• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

GOATPUSSY

Meh... The etching is umm... Ok. I guess. Think it would be much cooler to get a custom laser etched logo or your name on the box. Like maybe even a special limited holiday edition with skull cowboy smoking dude logo thingy on the back.

I could see it now.... HELLO. I'm GOATPUSSYs #4 box.

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
It disguises the load, so you can not see if you are shaking it well... and you can not easily see the trenches level or color.

exactly my first thought when i saw the acrylic etchings. i don't know about you guys but i like to constantly check on the trench color after every hit. maybe a little OCD on my part? i'm more of a functionality over aesthetics guy. whatever floats people's boats i guess...

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
i don't know if its been mentioned before.. but i got all my battery covers from home depot... they're called rubber Screw Protectors 1/2"... mine are grey and $0.77 for 2... same as the black ones it comes w/

vii

yeah i just check out those new boxes with the design on them.they look cool but there not practical.one advantage of using the box is seeing the herb clearly.i would think using the these new boxes would be like using your boxes with a buildup stuck to the lid.which get annoying after time.still loving my new walnut box.when the load is same color as my box,i know its done now lol.life just got easier .

yeah i just check out those new boxes with the design on them.they look cool but there not practical.one advantage of using the box is seeing the herb clearly.i would think using the these new boxes would be like using your boxes with a buildup stuck to the lid.which get annoying after time.still loving my new walnut box.when the load is same color as my box,i know its done now lol.life just got easier .
Definitely. Its a feature I miss on a lot of other vapes I own.

kingofnull,
Reactions: vii

terpsfan726

guess its no longer on amazon. :mad: thinking of buying it off puffitup like i did last time, or buy one off the classifieds that includes a pa, wpa, and some extra batteries for $150.

puffitup has great deals and the box would be brand new

if i got if off here, it would include the pa which i have heard great things of, and some extra goodies. but it would also be used and can always run the risk of getting ripped off(no hard feelings to the seller)

MagicABVContainer-2T.jpg

Any idea how many grams these hold?

kingofnull,

Edward Hyde

it feels like my batteries are fading...they seem like if i charge them full now and ait to use them tomorrow like they lose theyr power...so they are either dying or its not good to leave them charged with the caps on just standing on the table...

Edward Hyde,

ufo757

Hello, I recently went through the warranty procedure for a box and I can't express how impressed I am with this company. Put in the claim last Sunday, they contacted me Monday, yadda yadda yadda receive replacement box Saturday. Back up and flying. New box is working so much better than what I had been using, and the new click lock or whatever you call it is brilliant! No longer am I obsessively reaching for a rubber band to ensure I don't spill my load.

I am curious about the WPA but I lack a water pipe. I don't know if it is acceptable to ask so I'll ask do any of the sponsored sites here offer a suitable water pipe for the WPA? I might treat myself to a walnut collection of MF products. They're so classy looking.

I love you Magic Flight

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Hello, I recently went through the warranty procedure for a box and I can't express how impressed I am with this company. Put in the claim last Sunday, they contacted me Monday, yadda yadda yadda receive replacement box Saturday. Back up and flying. New box is working so much better than what I had been using, and the new click lock or whatever you call it is brilliant! No longer am I obsessively reaching for a rubber band to ensure I don't spill my load.

I am curious about the WPA but I lack a water pipe. I don't know if it is acceptable to ask so I'll ask do any of the sponsored sites here offer a suitable water pipe for the WPA? I might treat myself to a walnut collection of MF products. They're so classy looking.

I love you Magic Flight
What is it about the water pipe adapter that you want if you don't have a water pipe? If it's the whip, Magic Flight sells those on their website. I believe they come in 1, 2, and 3 foot segments, and they come with two "shorty" stems. The WPA is simply a very easy way to get your LB to run with water filtration.

Hope that box comes with the logo batteries. They're a treat.

Quetzalcoatl,

Nycdeisel

My batteries seemed to be doing this. So I ran them through a Refresh cycle on my Maha/Powerex C-9000 charger. Then they were working good as new! Best charger hands down, but not as easy as popping them in and waiting, but also not nearly as compicated as I originally thought when I first received it(I was thinking, upon first looking at the charger and instructions -"I am never going to figure this out..." But now I pop them in, push a few buttons and then im done, just to play the waiting game. It can also discharge them, which I always do before recharging :)
it feels like my batteries are fading...they seem like if i charge them full now and ait to use them tomorrow like they lose theyr power...so they are either dying or its not good to leave them charged with the caps on just standing on the table...

Nycdeisel,
Reactions: OF

OF

Hope that box comes with the logo batteries. They're a treat.

I don't think that's at all realistic, do you? They have officially told us they are in very short supply (not available for purchase yet, only available with custom wood boxes). Giving them out with free warranty replacement boxes would be encouraging a bunch of very expensive (for them) 'white lies' wouldn't it?

AFAIK replacement boxes are just that, replacement boxes. No extra free batteries (of any type), chargers, tins and so on.

Can't be 'encouraging a good boy to do bad' now can we?

OF

OF,

terpsfan726

how much of a difference does the pa actually make? what other vapes, in terms of vapor production, would you compare it to?

terpsfan726,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I don't think that's at all realistic, do you? They have officially told us they are in very short supply (not available for purchase yet, only available with custom wood boxes). Giving them out with free warranty replacement boxes would be encouraging a bunch of very expensive (for them) 'white lies' wouldn't it?

AFAIK replacement boxes are just that, replacement boxes. No extra free batteries (of any type), chargers, tins and so on.

Can't be 'encouraging a good boy to do bad' now can we?

OF

Yes sir, and if you note on their site, the Walnut Box is listed as a premium wood unit, with retail price of $149.00. I may have been a little tipsy last night, but I figured he'd get the premium kit with the same batteries I have. Unless you mean custom to be something other than just the premium wood? Do you mean the laser-etched ones to be custom?

Quetzalcoatl,

OF

Yes sir, and if you note on their site, the Walnut Box is listed as a premium wood unit, with retail price of $149.00. I may have been a little tipsy last night, but I figured he'd get the premium kit with the same batteries I have. Unless you mean custom to be something other than just the premium wood? Do you mean the laser-etched ones to be custom?

Careful. Best go read it again? As I read it he got a replacement box (for an old standart 'no latch' box).

He said "I might treat myself to a walnut collection of MF products" which I took to mean he's considering getting one???

OF

Woolry

how much of a difference does the pa actually make? what other vapes, in terms of vapor production, would you compare it to?
I can't compare it to other vapes but I will say you're still using an MFLB, so you control the vapor production in the same method. With draw rate and temperature. What is most notable IMO about the PA is that you can set the temperature at your preference. I prefer a lower temp than a full charged battery will give, I can achieve this with the PA, same vice versa.

Top Bottom