• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

XXD3D

Never is a long time and you just barely began to talk about this issue.
There is no explanation why they would intentionally give your friend better service.
perhaps a faster representative got that message.
It would be wise to leave the message, and give them 5 work days to contact you.
After 5 days, I would call and leave another POLITE message saying that your concern was not answered.
I'll give it another go. I called on November 21st. It's been nearly a month and they haven't called back. Pretty long to me.

OF

I'll give it another go. I called on November 21st. It's been nearly a month and they haven't called back. Pretty long to me.

Good plan. I seriously doubt they (or anyone really) is likely to be returning calls that late, something else is up.

OF

hoptimum

can anyone recommend a site to buy the mflb for cheap? i know amazon is gone now, but has anyone had any experience with ebay? They are selling new for ~$80

i would love to get the pa with the box, but if i am paying full retail for the box, thats 180 total.
can't quite justify that at the moment, but i could easily justify paying 140 if the box was indeed new and updated, and with warranty and such.
in quite the predicament, need some advice :love:

note: never really been an ebay buyer. idk what it is, but if always been skeptic when it comes to ebay. if ebay is the cheapest while being genuine, could someone send a link over this way that they believe is safest/cheapest? (2012 model with click-lock lid)
much appreciated
Oftentimes on ebay, youre just buying it from a retailer, especially if theres a buy it now offer. You shouldnt have any problems

hoptimum,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yes, I've checked the spam folders. I'm positive they're ignoring me because they've responded to my friend's warranty issue. In my experience, no one answers the phone. It just leads to a voicemail saying to leave my phone and name and they'll call me back. I've never received a call back.
I dunno, I really doubt they're trying to single you out and ignoring you on purpose... Hang tight, stuff can get hectic the last week of Christmas, and who knows what they've got on their plate? It going out, being completely unopened, and missing the vaporizer does sound strange. Hopefully there's an explanation for the occurrence. The few times they've sent me stuff (power adapter, batteries, whip WPA in that order) the label was never in a position where it would have to be broken in order to open it, although I'll admit that I'm unfamiliar with how they ship their actual vaporizer units. I'm also pretty phone-shy so again I can't expand on why they haven't picked up or returned their calls. They're based in San Diego, so take time differences into account if you haven't already?

Is there any chance that nosy people made their way to the package? I've come to know more than one person that knows how to open a package without being obvious. Taking a month to ship makes no sense to me, it doesn't even take that long to ship it to the other side of the world! Something really seems odd to me about it. Check the tracking number they sent your email when you purchased and see where it was held up the longest?

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: ShipDit

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I agree, Magic Flight has always contacted me within a few days. It doesn't make sense that they wouldn't contact you back. Regarding the usps, I depise them. I have a case working with them right now because they lost an important package I was expecting. It was mailed December 11th, and I should have received it yesterday. I'll be lucky if I get it by Christmas. That is, if they ever find it. Right now, they can't even locate it. Incompetent saps. :rolleyes:

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Ok, i finally got my mflb today after waiting a week for it to be shipped and damn. I have never been so high in my life and so level headed. It was awesome. Best way to use weed.
that's how i felt when i got mine, n never wanted to go back.. i have had others and used others but the MFLB is responsible for getting me hooked on vaping.. probably because of how it forced me to learn about vaporizing so i could make the most out of it... making my method more refined along with better and better effects...

that's how i felt when i got mine, n never wanted to go back.. i have had others and used others but the MFLB is responsible for getting me hooked on vaping.. probably because of how it forced me to learn about vaporizing so i could make the most out of it... making my method more refined along with better and better effects...
You got that exactly right 'Dozer! The MFLB taught me sooo much about Vaping,and got me ready for the more advanced units I plan on getting someday soon. Problem is,I really don't NEED another Vape,my 'Box manages just fine. She's been my only Vape for over 6 months and I have ZERO complaints.
When I do get another Vape,I can rest easy know the MFLB will always be there if I need her.
So welcome to the club guys! ALL HAIL THE BOX!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
You got that exactly right 'Dozer! The MFLB taught me sooo much about Vaping,and got me ready for the more advanced units I plan on getting someday soon. Problem is,I really don't NEED another Vape,my 'Box manages just fine. She's been my only Vape for over 6 months and I have ZERO complaints.
When I do get another Vape,I can rest easy know the MFLB will always be there if I need her.
So welcome to the club guys! ALL HAIL THE BOX!

Hmmm. Then maybe you might want to put a little more space between the MFLB and that last smiley in your signature. ;)

Hmmm. Then maybe you might want to put a little more space between the MFLB and that last smiley in your signature. ;)
Good call man! I'll try and figure it out...only took me 2 months to put together that sig.,so I'll have it fixed by spring at the latest.:)
B.T.W., just what does "Left Chombly,House of Pritchens (once removed)" mean? Not being nosy but the wife and I have a bet....

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Good call man! I'll try and figure it out...only took me 2 months to put together that sig.,so I'll have it fixed by spring at the latest.:)
B.T.W., just what does "Left Chombly,House of Pritchens (once removed)" mean? Not being nosy but the wife and I have a bet....

The Left Chombly is the Keeper of the Stash. Send me yours and I'll show you.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
...Problem is,I really don't NEED another Vape,my 'Box manages just fine. She's been my only Vape for over 6 months and I have ZERO complaints.
When I do get another Vape,I can rest easy know the MFLB will always be there if I need her...
same w/ me... the box/ pa had me content and i felt i didn't need anything more... but i wanted more haha.. nothing can take the box's place though.. the high is so unique IMO... probably because of the way it vapes... the MFLB is like a manual tool to me, while the desktops r like power tools... they do the job right for you, and you have to use the MFLB right to get the job done right.. just because i have a jack hammer doesn't mean i don't need a sledge hammer haha... because i need both, especially the jack hammer...hahaha but ill always have a sledgehammer or 2 on the side...
The Left Chombly is the Keeper of the Stash. Send me yours and I'll show you.
hahaaha

OF

Ok, i finally got my mflb today after waiting a week for it to be shipped and damn. I have never been so high in my life and so level headed. It was awesome. Best way to use weed.

Damn! We didn't fool him long at all, did we? Now he'll probably tell everyone.......

Welcome to the fun, Nicb.

OF

OF,
Reactions: ShipDit

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB

I had been wanting to try my LB through a water pipe but never wanted to fork over the cash for the official WPA. So finally this AM it came to me to try this route and it was quite successful. Built with spare parts from vaporizers already owned. The GonG is a 7thFloor WPA with a cut piece of whip tubing from the HerbalAire and finally the LB glass stem. All the connections make a perfect seal. With the addition of my PA, I see how some can choose this as the everyday/where setup.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
same w/ me... the box/ pa had me content and i felt i didn't need anything more... but i wanted more haha..
Same for me for about 10 or so months. I decided I wanted to expand and keep it truly portable, and went with the ThermoVape Ultra with the AVA atomizer for e-juice and the DART when it randomly showed up as an extra lot for concentrates. The Box does my flower needs quite well, and the UltraDART is insanely fun and effective for concentrates, of which I primarily use waxes and stable oils (known also as "shatters.") I find the LB to be perfect for my situation, where I could get a nausea attack at any given moment. In 3 seconds I start getting vapor and in 5 the ball's rolling hard. I can keep it pre-packed, too, and in my pocket as well. The UltraDART is something else, knowing that in 60 seconds I can pull enough vapor to hold me over for a few hours is great. It's just that walk around the corner, that bathroom break, sitting in the very back of the theaters passing it to a friend knowing how much more enjoyable it's about to get... I didn't mind paying the money for that either. I honestly don't need any other vaporizers now, yet I'm drawn to so many more... :spliff:

alpha primate

How brown are everyone's MFLB screens? I am not sure how clean it is supposed to look - If anyone has a pic of theirs to compare that'd be great.

Only use my MFLB now so may take a battering, I have started using iso to clean it but not sure how effective it is? How often does everyone clean it?

Also, how many trenches do you use per battery? I seem to be able to get more out of my weed if I use the batteries for longer (using micro hitting as shown on MFLB website)

Cheers guys & gals

alpha primate,

Vitolo

Vaporist
3 trenches per battery.... 15-20 hits per trench
avfvxd.jpg

The above screen is on an MFLB that is exactly 2 years old, that has been used daily.
I clean the actual screen, about once every 90 days.

alpha primate

3 trenches per battery.... 15-20 hits per trench
avfvxd.jpg

The above screen is on an MFLB that is exactly 2 years old, that has been used daily.
I clean the actual screen, about once every 90 days.

Thanks fella, I think mine is alright then - just want to keep it at optimum performance, love the thing and I know the screen is it's most vulnerable part.

alpha primate,
Reactions: Vitolo

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB

Have had my LB for about 18months. Have Never cleaned...Have Never experienced any loss of performance either. I used to use the LB regularly but now only use it sparingly as I have a Solo that I prefer for My portable needs...

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
How brown are everyone's MFLB screens? I am not sure how clean it is supposed to look - If anyone has a pic of theirs to compare that'd be great.

Only use my MFLB now so may take a battering, I have started using iso to clean it but not sure how effective it is? How often does everyone clean it?

Also, how many trenches do you use per battery? I seem to be able to get more out of my weed if I use the batteries for longer (using micro hitting as shown on MFLB website)

Cheers guys & gals

The screen really shouldn't need cleaning. It will discolour a bit but that is normal. Some even arrive discoloured due to quality control testing before they're shipped. See the Vaporpedia sections on the screen for more info.

pakalolo,
I got my WPW today (Got mine through the FB offer). Works just as good as the WPA, maybe even better in some cases. Don't have to worry about lining up the box to the hole just right like you do with the original WPA. So I can use this in low light settings while playing PS3 with ease. The hits are nice too. Can get some milky thick hits if your draw is right. Thanks MFLB :D

boxlb.jpg
Can I ask what model water pipe that is? If it's available online I'd love to get one. Thanks!

Hightened_Mind,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
i don't want to use the warranty if i don't have to... especially if i can fix it some how
Same thing happened to one of my employees and I told him if it was still functionable I wouldn't mess with the warranty. just take a tiny tight rubberband and place around box like MFLB suggests you do if you're going to be carrying a full trench pre-loaded in your pocket...Hopefully this helps your situation some. With no pic not sure the total damage to your unit, but sounds like a very similar Crack to my buddy's. just a thought.

JSteez4205,
Top Bottom