junny89

Sneaky Pete has the globe which is pretty sweet too.
i saw this, to me it looks liike the orbiter exactly the same but branded with sneaky pete and with out the wood piece and brass around the side.
They look identical, am i right in thinking they are the same?

junny89,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

OF

I know that you may be right...but I emailed him to ask how hard it would be to clean the logo off with a strong solvent, and he basically said not to count on it, because it's on there quite strongly.

So this is paint? I wonder if it stands up to a torch as well as glass........

I have a 'f bomb' with the same problem here somewhere, too much gaudy paint. I don't need to advertise for others (I replaced the license plate frames on my car for something that isn't a free rolling billboard for instance). Solvents failed, scraping with tool steel barely dents it (I suspect it's epoxy paint?). Next step is the torch. With due caution to heating the glass I bet it works next time?

OF

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
I just broke mine, I just need a replacement ORB I have the wooden base etc etc :)
Any idea if they sell it seperate?

Nothing I could find at e-bay also :p

PS: Just checked the Globe... Jesus christ and holy mother wtf is that disgusting print on it.... come on.... MF can have my extra 25$ for it...

BaMbAaAChA,
Reactions: Ramahs

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I have a 'f bomb' with the same problem here somewhere, too much gaudy paint. I don't need to advertise for others

Exactly.

I don't buy clothing that has the brand name displayed largely on it, and in the same way I don't normally (there have been exceptions) buy glass that has logos on it either...as I AM NOT someone's billboard. Fuck that bullshit! They can pay for their own damn advertisements.

Now, if the logo is small, and on the bottom or otherwise placed out-of-sight (or at least not prominently shown) , I have no problem with it...but don't put your damn logo prominently on the front of your stuff if you want me to buy it.

Now, if you want to give me the glass for free, then you can plaster your logo wherever you want, because you paid me to display your logo. But otherwise, no.

Sparkpug

i saw this, to me it looks liike the orbiter exactly the same but branded with sneaky pete and with out the wood piece and brass around the side.
They look identical, am i right in thinking they are the same?

They are not the same. The Sneaky Pete globe is bigger than the Oribter and holds a bit more water, but due to no wooden stand it is very easy to tip over. It's not secure unless you hold it.

What I really love is the mouthpiece. Get the Sneaky Pete mouthpiece for an Orbiter.

junny89

They are not the same. The Sneaky Pete globe is bigger than the Oribter and holds a bit more water, but due to no wooden stand it is very easy to tip over. It's not secure unless you hold it.

What I really love is the mouthpiece. Get the Sneaky Pete mouthpiece for an Orbiter.

The long one that looks like a flute? I do like that alot, it's on my purchase list with a real orbiter, has to be Magic Flight!

Anyone here got a orbiter? Any good?

junny89,
Reactions: AtomicPB

howie105

The long one that looks like a flute? I do like that alot, it's on my purchase list with a real orbiter, has to be Magic Flight!

Anyone here got a orbiter? Any good?
Yep, got one and if you need a small volume, lowish diffusion piece it works alright. However before I get too fanish there are a few things to mention. The wood takes additional maintenance in comparison to an all glass piece. Its also a bit unstable if one isn't careful especially if you add the wrong stem or tugs too much on the whip.
pKlp0NY.jpg

Now back to my fan boy rant, in the right application and with enough care it works like a champ.

almost there

Yep, got one and if you need a small volume, lowish diffusion piece it works alright. However before I get too fanish there are a few things to mention. The wood takes additional maintenance in comparison to an all glass piece. Its also a bit unstable if one isn't careful especially if you add the wrong stem or tugs too much on the whip.
pKlp0NY.jpg

Now back to my fan boy rant, in the right application and with enough care it works like a champ.
U can balance out the instability of a long mp a bit by using a drop down

Last edited:

junny89

pKlp0NY.jpg

Oh sweet just as I thought to be honest as its not a big glass piece is it?
Still on my purchase list :)
Certainly looks awesome!

Oh shoot! Love the mouth piece!
Does it add extra cooling as there's more travel? Or just aesthetics?

howie105

Oh sweet just as I thought to be honest as its not a big glass piece is it?
Still on my purchase list :)
Certainly looks awesome!

Oh shoot! Love the mouth piece!
Does it add extra cooling as there's more travel? Or just aesthetics?

Usually I use the rig as a J Hook for my E Nano but we wanted to try it with the Da Buddha, for my taste it was a bit too small. As to the longer stem being cooler, yes it is but I really like to feel the heat coming out of the stem which makes it easier to adjust my draw rate, just user preference.

howie105,

junny89

Usually I use the rig as a J Hook for my E Nano but we wanted to try it with the Da Buddha, for my taste it was a bit too small. As to the longer stem being cooler, yes it is but I really like to feel the heat coming out of the stem which makes it easier to adjust my draw rate, just user preference.

ahh ok i see, either way it looks super cool!

junny89,

vapirtoo

I use my orbiter with all of my vapes because the small size and light diffusion keep the taste signature really well.

I just got the molecule walnut LB, and I find the screen to be marginally bigger with the light visible as I toked using the glass stem they provided. Great taste and powerful effects. This is my go to outside portable.

junny89

I use my orbiter with all of my vapes because the small size and light diffusion keep the taste signature really well.

I just got the molecule walnut LB, and I find the screen to be marginally bigger with the light visible as I toked using the glass stem they provided. Great taste and powerful effects. This is my go to outside portable.

That's why I wanted the orbiter, so let's see!
Oh nice! I like that one also, I got the Dry herb monocle edition- loved the look of it! Tempted to get another one tho!

Is there anything else worth getting from MF?
Love my Orbiter and OGB stem although I only use it with my low profile vapes.

I now only use it dry as well, I don't feel the need for water as I find the Orbiter cools the vapour sufficiently.

weqSjMN.jpg

9MOFHbE.jpg

Wow that just looks insanely good!

Sparkpug

@junny89 The pictures don't really show how small the Orbiter is. It's tiny actually, and it looks beautiful (just the standard maple base) as well. It has a stealth factor due to size and because of the wooden stand some people actually thought it was a neat paperweight...

@GreenHopper Nice! That was my setup exactly but put a Launch Box, or an E-Nano in place of that pen.

I recently got into mason jars as bubblers due to breaking my Orbiter. I still owe Magic Flight a picture on an RMA so I don't feel right trying for a warranty. I dropped it over tile and it landed in such a way that the inside stem shattered while only cracking the outside. The one saving grace of a mason jar is how inexpensive they are. I can't imagine getting a cobalt/maple orbiter only to break it later :huh:

junny89

@junny89 The pictures don't really show how small the Orbiter is. It's tiny actually, and it looks beautiful (just the standard maple base) as well. It has a stealth factor due to size and because of the wooden stand some people actually thought it was a neat paperweight...

@GreenHopper Nice! That was my setup exactly but put a Launch Box, or an E-Nano in place of that pen.

I recently got into mason jars as bubblers due to breaking my Orbiter. I still owe Magic Flight a picture on an RMA so I don't feel right trying for a warranty. I dropped it over tile and it landed in such a way that the inside stem shattered while only cracking the outside. The one saving grace of a mason jar is how inexpensive they are. I can't imagine getting a cobalt/maple orbiter only to break it later :huh:

Ouch! That is the down side of glass pieces, trust me I've had my fair share of them too! Gutted! Email them, you never know they may do something for you :)

I know, seen so many videos and reviews but doesn't do it justice of how big it really is! I will get one! My monocle is lille a walnut so would want the matching walnut orbiter as my finisher grinder is walnut too! However the stained one looks awesome too, that in walnut would be epic.

How would you make a mason jar as a bubbler?

Top Bottom