis of love ;)

$unnyblaq,

SirDarkened

I just recently got one of these after already owning a Pax and a Solo and I do have to say this thing is so conservative... I use it more than anything else. Hoping to pick up a PA within the next few weeks at my LHS when they have them in stock.

Does the PA increase vapor production or anything beyond just giving you unlimited power?

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
It doesn't increase it so much as makes it consistent. You don't get the vapor tapering off like when you use a half-used battery. And you get to set the power from next-to-nothing to combusting, so you can start low and then move up incrementally.

Top Bottom