• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I have heard good things about the Space Case Scout. I have a standard 2-piece Space Case and I used it more than my 4 piece Sharp Stone, but then (like I've mentioned already) I ended up with a coffee grinder from Walmart for $15.

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
All I can add, is the nano is the perfect grind... other than a coffee grinder (if you have the quantity) and that Sharpstone sucks.

Mendo sounds/looks intriguing and nice.

BigDaddyVapor,

True but I know the mendo mulcher linked above is also possible of having the same grind as a nano grinder. So, that also leaves me wondering if that scout could have just as a fine grind as well.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Well, I wouldn't get anything other than a 2 pc. If it gets ground, it goes in the trench, or wherever it needs to be. I don't save kief.

I would comfortably buy their 2 pc. Its like $24, solid piece, no glue, nice milling. I'm going to get one, if/when have $25 sitting around.

u bwade wunner

I just bought a store brand coffee grinder fo $12 and Im vaping what can only be described as grainy dust.But hey my launch box loves it and so do I:Dmuch thicker vapor than i was getting from a grinder.

Quetzalcoatl

I just bought a store brand coffee grinder fo $12 and Im vaping what can only be described as grainy dust.But hey my launch box loves it and so do I:Dmuch thicker vapor than i was getting from a grinder.
Told you!! Way more surface area, for sure I get thicker vapors faster than I was before with the actual grinders. It's also subjective of the strain, I know that my batch of Blackberry Kush didn't put out near half the amount of vapor from Chocolope... the ABV was also different, more of a golden light brown. Most stuff turns "bronze" or chocolate-like.

Anyways tomorrow I'm going to go get the WPA from a local place for the horrible markup of $3 on top of the regular price... might get a new downstem as well, the one I have right now is diffused but only with 3 slits on both sides with an open end. Who knows... might get something else. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Anyone had any luck reclaiming the oil on the "floor" (under the screen) yet? Magic Flight, where's our concentrate adapter :(

u bwade wunner

If someone could come up with a small bowled mains grinder,That would be the dogs.The battery versions work but i find you need to pregrind everytime or the motor sticks.also the large size of the bowl in coffee grinders puts people off.Put 1/8 ounce in there and it like Gone.I m not so worried about losing bits inside a coffee grinder.You can reclaim it later anyway.But is there a mini electric available that can blitz anything without clogging.The green one even looks a little large.

Maybe we can have an FC one made!

Anyone had any luck reclaiming the oil on the "floor"
Jeez I wish,can t wait to hit California 6 weeks and counting:party:

Anyways tomorrow I'm going to go get the WPA
Have fun with that.its a nice add on for sure

u bwade wunner,

stuey

I have heard good things about the Space Case Scout. I have a standard 2-piece Space Case and I used it more than my 4 piece Sharp Stone, but then (like I've mentioned already) I ended up with a coffee grinder from Walmart for $15.

Yeah the space case scout is good.

I have a Space case mini, which is a basically scout with a keif screen. The grind is much finer than the standard space case 2pc, however its still not as fine as the official MF grinder.

I use the scout to pregrind as its easier to use than the official MF grinder and is great for small amounts.

Then I put the ground weed in the MF grinder to get it extra fine.

The difference between the MF grind and the SC scout grind isnt much but the MF is definitely finer.

All I can add, is the nano is the perfect grind... other than a coffee grinder (if you have the quantity) and that Sharpstone sucks.

Mendo sounds/looks intriguing and nice.

The only thing I didnt like about coffee grinders was that the keif gets spead out thin and sticks to the lid.

Because a coffe grinder is so big its harder to collect the keif after.

If a coffee grinder was the size of a weed grinder it would be really easy to get all of the keif out.

stuey,
Reactions: OF

Yeah the space case scout is good.

I have a Space case mini, which is a basically scout with a keif screen. The grind is much finer than the standard space case 2pc, however its still not as fine as the official MF grinder.

I use the scout to pregrind as its easier to use than the official MF grinder and is great for small amounts.

Then I put the ground weed in the MF grinder to get it extra fine.

The difference between the MF grind and the SC scout grind isnt much but the MF is definitely finer.

The only thing I didnt like about coffee grinders was that the keif gets spead out thin and sticks to the lid.

Because a coffe grinder is so big its harder to collect the keif after.

If a coffee grinder was the size of a weed grinder it would be really easy to get all of the keif out.

Hey Stuey,

Thanks so much for sharing! this helps a lot. So you're sure we're speaking about the same space case grinders? Because I believe this is only a recently released product. Also have you tried using the space case scout mini 4 piece inverted for a longer time? And then comparing the grind to a MFLB nano grinder?

Also stuey, which do you think would suit a MFLB user more, the space case scout 4 piece grinder you have or this one from Mendo Mulcher. http://mendomulchers.com/product25.asp

Quetzalcoatl

Honestly no one can tell you which grinder will work best... "best" is subjective, although I think we can all agree here that the "best" grind is as fine as possible for this vaporizer. I liked my 2 piece Space Case while I was using it, but like I've mentioned I don't use it anymore.

I stopped using my 4 piece Sharp Stone when I realized that collecting the kief was causing me to go through more flower for the same effects... it makes sense since the herb itself was getting kief'd, most of the cannabinoid concentration was in the kief, and I was gonna vape it anyways... so I just used the 2 piece instead. Kept the kief together with the herb, and I could grind a few trenches at a time. All is well again.

Using the coffee grinder has the advantage for me of grinding ALL my herb at once and getting it over with. I've had a few serious arthritis flare-ups lately and I'm more and more grateful everyday that I already had everything ground down. All I have to do now is find my little herb vial, dump some onto the box, and I'm good. Week and a half ago it was so bad that I couldn't peel an orange, so I can't imagine what that would have been like opening my nug bottles, breaking some off, de-stemming, putting it in the grinder, twist twist twist etc. I totally understand if some people don't want to use one, grinding 4g's at a time is a "commitment" of sorts.

Anyways, going to the headshop in an hour's time. I saw some glass "sponge" screens last time I was in there some months ago (when I got my water pipe actually.) Do you guys think, I could buy one and put it in the box, and then put maybe a sliver of hash on that? When I say it's a "sponge" screen, I mean if you look at a sponge, how there's those holes throughout it? The screen is a circular disk like that. I'll see about it, but why wouldn't it work? All I see going wrong is the hash melting through the disk into the screen... :/

Yeah, I think I'd be happy with either. I think I'm going to lean towards the Mendo mulcher vape grinder because I definitely know it gives a fairly fine grind.

If someone does find a video or photos of the Space case 4 piece SCOUT mini grinder please let me know. I've been searching and searching but it seems no one can say anything about this scout grinder.
All I really want to know is how fine can it grind, and can it compare to the mendo mulcher vape grinder.

Hey all! After reading extensively about the MFLB, most of which was information that came from this site and specifically this thread, I decided to go with it. I used it for my first time ever getting medicated and boy oh boy did I get high. It's been about a month and I've used the MFLB exclusively, so no combustion for me thus far :) I wanted to stop in and say thanks and just give a little praise to the MFLB. It's awesome because of how small and easy to use it is and how effective it is in doing its job. The batteries are really nice because I have 4 batteries (split a pack of Powerex 2700 mAH with my friend [who loved it so much that he bought one the same night we first used mine], so 2 for each of us) that I keep in my MFLB case and I know I always have some charged. The charged ones face the right, the used ones face the left. I use an Otterbox 2000 Dry Box for my MFLB, stem, one pill container each for herb and ABV, 4 batteries, the cleaning brush, and eye drops. It's terrific because it's small enough to fit into any bag without notice, is secure, safe and organized (I made a custom foam cutout for it so that everything has it's place and is securely held in place with cushioning) and best of all, completely air and water tight so no smell. It's a little bulky though so you can't just slip it in your pocked and go, so I'm looking to get a point and shoot camera case for that purpose. Anyway, this thing gets me medicated with very little herb and is nearly smell-less, so much so that I can use it inside without any other members of my household knowing. I can take it pretty much anywhere and I love the clean feeling it gives me. Thanks so much to everyone here for the help and great ideas. Much love people. A tutorial will be coming soon for a custom made MFLB case.

Best wishes everyone. Cheers!

TL;DR: Love MFLB. Gets me very high. No smell. Very portable. Made custom case. Thanks for help everybody. Bye. :)

Quetzalcoatl

HpDCe.jpg

Edit: forgot to ask, in the bag that my WPA came in, there was also a small packet of "silicone dielectric compound." Not sure what it's for or if it belongs with the WPA... any ideas?

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
WTF? lubricant? What they think you're doing with it? Auditioning for Jackass Part X?

Any way... if you haven't figured by now. The WPA requires a totally different draw. Slow and easy and you can build some big clouds. Too much and the pressure you build up with the glass piece, will prevent much of anything.

Quetzalcoatl

I think it was from an old henna kit my mom gifted to me... dunno where to find them otherwise.

Quetzalcoatl,

NateHevens

Rises, The Dark Knight
WTF? lubricant? What they think you're doing with it? Auditioning for Jackass Part X?

Any way... if you haven't figured by now. The WPA requires a totally different draw. Slow and easy and you can build some big clouds. Too much and the pressure you build up with the glass piece, will prevent much of anything.

It's a lubricant used for electrical stuff.

Silicone Dielectric Compound is formulated to lubricate and protect certain electrical connections. Heat and high voltage create problems when it's time to replace spark plugs and wires. Boots tend to soften, light bulbs dry out and stick, sometimes breaking off. Silicone Dielectric Compound helps prevent this from happening.

(Found here)

I'm not sure what purpose it would serve with the WPA, but maybe Magic Flight themselves could tell us?

NateHevens,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction

Quetzalcoatl - Where did you get your battery size vial from?

HI!

welcome-1.gif

It's a lubricant used for electrical stuff.

(Found here)

I'm not sure what purpose it would serve with the WPA, but maybe Magic Flight themselves could tell us?

Yeah, I know what it is. Which is why I said, "lubricant?". Didn't make sense with a WPA. The Jackass comment, was for the guy that shoved a toy car up his butt, then went to get an x-ray with a doctor consultation. Though, they probably used KY or some anal lube.

BigDaddyVapor,

OF

Dude thanks so much for the link!

You're welcome. Dude.

Edit: Be sure to check out the other keen stuff they offer. I find both the screw top jars and tin containers very handy. I also keep ISO in one of the small spray bottles, very convenient to spray a tiny bit when you need a quick clean up. OF

OF

OF,

Markus

Hi, I'm interested in trying the herbal blends. Are there any reviews that anyone is aware of?

Markus,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I can give you a personal review of Balancing Bleus. The taste at first is a bit uncomfortable, or it was for me at least. The effects left me pretty relaxed and the more I used it the less the taste became offsetting. I do prefer the taste of cannabis in comparison to this, but the taste isn't that disgusting. Its nice and cool and never seems to be harsh. I don't like mixing it with cannabis as there is a lot and the stems do suck. Its very stemmy, I would repeat that ten more times but you should get the idea if you're still reading. Its also going to be a tedious process if you want to rid yourself of the stems. I was also a bit disgusted by how it looked as I am used to only seeing one type of herb at once.
I do grind before every load and I grind heavily. It's already "grinded" or "broken up" or whatever they choose to call it. But if you're like me or BDV or Quet you will be spending some time grinding it and getting it to that GOOD consistency. I end up using my fingers then grinding it, then using my fingers again for about 3 more times. Then I use my fingers again when actually putting it in the bowl/trench. (Sorry if that doesn't make sense)
After receiving BB I really wished I had purchased Feelin' Fine, unfortunately they were out of stock.
I have had other people use it while not using anything else and had them read the description on VaporBrother's website and said that was pretty much how they felt
This magical blend will arouse your senses and heighten your dreams. Balancing Bleus introduces itself with a gentle, sweet flavor, then harmonizes with the softly invigorating tang of eucalyptus. The addition of Damiana make for a mood enhancing aphrodisiac. With calming effects to the body and breath, this blend encourages relief of tension and anxiety, and will help restore your body and mind to a state of balance.
I don't know about the aphrodisiac comment but my mind and body felt balanced. Nothing really bothers me and I am known to be a calm, easy going person, but after vaping this I really felt calm and felt like nothing bad could happen.

Here is a video review I found before I purchased,

I may not have covered everything but if you have more questions about balancing bleus I can provide answers. Also it delivers small clouds in the beginning, no where near the amount of clouds most are used to. The smell is light and reminds me of kitchen spices.

Top Bottom