1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

The Magic-Flight Box

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by magicflight, May 16, 2009.

1. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl 200% THC

My logo batteries. I longer fit very snugly. In fact, there pretty loose now, so much so they can slip out. First report of "negative" banana clip problems?
  2. OF

OF Well-Known Member

You lost me here, Bro. No 'banana clip' on the battery, that's a feature on the new PA.....

And there are no banana clips anyway, there are banana plugs.....clips are different than plugs, an unimportant but real detail. But the new batteries are a solid cylinder like all the rest, I would expect them to fit the ring like all others (exact size not withstanding). The ring still doesn't change size (what the banan plug design is addressing.

I can't consider this a fault with the new battery.

OF
  3. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl 200% THC

Sorry, yes I meant from the banana plug. I woke up in a pharm-induced haze (damn pills) and felt nauseous, so I jumped on the chance to get some vapor. Sorry if I didn't make sense. I mean before, the batteries fit snugly. Now after using the new pa almost exclusively I find the battery fit to be lacking. Is this the first case of this issue popping up on fc? I can't think of much else that cod have caused it, I only used batteries and the new pa on this box.
    OF likes this.
  4. Primasilva

Primasilva Professional Procras... I'll finish this later ;-)

I got my MFLB on Friday and love, love, LOVE it! I thought it was broken for the first hour because I'm kind of an idiot and kept trying to stick the battery in the wrong way, but once I got over that hurdle, it was great! My search for a truly portable vape is now over...at least until the Ascent comes out ;)

My only complaint is that, within about 5 seconds, I lost the squishy foam thingy that keeps the battery from staying in contact when not in use. They should start providing one or two with each battery set purchased.

...and yikes, maybe I'll wait to get the PA until this looseness issue is figured out :\
    Quetzalcoatl likes this.
  5. vapirtoo

vapirtoo Well-Known Member

Yo Que'
    Yuo seem to be on to something. I've been using the banana plug PA for a while,
    and just checked the tightness of my batts. To my slight unease, they were so loose
    that they slid out. I can still make contact, but I hadn't realized the new plug was
    reaming me out!
    axakal, OF and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  6. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl 200% THC

If you want to PM me your address I can ship you an extra foam ring I have! Hell, could even do it in a few hours when I go out :)
    NYC5IKH5jabi, axakal, Stu and 3 others like this.
  7. morninglight

morninglight Well-Known Member

Sigh, still can't get a response from MF CS about my faulty power adapter. Think it's been about a month with one e-mail a week going out. I sure get the automatic reply confirming my ticket submission just fine but no other correspondence.
  8. poonman

poonman Well-Known Member

Have you check your spam box ?
    OF, Quetzalcoatl and Vicki like this.
  9. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

Have you checked your spam folder?
    RUDE BOY, OF, poonman and 1 other person like this.
  10. thesoloman

thesoloman Well-Known Member

OF likes this.
  11. HSIHP

HSIHP Well-Known Member

12. OF

OF Well-Known Member

I'll give you odds it's been replaced under warranty....... I wonder if it still has it's serial number?

If not, it should be.....looks diseased to me....

OF
    momofthegoons likes this.
  13. Lokbok

Lokbok Active Member

Something just came to mind.. the PA this time around will also be sold to/by distributers. Which means even though MFLB prices the PA at $80... it may be cheaper depending on the vendor, not to mention the potential for using coupon codes. Cause right now, the MFLB site definitely prices the box itself much higher than you can get at many online retailers.
  14. morninglight

Oh yes. Many times :p

Good news is, I received a response! Yay!
    Quetzalcoatl and Vicki like this.
  15. Pcpvapors

Pcpvapors Well-Known Member

Screen tears are covered under warranty correct?
    Quetzalcoatl and Vicki like this.
  16. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

Good! I knew they weren't avoiding you. :)
    OF likes this.
  17. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v3.17 (ticking) Staff Member

Unless they are deliberate, yes.
  18. Pcpvapors

Pcpvapors Well-Known Member

I was cleaning the screen and it was unusually flexible and I noticed a small tear by the rod.
  19. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v3.17 (ticking) Staff Member

File a warranty claim.
  20. 420poak

420poak Member

Hey guys, I need to replace my batteries and I was wondering if the new batteries magic flight released are better than the powerex ones

thanks
  21. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

I think they are, and I've used both. The logo batteries are strong, and they don't seem to drain as fast.
    momofthegoons, RUDE BOY and 2 Paces like this.
  22. morninglight

You use a MH-C9000 right? Do you just use the default rates to charge the logo batts? I got my C9000 in June and have been using the defaults to charge the batteries once they're depleted. I haven't done a refresh or analysis on them. One batt seems to handle two trenches and then it's just about done.
    Vicki likes this.
  23. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

Yes, I've had my C-9000 for a few years now. I do use the default rate to charge all my batteries, and have never had a problem.
    momofthegoons likes this.
  24. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

Vickie I can watch the GIF in your signature all day :lmao:You gotta love doing a nice trench and watchin' crazy critters .
  25. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

I do! Especially with a nice trench of kief! :D

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors