GOATPUSSY

hey sorry if this has been covered in the last few months (havnet been able to get online... ran into some troubles with my buddy leo...) but i seem to remember mflb working on a concentrate pad... this excited me but serching around i cant find anything... does anyone have any news?

Don't worry... You haven't missed it.... The pad. At least I don't think so. You might have missed the new water adapter whip, new exotic wood boxes, new talk of super duper batteries that peeps have been testing and some crazy engravings on the lid. Ok. You're back up to speed.

Bon Dog

Don't worry... You haven't missed it.... The pad. At least I don't think so. You might have missed the new water adapter whip, new exotic wood boxes, new talk of super duper batteries that peeps have been testing and some crazy engravings on the lid. Ok. You're back up to speed.
lol thanks lol been kinda cut off :p

Bon Dog,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Holy crap! These guys just sent me a shipping notice yesterday (I ordered it the day before), for the battery charger. Heard someone at the door earlier and the battery charger is already here!

Gonna go vape and play with this thing.

And it was/is the Spit and Twist.

Twist and Spit? Do it dry? NEVER!

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: OF

Medigan

Links on where to get all the sweet goodies I am going to need with my baby? Wild like some for home use and or portable, so big or small no problem! Link away, please. :)

Medigan,
Reactions: Vicki

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
What water pipe is best with the whip?

Water pipe? What are these pipes that you speak of? Plumbing?

Seriously, its all personal preference. Check my Youtube! channel, for some idea how different sizes and styles work with the Box. I use most of my pieces with the MFLB and the WPA, or WPW (some are homemade).

EDIT: Also, if you plan on buying all these goodies, I would buy an exotic... so you get the turbo-charged batteries.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
BDV, I was hoping you would chime in here and help Medigan with her glass question. :tup:

And I would totally agree with getting those new batteries. They work much better than any other battery I've tried with the LB. And, if you are serious about getting all the goodies, I would agree with OF that the PA is a good investment.

timmahsan

treEnt
I currently own a solo, and have been debating getting a MFLB since I can store it in my pocket on the go. Am I crazy to think I'd use both? Am I already going to be disappointed with the MFLBs efficiency when I compare it to the solo?

timmahsan,

OF

Water pipe? What are these pipes that you speak of? Plumbing?

Seriously, its all personal preference. Check my Youtube! channel, for some idea how different sizes and styles work with the Box. I use most of my pieces with the MFLB and the WPA, or WPW (some are homemade).

Careful here Medigen can give any guy performance anxiety when it comes to MFLB......or ballroom dancing in heels for that matter.....

It's a well known fact that he spends an hour a day answering fan mail you know. From four continents no less.

OF

OF,
Reactions: ShipDit

thesoloman

I currently own a solo, and have been debating getting a MFLB since I can store it in my pocket on the go. Am I crazy to think I'd use both? Am I already going to be disappointed with the MFLBs efficiency when I compare it to the solo?
I've had an extreem Q, now im on my 3rd solo, and first launchbox. While the mflb won't give you the clouds that you used too, it is more efficient then the solo in terms of vapor produced and what you inhale over all and don't inhale

thesoloman,

happyTrails

phishpanicjam

MFLB does things the Solo can't and vise versa.

Stealth; with the box you can instantaneously hit it anywhere, absorb vapor completely and go undetected in a crowd of people anywhere... Once you get your technique down, it is indispensable.

The Solo has much better flavor (imo), more sessions per battery charge, better for groups, better for nOObs, and will roast more evenly with less effort.

I have both and use both. They each have their place, compliment each other and I think it is worth owning both if funds permit. Take your time to get to know it and you will not be disappointed.

sydnee

Vaporus Majorus
Happy New Year, fellow vape enthusiasts!

My current LB is running a little cool. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that, where the screen covers the two metal rods on either side of the trench, I can see the shiny metal rods and the screen seems to have worn away along the rods. Hope this description makes sense to someone as I can't figure out how to post pics in this forum.

So....my question is: are these worn areas the reason for my box running cool?

As a side note, if someone can tell me how to upload photos here, I'd be happy to provide a pic.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I just broke out my brand new, "backup" LB. It also looks like the metal rods are showing thru the screen, so that may blow my theory of why my box is running cool. Regardless, I'm going to do what's suggested on the Vaporpedia page (thanks, Pak).

sydnee,
Reactions: ShipDit

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

My current LB is running a little cool. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that, where the screen covers the two metal rods on either side of the trench, I can see the shiny metal rods and the screen seems to have worn away along the rods. Hope this description makes sense to someone as I can't figure out how to post pics in this forum.

As a side note, if someone can tell me how to upload photos here, I'd be happy to provide a pic.

Thanks in advance!

Upload your picture to a hosting site. I use Imgur because you don't have to join to upload there. Imageshack is another host but I don't recall if you have to sign up. There are lots to choose from. Usually the hosting site generates a code snippet for posting in a forum that looks like this:
Code:
[IMG]some_url[/IMG]
You can also right click on the image, copy its address, and use the Image (little tree) button here.

If the screen has worn away enough along the rods, then that certainly could cause your LB to run cool. Try this test: How can I tell if my Box is running too cool? If your LB fails this test then you have a warranty claim even if it isn't caused by the screen wearing away.

pakalolo,

JPB

MFLB does things the Solo can't and vise versa.

Stealth; with the box you can instantaneously hit it anywhere, absorb vapor completely and go undetected in a crowd of people anywhere... Once you get your technique down, it is indispensable.

The Solo has much better flavor (imo), more sessions per battery charge, better for groups, better for nOObs, and will roast more evenly with less effort.

I have both and use both. They each have their place, compliment each other and I think it is worth owning both if funds permit. Take your time to get to know it and you will not be disappointed.

Agreed this little fella is winner in stealth dept.. My solo replaced my volcano at home. Bags are great for parties.. Those are few.. My pax runs replaceable batts and is my daily tobacco driver. Can be used in shopping centers and the like. Mflb gets the job done when I'm standing near a copper. I've done the snick mod, why I never thought of that, so simple so good... I took my box to bed last night.. Hit it and duly passed out it was that good... Woke up to find box by my feet and battery under me! It was still loaded...hitting it now whoa almost combusted... What a rip. stopped the cherry from forming just in time... One long pull batt out first and a shake shake... My lid opens with a strong click...nice I like my original one love looking a my new cherry one. Don't know what I'd do without lb... It's eternal love I guess. Oh mflb really is the king of it when it comes to conservation whilst still vaping lots. It drives my supply further than anything out there. That picture of a burnt out one makes me sad.. Yeah battery push back ring not there, jammed it somehow on... See how much power really is in the battery. Using a restriction in output pipe really lets one milk a batt.. 5batts is enough for my stealth needs for 4days. I like how I can see visible vapor if I want too. One can taste combustion coming... I can one hander it well whilst typing too. Good day yall

vii

there is no fear of combustion if you shake your herbs during a rip. its possible to finish a trench in one long pulled with a few tosses to the load.lately I've been hitting my box native.i find it so much smoother and find i can take much longer rips.i dont know if that equals to larger tokes because the vapor isnt condensing .you can get some nice clouds hitting it native without coughing up a lung.also i have been using my 1ft whip.i find you can take some crazy ass toke off that thing.downside to using the whip i find is loss in flavor.normally with my box the taste is awesome(as everyone knows)but with whip i find there no taste at all.i have to relies on temperature to know when to stop or i end up wasting the toke.i would like to try the wpa but i dont think my lungs can handle that my vapor at once. i stop taking bong hits, its been a few years now . if i do few bong hit i find myself coughing up a lung,which become painful .so i avoid bongs.i saw a post awhile ago about boxing some keif.mflb says you shouldnt put keif in your box.there alot of people here who vape keif in there box.so i try it with my new walnut box.all i can say is wow!!!! .the hit and flavor it next level!!.the only problem i see is that u have to move it physically move it after every toke until it turn a golden color or its no longer powder.after use the screen is fine. idont let get brown in fear of too much resin being release.is this something i shouldn't worry about?

beefsupreme

maybe its your batteries getting old too? I find i need to swap out batteries after 4-5 months of use. My old box had the wires wear through and then tear started from that spot going halfway down the screen by the end. It still worked though until i warranty-ed it.

beefsupreme,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
i would like to try the wpa but i dont think my lungs can handle that my vapor at once. i stop taking bong hits, its been a few years now . if i do few bong hit i find myself coughing up a lung,which become painful .so i avoid bongs.
You know, with some water filtration and a bit of ice, the vapor is smooth! Of course you'll be sacrificing taste, but you can get some serious clouds with it. And you don't have to milk the whole bong, either. You can milk it as much as you want and just take that. Sometimes I'll do the first few hits native, then once the taste starts to go, I'll hook it up to the WPA and just ice. Then add water later. That's the ideal, anyways... sometimes I'm up for the task, sometimes I don't care for it. You'll still experience a bit of lung expansion as well, depending on your strain. I've had some milky hits that had me coughing for a bit.

I've had great experience with kief. It sort of cakes so I crumble it every hit or so. Works well with a bit of herb as well, but I find that the kief goes foul before the flower does, and makes the trench taste cached faster, even though it's not. If I want kief, I'll do it by itself after a trench of flower. It's a nice flavor hit after finishing the previous load as well as a nice top-off :tup: quality bubble hash and flower is a great combo that gives it a nice boost as well. I prefer a small-medium scoop of bubble over a large scoop of keif (with a bit of bud.) As always, results may vary. It sure is fun to experiment, though...

eddsauce

vaporize her
a quick question to my fellow vapist.

first off i would like to say that i receive my magic flight about a week ago and love it to death.
very portable and highly efficient, sticks to its purpose.

however, i was wondering if anyone has tried to mask their supply of herb with some drops of essential oils and then potentially vaporizing.
i'm not sure if it'd be possible therefore my question goes to you, the community.

thanks for reading.

eddsauce,
Top Bottom