scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
You can probably pull a very small chip off a mini mod too and with a 3d printer the case could be very nice. The whole thing would be no bigger then a double 18650 mod.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Sorry, yes, the DNA would be an inverter. Somehow the 3.6v from the cell needs to be brought down to 1.8V or less. 1.8V would be 30 watts or about 18 amps of power. That doesn't convert without some serious components.

TommyDee,

scy123

what inverter?
do you need anything else except the (dna) mod board parts, battery holder and AA adapter?

That's all you would need. Also, my idea of using a dna 60 would not work as it won't operated that low ohms I think. The other dna's "should" work though

scy123,

Choices

What about the Swag 1? It goes down to .05 ohms from what I can tell. Does it not have the proper firmware? It is a lot less right now.

Choices,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
This might be problematic... Nice Mod though.
Atomizer Low Alert: When the resistance of atomizer is lower than 0.1ohm in VW/Bypass
mode or lower than 0.05ohm in TC modes, the OLED screen will display “Atomizer Low”.

TommyDee,

scy123

Yea, Arctic Fox firmware compatible is a great asset. But, I remember looking up on the P80 and it will only do 0.05ohm in tc and not in wattage mode.

scy123,

scy123

I remember when using an official muad dib screen, it was like 0.24ohm or something.... so even if it was reading high, should not be lower than a mflb.

Memory kinda hazy on that... I never took much consideration into ohms as I was just running it on pure wattage mode.

scy123,

Choices

Choices,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I see no reason why not. Definitely want a report :clap: ...please :D

@scy123 - I just read 0.27 ohm on an original Moad Dib wide screen [original issue] using the TMII.

Last edited:
TommyDee,

Choices

As long as you can tell how to set it up, sure I’ll get one! I am interested myself in just what it looks like. Plus I could always use this with a DC type dry herb atomizer type tank, right?

Choices,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
It'll work very much like the TMII. Which dry herb tank are you talking? Anything up to 80 watts should work fine. 0.05 ohms if pretty darn low.

TommyDee,

Choices

I was thinking of the Gen 2 DC from Divine Tribe. It has a thread in the e-cig based area. Do you have any experience with it?

Choices,

scy123

Just gotta comment again about this cause past criticism rub me the wrong way. I usually only get the vapes I see as top performers and have not tried everything, so was looking at what was out there that could compare to this.

...... their is nothing that can hit even close to this at high power..... only the dynavape performance would be on par and that has a lot of limitations. And everything has a 3-5 session battery life. Even if you are taking 15 hits a session that's 75 hits off a charge..... and here I am on my vape with a 800+ puff battery life.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@Choices - did not know those existed. Yes, they are very simple heaters so they will work if they fit (outside diameter of the unit to be 25mm or less).

TommyDee,
Reactions: Choices

Choices

@TommyDee their website says it is 21.6 mm so it should fit. This is assuming I want one. With 2 MFLBs and a Target Mini II and adaptor to go with each one, I may just get the Swag for now....

Last edited:
Choices,
Reactions: TommyDee

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Indeed, this is about digging the MFLB's from the bottom of the vape related rummage pile. I'll give you tip on the ABV... Once you got what you think you can get from the LB, suck the ABV up in a your 'M'. There is typically one good draw left that removes the vape from the lighter colored flecks. Much easier than making the box do it. That is assuming you want the dregs. I don't have a choice - that's where my meds are. Turns out a full trench is 2 VapCaps. I've been doing this for the last week and things are much more efficient this way. I only fill the trench half way to make stirring easier.

TommyDee,

scy123

I use to save abv for when I get desperate.... after awhile you have a whole lot saved up. Don't want to sound custy, but that stuffs all activated and if you eat enough.... you are in for a ride.

scy123,

Choices

I use to save abv for when I get desperate.... after awhile you have a whole lot saved up. Don't want to sound custy, but that stuffs all activated and if you eat enough.... you are in for a ride.

My “COVID-19” shopping list included three boxes of brownie mix. I’m doing my best to use every bit the happy grass gives me!

Choices,
Top Bottom